[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey can I ask what you think went wrong with this tinder convo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: image.png (151KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151KB, 750x1334px
Hey can I ask what you think went wrong with this tinder convo?

It started out really positive and changed so fast. Will be about 4 screens
>>
File: image.png (137KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137KB, 750x1334px
>>18203778
Here here profile said she studied history and theology
>>
File: image.png (117KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117KB, 750x1334px
>>18203784
The next couple are just arranging
>>
File: image.png (156KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156KB, 750x1334px
>>18203787
Ok now here is clearly where things start to go wrong, but she seems like she's kind of drawn to the idea too
>>
File: image.png (142KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142KB, 750x1334px
>>18203792
So yeah.
>>
>>18203792
>playing with her emotions
that is where you went wrong, OP.
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 750x1334px
>>18203797
So was she just luring me when she said she could come tonight? Would she have never gone for that idea and just wanted me to admit I wasn't joking?
>>
>>18203792
>>18203797
lol.. fucking women. she's just shit-testing you to see how easily you'll crumble. and you did.
>>
>>18203798
How did I do that?
>>
>>18203803
So what, should I have done? Just said "let me get you an uber" and not sent the part where I said I was joking afterwards?
>>
>>18203805
>can I send you an uber?
>haha nevermind

you should have left the tension with the question if you were serious. Sure, it would have been awkward, but at least she knew your intentions. Probably would take her a while to work out what to do in response.
>>
Lol can the hoe not drive?
>>
>>18203813
Ok. It was designed to kind of have my cake and eat it.
To put the idea out there if she was the kind of girl who was down for that and liked the idea, so she could then give a positive indication herself, but at the same time if she wasn't up for that it wouldn't be a total strike out
>>
>why are you on tinder
>i broke up with my girlfriend

u dun goofd nigga. Should have just repeated what you said earlier about chess and religion (which was fucking gold btw)
>>
>>18203829
Not him but that's the way it works in your head, but it comes off as unsure of your actions, and when you're flip flopping like that it doesn't go well to either way. Choose a path and stick to it.
>>
>>18203811
yeah you shouldn't have doubled back
>>
>>18203813
But I see what you're saying.

Also since I mentioned taking her back to my place and making an allusion/euphemism (playing chess) and she responded by saying "this is so perfect because I'm going back on Tuesday, I got the impression that she was looking to or happy with fucking on the first meeting.

Which is why I thought I'd try offering her an uber

But oh well lesson learned. No more middle options that try to cover both bases or go in 2 directions at once .
>>
>>18203831
This, it was a spergy answer and OP completely caved under the most minute pressure. Nevertheless, I still cant help but feel disgusted by the bitch.

"Oh you want to have SEX? With ME? on TINDER? What a brute... No Jamie, not tonght, and not ever."

Want to fucking suplex this whore.
>>
>>18203792
>I could come now
You should have capitalized on this instead of skipping over it.
>>
>>18203863
Exactly. At that point just send your address and ask how far away she is.
>>
>>18203778
I don't have to read all 4 screens to tell you what happened. Chad messaged her.
>>
>>18203855
I didn't feel under pressure at that point, I just wanted to give the most normal, believable, mundane answer to the question as quickly as possible so we could return to the original topic
>>
I usually say "dating, fun, sex, maybe more" or something like that
>>
File: poplan.png (3MB, 1923x1440px) Image search: [Google]
poplan.png
3MB, 1923x1440px
I'm >>18203863

But I also agree with >>18203837

If I was a girl, I'd think you were just trying to tell me what I wanted to hear, instead of being genuine. You should have let the question hang, instead of trying to create an exit in the case that she wasn't about it. Shit like that is going to backfire a lot more than it will actually work.
>>
>>18203887
Should've said something about meeting people and whatever happens from there is cool or something along those lines.
>>
>>18203887
In the future, just dont take these whores seriously. Your responses come off as panicky and nervous to me. Just tell them whatever, keep the conversation geared towards the meetup or sex or whatever you want.
>>
Tinder is the fucking worst, so don't put too much stock into it. Girls on there are usually there out of pure boredom and just like the attention that desperate boys (i.e. you) give them

Don't lose sleep over it. Also, you need to be much more assertive. Say what you mean and don't be apologetic about it
>>
>>18203887
>>18203855
Actually the reason I answered that was because at the time I was feeling so positive about her sending "I could come over now" that when she asked "why you on tinder Jamie" my brain interpreted that she meant "why are you on tinder, why don't you have a girlfriend already? "

And thought she was trying to ascertain if I had had tinder for ages and was a hookup addict.

Whatever fuck this
Wouldn't have had the problem if she had just been free one of those evenings and we had done the original plan I proposed and she was keen on.
>>
File: 3038-5120-30570.jpg (29KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
3038-5120-30570.jpg
29KB, 337x404px
>you seem great, I'm interested, I'd take you out any day
>lol jk, I wasn't serious
>>
Thanks everyone
>>
>>18203921
This isn't quite what happened. I said I wasn't entirely serious about getting her an uber to my place at 1:15 am
>>
>>18203940
It's exactly what happened, step outside of your head and think about how she is perceiving what you're saying.

Do you want advice, or are you just here for people to tell you, "yup nothing you could do there, bro. Women are weird amirite?"

You came off as indecisive, man. Girls don't like it when guys are indecisive.
>>
This is how you do it buddy. Take notes.

She was a solid 7/10 18 yr old and sucked the skin off my dick after 1 episode of the walking dead.
>>
>>18203940
yeah, but that's how it came off. You built up the expectations, you put in a bold move and then you threw it all away.

