[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently turned 19 at the end of March. My first year of university

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: considering_it.jpg (55KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
considering_it.jpg
55KB, 800x530px
Recently turned 19 at the end of March. My first year of university ends in less than 2 months and i'm a dateless, kissless virgin.

Every girl I've ever confessed to has turned me down "you're such a good friend ect..". Doesnt help that my 3 closest friends from highschool have all been laid.

Confessed to a friend like 3 weeks ago and got rejected; normally I would just say the next one and slowly move on But this time it's different. I've now lost any hope of getting a girlfriend, need some advice bros
>>
Stop;.
Watching.
Fucking.
Anime.

Jesus Christ

Do you even know what the word "confess"in English?
>>
>>18203821
I've actually grown tired of anime anon
>>
>But this time it's different.
Bullshit

>I've now lost any hope of getting a girlfriend,
Bullshit

You're still a fucking teenager my dude, get your head right and work on yourself.
>>
>>18203833
The fact that you admit that you've "watched" it means everything

It's cancer.
Watching anime is like eating poison
>>
>>18203836
I'm trying to work on myself, it's just hard when everyone around you has gotten laid or is in a relationship.
>>18203838
Why such hostility towards anime?
>>
>>18203875
Anime is like an alternative means of life
Where everyone acts like retards

As someone who belongs to the normal side of life, I hate retards
As everyone
It's normal for everyone to hate them
Even if they don't know why
I do
I hate them even more because
>>
I'm in a somewhat similar situation to you anon, though I've never been that autistic to 'confess' my feelings to someone

'confessing' your feelings to someone never works and only happens in chinese cartoons or whatever work of fiction you've been watching/reading. Outright telling someone what you feel about them is pretty weird and awkward. Being straightforward about your feelings, especially towards women, just makes you less approachable. Do not think that maybe it'd work out with another person, because that will just actually lower your chances with them.

getting a gf for the sole purpose of having one is a pretty shallow reason imo, you don't just 'get' a gf just because you're the only guy in your group of friends whose never had one. To me, it's more of a good friend becoming a partner for life, who won't just serve as an emotional cushion at the end of the day. There has to be something more to to that.
>>
>>18203886
Fair enough I guess
>>18203905
I get your point, I would agree that it's shallow to want a girlfriend just to have one. I know it's wrong to seek validation in that way but it's still a strong desire that's hard to stop.

I do doubt that once you're good friends with a girl it will develop into anything more, and no I'm not saying it isn't worthwhile to have good female friends
>>
>>18203905
Wait what
But people told me to ask the girl out and tell her that I like her (or it ends in the friend zone)
>>
File: he needs to go back.jpg (936KB, 1400x1928px) Image search: [Google]
he needs to go back.jpg
936KB, 1400x1928px
>>18203886
>hating on pre-2010 anime
>>
>>18203816
>>18203905
This anon is dropping wisdom. Nail this advice to your conscious.

Just think about how much more respect you would have for someone who would have a long-term and faithful girly rather than the many (headaches) your friends will go through.

Don't give up. Don't give in. Just talk to/hang out girls without the intention of going out with her. When you fall in love with the personality then you have every right to ask her out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.