[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, first time here, i might need help. I finished "13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: h.jpg (4KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
4KB, 295x171px
Hey, first time here, i might need help.
I finished "13 reasons why" yesterday and it was triggered for me.
I suffer from depression since I was 15 and I tried to kill myself once and I almost died. It happened a long time ago but this show brought many memories back and I can't stop thinking about the day I've tried suicide and the worst part is that I can't even remember clearly what happened to me. The only thing I can remember is that I called a friend and he didn't want to talk to me.
I'm so sad because of this.
:(
>>
I'm having trouble understanding what you're asking. But if you're seriously contemplating suicide again I'd seek professional help.
>>
You should seek professional help. They best I can relate is that I had trouble overcoming this huge emotional pain once and the only way I moved past it was by intense conversation with a reliable person.
>>
>>18204488
I hope you're okay. :(
Repressed memories suck.
>>
>>18204488
You have to be 18+ to post on this site
>>
>>18204552
I'm 25 lol
So funny anon.
>>
>>18204537
Thank you
>>
File: 1491711845228.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1491711845228.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>18204488
That was probably the reason for the show. To trigger people and make them want to kill themself/feel guilty.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.