[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm losing my mind. Every night, every single fucking night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sad.jpg (45KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
45KB, 500x313px
I'm losing my mind.
Every night, every single fucking night I have a dream about my ex, sometimes several times in one night.

In the dream i'm happy, then I wake up alone and it just kills me.

I've tried everything.
not sleeping for a few days
a cornucopia of different sleeping pills
lucid dreaming

Nothing, NOTHING stops it.

What the fuck do I do? I am borderline suicidal at this point.
>>
>>18203733
Go out and live you colossal retard. Sitting alone feeling pity for yourself won't help you. Go spend time with friends, start a new hobby, just do shit to occupy your mind.
>>
File: 1435537932166.jpg (128KB, 585x651px) Image search: [Google]
1435537932166.jpg
128KB, 585x651px
>>18203733
Please explain your previous relation ship with your ex, and the reason you broke up with her. That way, I'll gladly help you out
>>
>>18203736
Excuse me? When did I say I didn't do those things?

I'm in three bands, and meet up with friends twice a week minimum. I'm asking how I can do those things without being so tired and stressed.
>>
>>18203785
Oh. Well then you aren't lazy or stupid, you're just a fuckup. Congratulations.

Also consider seeking professional help. Getting that fixated on a girl isn't normal, and it's probably not healthy, and it might just be a neurological thing that's throwing you for a loop. I'm no psychology expert, but it might well be worth seeing someone who is. Best wishes.
>>
>>18203750
We had everything in common, we dated for three years and didn't fight once, not once. Then suddenly she got really quiet, then I found out she cheated on me and dumped her, she showed up a week later at my house wasted and begging for forgiveness, I let her sleep on the couch, but in the morning told her that she should leave.
>>
>>18203790
You must be somewhat nice/pushover in real life because you are such a dick online.

Also I have, I've seen three psychs and they just throw pills at me that don't work.
>>
>>18203733
Have you tried talking to other girls, or at least making friends with some?
>>
How u break up and how long was ya relationship. Maybe you have some stuff you wanna get off ya chest with ya ex. Also maybe you need a holiday. Take some time out on your own to get your thinking straight. Go in the bush or nature shit.
>>
>>18203733
Smoke a lot of pot before bed and during sleep. You won't dream. Or remember them at least.
>>
>>18203806
Yeah, I've hooked up with a bunch since the break up, last time I had sex was probably six days ago. It does nothing. They're all uninteresting to me. I wish they weren't.
>>
File: 1451148386707.jpg (282KB, 790x762px) Image search: [Google]
1451148386707.jpg
282KB, 790x762px
>>18203791
You know? The human being is infamous for being stupid and making mistakes all the time. So, give her a second chance. Talk to her, listen to her, ask her why did she do that

And if she doesn't want to talk with you, then I'm sorry, but life goes on, and so should you
>>
>>18203810
I did an acid trip by myself on a mountain about a month ago, recorded a tape, bushwalked by myself. Didn't have any dreams about her that week, but then they came back.
>>
>>18203840
I'm sorry but noone could cheat on someone they love, the two things are mutually exclusive.

I mean did she trip over, her panties snag on a hook and then fall on an erect penis? Fuck that shit.

I loved her, she didn't love me. Only I love me.
>>
>>18203812
I became a very heavy pot smoker for this exact reason, burning through a q in like two days. It worked for about two months, then they came back no matter how much I smoked, it did nothing.

So I quit.
>>
>>18203843
Hey man it may take you many months years even to get over this damage. You will just have to soldier on. Your life doesnt sound that shit. this will make you a hard man. In the future you may meet a new girl and youll be wiser from this experience. We all go through shit but we learn from it. Tell the next missis this shit and you hate cheats. Best of luck dont off yourself and try to go sober . Maybe write your ex a letter or talk to her get the stuff off your chest maybe be friends and move on .
>>
Happens to the best of us.

Had plenty of dreams about my ex. Once I had a dream I was kissing her and her face faded out into my pillow as I woke up.

Life ain't fair, anon. But I'll tell you, now those dreams mean ..not as much as they meant then.. 5-6 years ago. You will fall in love again eventually.
>>
Meditate, stay "alert" (that is, attentive in meditation) as long as possible. Sleep on your side, feet together, to help alertness. This takes time, but it absolutely works. Check out "mindfulness in plain english" or "the collected teachings of ajahn chah". If you have to choose one, I would go for the latter.

Basically don't let yourself mindlessly fall asleep - that's when your mind will go looking for a high. Don't take your emotions (or dreams) so seriously. They come, and they go, so let them. Don't struggle, try to change them, etc. It's ok.

It's taken me more than seven years to get over a girl, and I'm not so sure I am over her, but I have a better understanding of myself for the experience.
>>
>>18204048
>>18204068
>5-6 years
>7 years

oh god, I may as well end it now
>>
>>18204068
I'm looking this up, thanks a bunch, haven't tried this yet.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.