[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl on my bus she is friends with the same people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I met this girl on my bus she is friends with the same people I am she's emo as fuck short hair dyed band shirts she starts playing chemical romance on her phone oh shit I like it I say turn that shit up she says you like chemical romance I say hell we listen to it for the whole ride the next day I put on black jeans baggy as fuck jeans and an old Metallica sweatshirt she ask are you emo I say yes she's a easy 8/10 do I go emo edge lord wtf do I do
>>
>>18201248
Do whatever you feel like man. What's the problem here?
>>
>>18201248

You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
You both have the same interests, go for her if you wish.
>>
File: 4324r423423432.png (541KB, 685x565px) Image search: [Google]
4324r423423432.png
541KB, 685x565px
>mcr
Just talk about what interest you and see if you guys have anything in common and build up from there
>>
>>18201248
Invite her on date to graveyard.

Tell her that nothing matters since both of you will die anyway, but you would like to share nothingness with her for the short time this worthless piece of rock has to offer us in cruel cold dark space.
>>
>>18201248

Filing yourself into a category like that is so gay. She's obviously an edgelord herself for doing that.
Btw, emo boys wear skinnies,
>>baggy black pants
>>metallica
That says windows me goth 2 me

>>mcr
You both deserve eachother, fuqin posers
>>
>>18201338
I'm not OP but this is genius holy fucking shit
>>
wtf emo still exists now everyone is posing as goth even normies think they're edgy since alternative leaked in pop culture
>>
Why would she care if you're emo or not? You can still like MCR and just be a normal guy.
>>
>>18201594
> since alternative leaked in pop culture
You mean 1993?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.