[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>worked up courage to ask out >"nope" How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: nile.jpg (171KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
nile.jpg
171KB, 800x1150px
>worked up courage to ask out
>"nope"

How do you cope with denial?
>>
>>18203731
What do you mean?>>18203731
>>
Ask someone else, get denied again, Ask another person, get denied again. After a while the pain just goes away and you get more and more confident with it. There's millions more people out there, chin up.
>>
>>18203731
Cope? What are you coping with? You're no worse off than you were earlier. You've lost nothing. You will try again because you have nothing to lose, and plenty to gain.
>>
>>18203735
We were starting to become friends, though. I'm pretty sure the desire to be friends was mutual to an extent. Did I just wreck that goal too, or is it even wise to continue trying?
>>
>>18203739
Speaking from experience, there's literally no point trying to be friends with a girl you have feelings for. You see her with other guys and just get immediately jealous and you can't do or say anything because it will ruin your friendship with her. It's good you asked her out, now she turned you down you can forget about her and move onto new prospects girl wise. Don't get so caught up nowadays in "what if" rather just live life in the present and realise there are SO MANY other girls out there. Plus you can always make other girl friends too, so be happy man, no need to gloat.
>>
>>18203731
You try again

There are plenty more fish in the sea, atleast one of them has to be made for you
>>
>>18203759
What if that's not true, though?
People die alone all the time.
I'm getting to the age where being a virgin is a really bad sign.
I have intense anxiety and doing this and hearing no completely sent me into a shell.
>>
>>18203738
This.

/thread
>>
File: And a real hero.png (283KB, 384x360px) Image search: [Google]
And a real hero.png
283KB, 384x360px
>>18203767
Hear me out anon, all you have to do is try again

You need balls to talk to her. If you get a loving partner, you will not regret it. Live a life of ''Oh well'', rather than a life of regret
>>
>>18203731
You'll move on. Forget about her.

>>18203739
You chose the hard path there, in any case if you feel worse because other males appeal her more than you did, better distance yourself. Don't suffer in vain.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.