[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be autistic but hide it fairly well >Matched with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1347508002958.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1347508002958.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>Be autistic but hide it fairly well
>Matched with a girl on tinder
>Talk for a bit
>Next day
>"The blah blah blah event is today"

It's apparently a mini drinking/music festival. I don't drink. What do? I'm thinking about going with her because I assume that's what she meant by randomly bringing it up, but I don't think it's very likely. Idek what to think about this. Like am I expected to drive us there, drink, and drive us back? Is that what people do? Help
>>
>>18202013
If you dont know how do you even get there, ask the girl about logistic.

Tell her if you will walk there together, wjere will you meet and how will it all go. Dont panic and stay cute. Even if you will act like total embarrased retard, some girls find it cute.

Use COMUNICATION with the girl if you dont know. And obviously if you drive, you cant drink. Also buy condoms or be teen and pregnant.

And stop using
>autism
as an excuse for being retard. Just think for once in your life and you will be fine.
>>
>>18202013

>be autistic

no, you're not. stop calling your self autistic, its stupid.

>i dont drink
>HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DRINK AND DRIVE?

dont. go there and just get soda or what have you.

as for what most people do, the driver will have like one beer, and are usually good to drive by the end of the night. you can sober up pretty fast if you arent getting shit faced, and its legal as long as you're under the blood alcohol limit
>>
>>18202375
>>18202359
I mean, I was diagnosed with ASD, but ok. I guess internet psychiatrists would know better.

Anyway I told her I'm busy today, but we made plans to go to a tourist spot tomorrow.
>>
>>18202409
You know you are like when fat person asks on /fit/ how to stop being fat, we tell them to stop eating everything around them and then they tell us they cant because they are fat.

Seriously stop using your disability as an excuse and actually try to be better version of yourself. Excuses will get you exactly nowhere.
>>
>>18202424
Yes, if only I believe, it'll go away. That's just how shit works.

Sad? Just get over it. Missing a leg? Stop making excuses and get out of that wheelchair. Have a development disorder? Just be naturally social. Don't have enough money? Why don't you try not being poor? It's easy bro.

I'll get right on that :^)
>>
>>18202438
There is whole spectrum of autism. You having ability to read, write and even using logical arguments in this thread and even using sarcasm with me proves you are anything but full retard incapable of social interaction.

You at worst have some slight disadvantage at reading some hidden meaning in social interactions and body language at best. Nothing you cant train yourself to recognize.

So stop bitching, man up and dont panic with your dream girl. You will be most likely fine.

Self pity wont get you anywhere.
>>
File: 54363546.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
54363546.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>18202475
I too am an armchair psychologist and based on your posting, you are without a doubt mentally retarded. I'm sorry, there's no cure, but suicide may be worth looking into.

This will no doubt come as a shock to you, but I've reached this conclusion based on thorough analysis. You seem to think I'm making excuses when I'm explaining. Let me be absolutely clear by quoting myself verbatim, because you seem to lack the reading comprehension necessary to discern what I've written.

>we made plans to go to a tourist spot tomorrow.

Please go on about how I'm just making excuses.
>>
File: mPJo-PVLjG5Bo549wBI4j0w.jpg (9KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
mPJo-PVLjG5Bo549wBI4j0w.jpg
9KB, 225x169px
>>18202512
I tried to help, but you took it too personal :-D

Better buy this tshirt so your whole surroundings knows your condition.

Godspeed anon, I hope you will succeed in your quest!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.