[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been dating a woman that's 36 years old, for about two years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Been dating a woman that's 36 years old, for about two years. I'm 44 myself so she's a bit younger than me. We are having a great relationship so far.

She have two kids from before with the same guy.

Here's the problem. Her daughter, that's 14 years old, have been sending me a few pictures that i'll explain as "sexually explicit".

I have tried to text- and talk to her (the daughter) about the pictures, and asked her to stop; and been trying to explain to her why (both that she's underage, and that it's not appropriate in general). But she keeps sending the pictures.

So. What to /adv/ advice me to do? Do i keep trying to talk to the daughter to stop, or do i tell the mother (my GF/Woman)? Or do i talk to her father (he's an OK guy).

I really need her to stop. And i really want the relationship to continue because she (the mother) is absolutely the greatest woman i have met in my life.

Picture somewhat related but a bit outdated.
>>
Post all the pictures, so we can make a better judgement.
>>
Why is she sending the pictures in the first place?
>>
>>18204249
Maybe she just wants you to accept her. Daddy issues. Blah blah. Have you even bothered to bring it up with the mother?
>>
>>18204249
You also gotta inform her that although it's healthy to be sexually active(puberty, libido rising), she has to be aware of people who will take advantage of her. Help her make good judgement and to spot potential threats.

And yes bring both the mother and father into it so you three can work out a plan together.
>>
>>18204249
>that i'll explain as "sexually explicit"
Then it's a felony for them to have been on your phone, for any amount of time whether you wanted them or not. Destroy your phone and gtfo of her life before you get arrested. She wants you to gtfo.

If you're grossly exaggerating and it's just stuff like sticking her tongue out or posing with all her privates covered then show her mom and let her decide what to do since NOT YOUR KID.

Or just block her and forget about it.
>>
>>18204249
Shoulda told the mum immediately, now it's weird. For now you have to call your lawyer immediately, then tell the mum. Because it's now your word against the kids, and who is everyone going to believe?
>>
>dating single moms

That's what you get.
>>
>>18204377
I have no idea. Probably to destroy the relationship.
>>
>>18204689
Well. As i'm not living in the US i'm pretty safe without my lawyer. Having deleted the pictures as they come in i won't be able to prove that she's sending them at all. But if i get one more i'll immediately show her mother.
>>
this is bait but let's play along while I sip from my coffee

do you genuinely expect real advice from anons on a board where the average age is barely 20?

but anyway, do not talk to her actual father, talk to her mother, but she will want 120% disclosure of texts and everything; this assuming she's a sane woman and it won't spiral into paranoia etc

do realize that whichever way this goes you are at some serious risk here (legally and your relationship being on the line too)
that is because when you get a single mom, you don't just get _her_; you get her kids too, you can tell yourself it's separate things but it just ain't

oh and
>Her daughter, that's 14 years old
*who's 14 [...], she's a person, not an object, you pedo sexist cis pig
>>
>>18204699
Fuck off, grown ups are talking.
>>
>>18204249
Tell the mom. Let her deal with her kid.That's literally her job.

Also, why the fuck didn't you tell the mother when the first picture got sent?
>>
>>18204249
Good advice from other anons.
You need to inform the mother now, tell her that you didn't want to get her into trouble so you tried to solve it without mommy's interference but you now realize that was the wrong choice. DO NOT TELL THE FATHER

Delete all pictures. Nothing can remain of that, because events can take a bad turn and suddenly you're in prison for being a pedo rapist.
Godspeed OP
>>
>>18204249

Fuck her
>>
>>18204249
You tell the mother or this will bite you in the ass in the long run.

As well if they are full nudes delete them NOW since it is illegal to have them even when you did not want them.
>>
>>18204249
you dumb fuck. the time to speak to the mother was after the first pic and not chatting with the 14 year old. this 14 year old will have your ass in jail before you know it and you deserve it. Oh, the pic in your OP is not sexually explicit
>>
File: 1452963085708.jpg (373KB, 1040x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452963085708.jpg
373KB, 1040x1000px
>dating single mothers
>>
>>18204377
Dad is in right now. I'm not even 30 and the amount of attention I get from 16-18 year old girls has increased 3x since I was that age. I'm noticeably balding and I'm 'pulling' girls that I never ever thought would be interested in me back in HS.
>>
File: what is this.jpg (35KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
35KB, 640x430px
What the fuck is her end game? Did you ask? Maybe she is trying to get you into trouble.
>>
>>18204249
you better tell both her mother and father ASAP dumbass before she tries to point the finger at you saying you asked for it or some shit, how have you seriously never told anyone else?
>>
File: 1489412633808.png (376KB, 393x441px) Image search: [Google]
1489412633808.png
376KB, 393x441px
The current youth is ruined by media. No fucking excuses, you faggots. It is ruined. I'm not even a total conservatist. Fuck this. It'll change in time though. No end of the world, but it triggers me.
>>
>>18206644
>The current youth is ruined by media.
Some of us are, but for every neet and useless moocher there's a crossfit nerd or a 20 year old with a master's degree. Yeah, there's a lot wrong with the current generation, but don't forget that the kids, teenagers, and college students of today are doing better academically than anyone else before us. Kids today have better grades, lower crime rates, higher income for those of us that are working. Problem is that there's a lot of people, lots of them kids, that find it too easy to sink into laziness and uselessness because of how tempting media and other electronic distractions work.
>>
>>18206631
This for God's sake
>>18204249
If you haven't told the mother yet you're a fool.
>>
post the pics you fucking retard. need fap material. oh and also fuck her daughter too. nut in her pussy then leave
>>
>>18204425
You have it wrong. What he's supposed to do is tell the girl she could get arrested for taking these types of pictures, since she's the one creating them, and yes, the law does work like that. If she knew he could have her exposed as a 14 year old nudey, the action would definitely stop pretty quickly.
>>
>>18206644
The majority of humans always have and always will be degenerate. Accept it and stop being a dramatic cunt.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.