[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend has no sex drive, like, at all. It's just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1491551526743.png (166KB, 332x440px) Image search: [Google]
1491551526743.png
166KB, 332x440px
So my girlfriend has no sex drive, like, at all. It's just not there. She's never really masturbated, never really found people extremely attractive, just sort of null in that department.

She's also incredibly sensitive. I can bloody breath on her neck and she'll freak out. We still have sex, but her ridiculous sensitivity to anything tactile makes it hard to get her very aroused because I can't touch her vag without her having a mini-seizure. It's damaging our relationship because sex is a huge hassle, but I figure if I can get her to at least feel good every session we've made some progress, which brings me to my question. Should I buy a vibrator? I've heard good things with every girl I know and I just want her to start to enjoy sex, even if she doesn't have any drive to have it. Would it be a good idea if she's extremely sensitive like she is? I'm afraid the stimulation might be too much
>>
>>18201161
>She's never really masturbated, never really found people extremely attractive
>She's also incredibly sensitive. I can bloody breath on her neck and she'll freak out
How did you end up dating? Why didn't you see this earlier?
>>
>>18201174

I mean, she finds me attractive. It's just she has no fire in her loins, so to speak, for anyone. I didn't know she was this muted when I first met her, I just thought she was chilled out. She has depression and is on SSRIs and has been for years if that means anything.

Emotionally we're great, I've never had a better partner.
>>
Just cheat on her, it's not a big deal, there's plenty of girl who enjoy having sex as much as you do, even nite l more. You shouldn't force her to enjoy it if she lacks the drive. Just be careful not to get caught.
>>
>>18201209

*some words
>>
>>18201187
>SSRI
This has potential to kill libido for ever. Read instructions on her medicine, preferably side effects. Fucking google will do.

>dont stick your dick into crazy
She is by medical definition crazy. Talk to her on how permanent is her condition, talk to her doctor, get to know her conditions exact name and make research. Ask yourself if you want to live your life with crazy.

Problem in your sex life is probably the less severe problem you will have with her in the future.
>>
>>18201187

She doesn't find you attractive if she has no urge to be intimate with you. I don't mean to insult you, it has nothing to do with your physical appearance. She just can't claim she thinks you're attractive if she doesn't have any sexuality at all and doesn't want to be intimate with you.

Have you spoken to her about it?

If you can deal with a sexless relationship and it's great otherwise, you need to decide if you can have this long-term. Personally I couldn't be in a relationship where we didn't have sex and intimacy.
>>
>>18201234

Yeah, I'm afraid the SSRIs along with her somewhat shitty lifestyle are at the center of it. She's in college, I'm a recent grad, and I take rigorous care of myself, she doesn't as much.

She's crazy by definition maybe, but she's one of the most calm and level-headed people I've ever met. She's a bit of a conspiracy nut but that's neither here nor there.

>>18201236

We've spoken about it several times and it stresses her the fuck out because she knows it's unfair to me. The way she perceives it is weird, she can objectively say "yes, this man is handsome/woman is pretty" but she doesn't seem to have right hormones for visceral, sexual attraction.
>>
>>18201265
>recent grad
>rigorous care of myself
I say you can get more "normal" gf. You simply deserve better. Isnt grad like top 10%?

Also note what will happen if she ever stop taking happy pills. If you were contended with her as a whole, you wouldnt make this thread. You are looking for magical solution for her 0 sex libido yet once she stop medication, she will go crazy and even then libido might not return for years to come.

Also note that almost all crazy people say they are depressed but often they use depression just as an excuse to hide something much worse (cause depresion is somewhat more socially acceptable).

She might be cool person just because these pills. And sexless relationship is sad at best.
>>
I pity women who needs a vibrator.
>>
>>18201285

what do you mean? I just mean I finished my bachelor's degree.

I've thought about that too, I've only ever seen her a few days without it so there isn't much of a difference. I've been with her for two years, I'm convinced she isn't "crazy" but definitely not in the best mental shape.

Yeah, I don't know what to do. Thanks for your input guys.
>>
Can she try another non-SSRI medication?
>>
>>18201299
What does she have OP?
>>
>>18201305

Xanax I think.

>>18201302

This is my current angle for the next time she goes back to the doctor
>>
>>18201323
>>18201305

err not xanax, xoloft. I always get the two mixed up.
>>
>>18201299
Well the hope dies last. Sometimes people realy get out of depression. But it is long hard process. You sure she isnt hiding skeleton in closet? Ask her if you can talk to her mental doctor with her consent so you can hear the probability of long term development.

You can also try to change happy pills but that can get ugly really quick. Every patient has different side effects and not everything makes them behave the same. Imagine yourself waking up with absolutely blank mind when even if you got hungry, you wouldnt want to eat or do anything really.

I often say to people who comes here with happy pills 0 sex problems that it is better to be happy boy with broken dick and gf than unhappy broken boy with dick unable to get gf.

Try to consult with her doc about her situation. Sometimes they just pump patient with medication without actually thinking of fixing patients life. Maybe she is in phase of her life she can beat depression with your help.

Go to her doc together. Tell her you want to talk to the doc privately so you can learn her diagnosis properly without shaming her.
>>
>>18201330

It's painful. I know this is what everyone says, but I really really care about her and we have great chemistry and great times. For something as arbitrary as this to spell a slow doom is beyond tragic to me.

She impressed me recently, she told me she wants to get off her medication completely because it's a "jewish scheme," which I agree with. I just don't really know if you can just "fix" clinical depression in any way besides medication.

I had thought talking to the doctor about a patient was against their oath, but I'm curious so I'll look into it. Thanks Anon. I'm going to bed guys, I have a job fair I need to wake up for in like 4 hours.
>>
>>18201325
At least she isn't having the most common side effect, which is getting angry without any reason, or like my friend, suicide impulsions. That's cool OP, it could've been worst
>>
>>18201340
If you go to doc with gf and she will tell him she agrees to share info, he wont complain.

Good luck and good night OP!
>>
>>18201340
Clinical depression is a made up thing that suggestible people fall into the trap of believing
>>
>>18201161
A vibrator is definitely the way to go. They're amazing. Most of the ones by Utimi are pretty great while also being inexpensive. Vibrators are a great start for you guys to have a sex life that's fulfilling for the both of you.
>>
>>18201161
she's a total lesbian bro, just afraid to admit it. you should ask her and maybe see if having sex with a girl is something she could be capable of. don't be an asshole. help her find happiness
>>
>>18201161
So who molested her as a child?
>>
She was 100% sexually abused. At some point in her younger years. Dumb the crazy whore, its much better to jerk your dick than deal with a mentally instable bag of issues for some sub-par pussy.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.