[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GF tells me shes done anal twice and had no issue with it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1488593231121.jpg (83KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1488593231121.jpg
83KB, 832x690px
>GF tells me shes done anal twice and had no issue with it
>But won't do it with me
>GF said shes given road head before
>But won't give me road head
>GF said shes had sex on the beach before
>But wont have sex on the beach with me (seriously our beach is deserted 99% of the time)

There are even more things than this, that she said shes done, but won't do with me.

Is she making this shit up to sound cool? Is she making this shit up to torture me, because she knows she wont do any of it with me, but I want to? Or, has she genuinely done these things, but for whatever reason won't with me?

This is pretty frustrating knowing she has done all this freaky shit with random guys in the past, but won't even consider it with me.
>>
>>18201695
look for other girl more eager to these kind of things
>>
>>18201695
>all this freaky shit with random guys in the past
If you want to do freaky shit with her it'd help if you were a random guy in her past. Some girls are too weak mentally to risk embarrassment with a committed partner, so they'll keep it vanilla, but then once they're single they'll take risks with randos they'll never see again.
>>
File: image.jpg (439KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439KB, 500x616px
>>18201695
She rode the cock carousel but now want to settle down with a """nice guy""" aka a beta bitch boy aka you.
>>
File: 1486972426254.jpg (71KB, 800x687px) Image search: [Google]
1486972426254.jpg
71KB, 800x687px
>>18201734
If this is true I'm literally doing to dump her.

>>18201736
buzz words buzz words buzz words buzz words
>>
>>18201695
Sex on the beach is hell.
It's like fucking sandpaper.
>>
>>18201740
Have man, w/e, enjoy your used up slut(for other men not you)
>>
>>18201747
Beach recliner, and or towels would help alleviate that.

>>18201750
More buzzwords, no effort, 2/10 see me after class.
>>
>>18201695
You better dump her ass if you still had some dignity left in you.

She's obviously don't respect you enough to let you do things she had done with her previous lover.
And don't believe bullshit she possibly said about those experiences being "traumatic" and shit.
>>
Yeah, I'm positive she thinks that you'll think less of her for doing those things with you. Which is not a good sign at all OP. Either convince her to break this habit, or move on.

If I asked my long term gf for some road head, she'd pull my dick out in an instant and suck me dry. Same thing with anal.

If your girlfriend isn't sexually into you like that, its time to move on I think.
>>
>>18201736
The picture is accurate for you op
>>
So why did she say she doesn't want to do these things with you?
>>
>>18201740
lmfao
both of those posts imply the exact same shit you dumb ass. theyre just worded differently.
im a woman and i know your gf is doing what these anons are talking about.

if she's not willing to try a few of these situations with you and you're not happy, then dump her. she's not worth the time.
>>
>>18201820
Answer this.
>>
>>18201695
She's not making these things up but is bragging. Women brag to their current bf or husband about what they did with other men to humiliate you and keep you down. Thankfully I'm in a place now that when some cunt starts up about other guys I break it off because it turns me off.
>>
>>18201695
You should pretty much just dump her
>>
She doesn't want be "that kind of girl/slut" anymore and has now settled for you.

Dump and run
>>
>>18201736
/thread
>>
It seems like a passive aggressive way to tell you shes not attracted to you
>>
That bitch better change her tune and do all those things with you or she ain't worth any further effort. That bitch just wanting to rub in her past efforts thinking that she just have to give you vanilla sex. Fuck that you set that bitch straight!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.