[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's the classic 'I'm in love with my best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>it's the classic 'I'm in love with my best friend and she doesn't like me back' story
I don't know what to do. I'm happy being her friend, but of course, I would like to be more. She has said no to this before, I know it is not a good decision, but sometimes I talk or look at her and think that we would work out. It's weird because I know that I could be friends with this person for the rest of my life, and if I try to date her she'll shut me down and we won't talk. Should I just stay friends and forget about it or try to go for her? I probably won't go for her because she already thinks we wouldn't work out but yeah.
>>
Get away from her. It's all bad. You've hurt yourself, you've hurt her, and you're slipping down that slope again. You're not friends anymore.

Once you've seen her with different eyes, that's the end. Sure enough you can remain a friend, but the mind wants what it wants. In due time the mental toil will become troubling. Or, God forbid, she finds a bf while you're still around. Are you just going to stick around watching how someone you like is deliberately taken away from you? Surely not.

You're going to save yourself a lot of unnecessary pain the sooner you let go of her for good. Don't confine yourself to a slow torture in this world of abundance of chances and opportunities.

You don't have to catch every L life throws at you
>>
if you get away from her you will forget her about 6 month or 2 years later. if you stay friend with her you willa always think about her and probably fuck your own chances with other girls cause of her.
>>
also as leo ferre said : "With the time
with the time everything goes away
we forget the face and we forget the voice
the heart when its not beating anymore , there is no reason to look further, you need to let go and it's just fine

with the time
the other one that we have loved,that we`ve searched in the rain
the other one that we recognized on the corner with just one look
between the words, between the lines and under the make-up
with a made-up oath the night is going away
with the time everything disappears

with the time
even the miraculous memories, they pull you a long face in the death gallery where i shop
every saturday evening when the tenderness is leaving me

with the time
the other one in whom we believed for nothing and anything
the other one to whom we gave the wind & jewels, for whom we would have sold our soul for cents
the other one for whom we suffered like a dog
with the time everything leaves

with the time
we forget the passion and the voice too
the voice which told you quietly the words of the poorest people
dont comeback too late, be careful not to get cold

with the time
and we feel as white as a worn out horse
and we feel frozen like when in a stranger's bed
and we feel lonely perhaps but at peace
and we feel cheated for the lost ages - so truly
with the time we dont love any more"
>>
>>18202062
Ok i have been in this situation before and i can tell you that if you really care about her you should NOT forget about her. Don't you dare ignore her just because she is not giving you the pussy. If you really care about her but think that if she gets a bf you will suffer then get yourself a gf. With a gf you won't think about her as a future gf but as a real good friend. I have done this and fucking ignore her for 6 months doesn't work because you will soon realize that you have lost an awesome person in your life.
>>
>>18202233
I swear to fucking god OP don't you dare let her go just because she is not giving you the pussy. Awesome people are rare in this world.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.