[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try to express my anger? It scares me because I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 3464777777.jpg (130KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
3464777777.jpg
130KB, 500x300px
Should I try to express my anger? It scares me because I always contain my emotions. However, when something does anger me, my hands go freezing cold, I start shaking and freeze up envisioning violent deaths to that person. It's difficult to get relief from this state because the instant rage and hate consume me.

I also dare not say a word because that would 'unleash' me, I'm afraid to discover I'd go homicidal. Lately, have been having bursts where I damage things and furniture in my house. Is this escalating, what do i do?
>>
kill them all
>>
You gotta let out a release for the anger or you'll end up like this dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
>>
Unlike most folks, my girlfriend and I only seem to get madder and more irrational when we "just let it out". An expression of anger like ranting or screaming does nothing positive as it only reminds us of why we're angry and makes us feel worse about it. I would suggest discussing how you feel with a close friend or perhaps on a Korean showtunes discussion board. Know why you're angry and see if you can change that.
>>
>>18201712
Try cultivate your anger release to something physical like box or hockey.

Also learn to meditate every time you feel anger will consume you.
>>
>>18201712
I'm pretty much the same as you but i release all my anger into video games daily. I'm pretty much always relaxed in the real world because of this, but I will admit I can get really fucking foamingly angry over some stupid shit in games but it's all contained in my bedroom.
>>
>>18201712
Bro the reason why you don't dare to say a word in these situations is because you are a pussy with low confidence. Let's just be real here, because it's a certain type of person who developes anger issues like you described. That anger wouldn't have builr up so far if you had just told people straight up that something is bothering you when they do something bad.

Anyways. Start lifting or boxing to get rid of that excess desire to be violent.
>>
>>18202024
Will that unpussy me?

I always thought that acting emotional and venting oit like that would be make me vulnerable, showing to the world my weak spot, whatever triggered an emotional response. Espevially in front of others.

The fact that sometimes life puts you in close or daily contact with neuroticl, explosive or stubborn people with whom you have no chance at a rational, argumentative healthy debate doesnt help either
>>
>>18201712

Contrary to popular belief, rage is addictive. The more you indulge it, the harder it is to resist. That's why your destruction of inanimate objects is increasing. Ive been in the same scenario. And over time, it becomes uncontrollable. Like, you resolve to not to attack anything, but in a moment of blind rage you suddenly find yourself having hurled a phone across a room, or having smashed a computer screen. Imagine if you had made the crossover to actually hurting people or animals..

I say don't indulge it. Learn meditation to calm your mind. The less you give in, the more it should go away.
>>
>>18202581
Calming is good, but what if there's a bunch of destrctive assholes you're dealing with at work, for example?

Say, you're the one of few that's 'cool' where a bunch of people are slamming shit and disregarding your fucking existance, even though you're the one guy in the fucking world capable of saving your workplace from total collapse (you know, kitchen work).

I know submission to problems works 'well', but for fuck's sake, I just feel the need to fucking hit someone in the neck.
>>
>>18201712
You should probably visit a psychiatrist. Looks like you may have Intermittent explosive disorder. Search for that later. Also, I'm a doctor.
>>
Get a girlfriend. Destroy that Pussy.

Problem solved. GF pleased.
>>
>>18203225
I will never get a gf. That's the problem.
>>
I believe the main reason that makes your anger so malevolent is the fact THAT YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING.

We all know what happens if you shake the pop bottle, all of the ingredients react with the disruptive force of the shaking and cause the bottle the expand, and explode.

The first step into containing your anger is to try to dissipate it as it comes. Did somebody do something to you that you didn't like; tell them, "I don't appreciate what you just did/said" Somebody telling you to do something you dont want do to, tell them, "i'm not doing that"

This has a dissipating effect on your anger like when you hit your toe on the table, "FUCK" you yell. This is a verbal release of energy that is unable to manifest in you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.