[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there enough hours in the day to both work and study full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1463566127932.jpg (83KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1463566127932.jpg
83KB, 600x448px
Are there enough hours in the day to both work and study full time? Would it be unhealthy to stress myself out that much?

Doing a degree part time would suck since it'd take me about 6 years to do it.
>>
Well there probably are enough hours, but it's not feasible. If you'd have a perfect schedule it would occupy all your time, you'd have absolutely no free time for yourself other than maybe a few hours in the weekends.

But the biggest problem is that you can't really combine the schedules properly. No matter how flexible they are work hours will overlap classes at some point. When you do both you'll probably have to miss a lot of hours from either your job or, more likely your classes, which will impact your study negatively.

Yes, stressing you out that much is unhealthy, especially if you don't particularly enjoy your work and study. Find an alternative, there has to be one.
>>
>>18201585
I suppose its unrealistic to do it full time.

The alternative is PT with night classes or doing it online. The length of it is annoying but I suppose its unavoidable
>>
>>18201576
I do full time job and full time school also I live in my own and have a pet rabbit and I'm 23 y/o. I still have time for fun but usually only on weekends. You can do it, but it gives you sleepy marks under your eyes
>>
>>18201576
>24 hours
>9 hours work
>7 hours study
>1 hour commute
>8 hours sleep
You're not good at math are you
>>
I used to work 30 hours a week with 4 classes. It was also during 3rd and 4th year classes, so there was a bit more work to do.

It was pretty easy. I always booked sundays off and used that to catch up on leisure or study. Mind you, I only studied a few days before an exam, so if your someone that takes a week to review, it could be hard.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.