[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short, My girlfriend has been having libido problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1316.jpg (66KB, 750x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1316.jpg
66KB, 750x707px
Long story short, My girlfriend has been having libido problems for the past couple of weeks, we still have had sex a few times but I felt like she was only doing it so I wouldn't complain. Today I asked what was up and she burst into tears and told me she was sexually assaulted by a relative when she was 8. She told me how when she's single it doesn't affect her but when she's in a relationship it's tears her apart, we've been going out for a year or so and this is the first I've heard of it and I don't really know how to react. She's perfectly sane doesn't have any personality disorders or anything nuts but she's incredibly timid and conservative when it comes to sex and now I know why. What can I do to help her?
>>
Drop her like the baggage-filled psycho she is.
>>
>>18204134
Shut up you fucking virgin.
>>
>>18204135
>asking virgins for relationship advice
Fucking retard
>>
>>18204131
Comfort her. But if she doesn't get therapy this problem will persist. Even if she does it might persist. Just dont pressure her. Comfort her. Tell her you love her. Tell her she is safe with you.
>>
>>18204135
>He doesn't want to emotionally support a damaged headcase!?
>Must be a fucking VURJIN!

Enjoy that terrible, dry pussy friend. Maybe you can use her tears as lube!
>>
>>18204149
>Tell her she is safe with you.
>she is safe with you.
dude is asking virgins on 4chins on what to do
she is not safe in the hands of someone like that
>>
She really should see a therapist
>>
kill the relative
>>
She needs help, you're not gonna be able to help unless she is able to work on moving past it. You're a bandage on something that needs surgery!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.