It also made you seem like you lost your nerve. Like leaning in for a kiss then panicking and pecking her cheek instead.

Or maybe she refused just because you came in too strong and the "I could come now" was just bait to see how you'd react.

But, either way, you screwed up by saying "yeah, you should come up right now. Actually, never mind, I wasn't being serious. Oh you can come? Yeah, in this case I was serious". You have to see how this makes you seem unsure, nervous and awkward.
>>
Next time a girl asks you why you're on tinder tell her what you're looking for. Not when you broke up with your girlfriend dude wtf. Sounds like you're there to get over her.
>>
>>18203954
I am taking advice , you can see that in the rest of the thread
>>
>>18203811
Yeah dummy

When you acted like you were joking, you made her feel like a slut

If you wanted her to come over in an uber and fuck you, then why the fuck would you say you were joking?
>>
>>18203829
Looks like she saw through your master plan there, Xanatos.
>>
>>18203863
this

prime opportunity for banter
>>
>>18203968
OP this guy knows what he's doing.

You were being way too needy, you were basically acting like the bored girl in this guy's convo.

Stop sending multiple messages. Send one and wait for a response.

Never bring up your ex and you obviously don't know how to use sex talk properly so stop doing it for now. Just focus on arranging definite dates and avoiding chit chat.

Before sending ask yourself "does this make me seem attractive and not needy, or the opposite"
>>
>>18204305
>you obviously don't know how to use sex talk properly so stop doing it for now.

Hahahaha what does this part refer to?
>>
I love how socially manipulating dating makes people. Because people didn't already do that enough in their daily lives.
Haha!
>>
>>18203968
note, you also have to be hot for this to work
>>
>>18203797
>Why are you on tinder Jamie
Female intelligence, everyone
>>
>>18203778
You had a pretty good thing going there for a while, red flag should have been when she dodged the question about number. I'm guessing you send messages so fast she didn't have the time to respond and you clockblocked yourself.

What you should have done is either combine the
>tomorrow evening?
>What's your number?
Into a single statement (not a question like)
Give me your phone number and we can discuss the time over texts/whatap what ever thing you use

What you did there is that she was responding to the first question, then you dropped the number question and then didn't leave her time to answer it by talking right over it, and then you cock blocked yourself again by leading the discussion away from the date and the number

Then in the next piece you went backwards back to the small talk

After that you panicked because your schedules wouldn't match (women will always find time to high quality male so stop asking about the time and just tell her the time)

Then you dropped the Uber question (this woman clearly wants to fuck you btw) it was a good move since obviously shes either bored or looking to fuck right now since she is on Tinder in the first place, but again you self cuck yourself by presenting it as a question and then double backing on yourself. If you make a bold move like that you shouldn't back down at least not before she responds and even then with a classy "not this time then" instead of "haha I totally wasn't being serious please kill me"

Then you double sperg again and go into needy mode, she smells fear in the water and goes for the shit test and you fail miserably

Statements instead of questions
Confidence
Slow your pace down and let the bitch respond if you bother with questions

You had some good things in there as well but you cock blocked yourself way too hard, she was easy to nail but you goofed it up
>>
>>18203778
You went wrong with all of your posts
>>
>>18204869
>greeting her twice
>not only using such a generic compliment, but writing in betaspeak
>>18203778
>"drink, go to my place, play chess and, chat history and religion"
Err
>>18203787
This one is actually okay
>>18203792
You got enough shit for this one.
>>18203797
>knowing exactly how long you've been broken up
>telling her you're on Tinder because of a breakup
This implies she'd be a rebound
>"sometimes"
:^)

Cont.
>>
File: images.jpg (22KB, 523x281px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 523x281px
>>18203802
>>18204941
>I like sex
>>
>>18204941
The pic in the OP was fine, though. Also kys
>>
>>18204941
I fudged the numbers!
>>
I literally come to these threads just to further convince myself that I have no business on these apps

whenever I see these """"convos"""" I want to become a eunuch
>>
>>18203797
>>18203792
>I could send you an uber
What the fuck is wrong with you? That's absolutely sleaze and made my skin crawl. No sane person would agree to a stranger giving them a ride just like that. You could have saved this.
>I broke up with my gf a couple of months ago
This is where the downfall took a slide to desperation, it made you seem like you are trying to get over someone. Aka emotionally unavailable, while trying desperately to get her over.
What you did was
>HEY LEMME PAY YOU A RIDE OVER HERE TO FUCK YOU, PLEASE
>BTW IM EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE AND UNSTABLE
What a gem you seemed to be in her eyes.
>>
File: goodjob.png (87KB, 278x292px) Image search: [Google]
goodjob.png
87KB, 278x292px
>>18203792
This is exactly where it went wrong. NEVER EVER fuck around with making plans to meet. When you ask you keep going with it until you have a day,time and place to meet.

Having said that i'm gonna drop you some advice based on what you said right here
>>18203797
>I broke up with my girlfriend a couple of months ago

Don't ever just lay something as serious as that out on the table. Always remain playful and fun because that's what these girls are looking for. If you ever get asked why the fuck you're on Tinder you say it's to hide a government secret or to buy propane and propane accessories or some shit.
Failure to consistently do that is what gets you that really annoying tease she gave you
>I could come now
Then a few texts later
>Not tonight Jamie

And one moreeeeee thing
>>18203802
>Can I ask you a couple of things

nigga that's something only a weak mind would say. If you have a question you just ask it. She's not a girl you bumped into on the street,she's not your Mom and she's definitely not a queen. You're on the same level,act like it.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.