[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been hitting it off (I think anyway) with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1463392357538.jpg (117KB, 787x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1463392357538.jpg
117KB, 787x1079px
So I've been hitting it off (I think anyway) with a girl at college. We've been sitting together, chatting, studying maths and stuff. We like the same sort of TV shows and I've made her laugh and what not.

Last week she asked to come over to my place to watch Rick and Morty. She said she'd bring weed and baked goods. We found out later that it wasn't coming out this weekend, but I invited her over nontheless and she seemed keen.

Anyway cut to today, I sent a message asking what time she was gonna come over and she hasn't responded and it's like 7:30 now.

I'm gonna see her at class tomorrow I assume, how do I handle being stood up? Do I play it off? Ask her why she said nothing?
>>
i mean it's not like you caan't mention it if you're still interested

"hey i thought you were gonna come over last night, yadda yadda"

and if the excuse she gives is kind of flaky then don't bother, she knows what you're trying to do and probably doesn't see you the same way you see her
>>
>>18204566
For the record, I really did just want to smoke weed and watch movies to try and get to know her a bit better.

Would smash if she brought it up but I'm too shy to take it there on my own yet.

How do I convey these feelings in speech to her if she gives a flaky answer?
>>
>>18204586
If she gives a flaky answer it probably means she's not interested. You could try inviting her to watch next week but you might have to cut your losses.
>>
>>18204597
Do you think it's worth it to tell her I'm gay so I have someone to smoke and watch movies with? Would that get out you think?
>>
>>18204599
Are you gay?
>>
>>18204603
No
>>
>>18204605
Then that's retarded. Lying to a person about something as big as your sexual orientation isn't how to get someone to be your friend.

Plus it'll kill any chance of hooking up with her.
>>
>>18204547
And here I was hoping to tell us your love story with some whale

Ignore it like it was nothing unless she brings it up. Dont look too much into it cause she probably didnt.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.