[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give some insight and/or advice, /adv/. >be me >be 22

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Joestar.jpg (20KB, 369x371px) Image search: [Google]
Joestar.jpg
20KB, 369x371px
Give some insight and/or advice, /adv/.

>be me
>be 22
>be against the idea of having gf for all of teen years (no regrets, I was a sick fuck as a teen)
>majority of friends are women
>have this friend since I was like 14
>had some ups and downs in teen years but we have been good friends for years now since we grew the fuck up
>we're pretty close
>no irony here: we're just friends
>she gets bf, I like him, talk to him and shit
>I start crushing on this girl in that time
>she breaks up with her bf after more than two years
>I realize I had no hopes with my crush (not my friend) around the same time
>all my sexual energy gets placed fucking everywhere
>use double entendre on everyone because my friends are nice dish out and take it
>I realize I find a few of my friends attractive, I feel pretty comfortable with this desu
>don't try anything, I basically just want sex right now

>fiend makes these double entendres with me
>I answer back like I would with everyone, of course
>it actually goes very far, we're close so I don't mind
>I find her attractive now though, and my libido is going everywhere
>go to her house with friend, consider sex
>nothing, think I was dumb
>weeks later, convinces other friend to go to a party
>ask "what do you have that I don't have" cuz I didn't convice him of anything
>send pic of cleveage, caption "this"
>answer "how do I lilke your cleveage pic in Whatsapp"
>she says "I dunno but if you behave good I'll let you double tap them"
>get a bit turned on
>she's very pretty so sex with her would be nice desu

What do, guys? I've been pretty uninterested in romance (still are desu) so I've been had a girlfriend or sex, but having a girlfriend seems too much trouble for me right now, I just want sex, but I'm not sure if I should pursue it here, not because "I'd risk the relationship" (desu I think we could take this), rather I'm not sure how serious these double entendres are.
>>
Your post is pretty hard to understand. But from her it seems like she's more into hooking up than starting a relationship.
>>
>>18204513
What did you not understand?

I'm all for hooking up, it's precisely what I want right now. I don't want to bother with a serious relationship right now, it's too much of a hassle and right now I'm looking to minimize stress factors.
>>
>>18204519
I'm just confused about who exactly you're talking to. Is this the same friend who has a BF?

Anyway. I don't think a person sends cleavage pics right off the bat if they're interested in a long term relationship.
>>
>>18204533
It isn't "right off the bat", we've known each other since we were 14.

It was also partly a joke, I've seen her in underwear before.

She is the one that had a BF, but they broke up some months ago. This was just after I decided to give up with my crush, so right now my libido is at its maximum.
>>
>>18204542
Okay now I kind of understand. I would say she's being pretty flirty. If you really want to get your rocks off than I would say go for it and if you feel as if it's not going in a direction you'd like than break it off.

But I think you also have to consider the risk of losing your friendship with this girl if you aren't careful.
>>
>>18204557
>But I think you also have to consider the risk of losing your friendship with this girl if you aren't careful.

I don't think she would over sex, I'm more afraid of her losing trust because I took it seriously. She is being kind aflirty, but so I have since I gave up on my crush, so I can understand it if she is only joking.

Sending a cleveage pic and then tell me she will let me "double tap them if I behave good", though, is not anything close to any "flirting" I've done with other friends (I did grab my crush's breasts because she thought she was gay, but I'm sure that was some semi-serious flirting).
>>
Bump?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.