[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >somehow have both depression and anxiety >heart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: c77.png (259KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
c77.png
259KB, 500x281px
>be me
>somehow have both depression and anxiety
>heart flutters from just day to day stress
>literally struggling to fill out job applications because fuck me
>don't have money to get a therapist
>use caffeine and energy drinks to at least get by in classes
>the stimulants are messing with my heart
>no money to go to a doctor
>no job to get money
>no energy to get job
>no medication/therapy to get energy

I'm not supposed to be alive am I?
>>
>>18200551
Wew almost same situation but I'm afraid of getting prescriptions.
I self medicate with weed. It's been going okay, still depressed, just don't feel like I wanna die.
It feels like EVERYTHING stresses me out. I've resorted to just being high all day. I don't have a job currently but I do go to cc.
I'm doing good but at the same time I'm stressed about all the hw I have piled up.
>>
>>18200551
>>18200587

>resort to escapism because they are unhappy with their lives
>continue to be shocked when their lives don't change and dive further into escapism in a never ending cycle.

Quit being retards.
>>
>>18200782
lol when did I say I use escapism
Most of the time I'm just frustrated that I'm not doing anything. So I use stimulants like caffeine for the energy.
The frustrating thing is that it's now only 50% of the energy I need to do everything and also causes heart problems because apparently I'm part rabbit.
>>
Usually i get over my stress by realising no matter what i and whoever I'm trying to impress (whether that's teacher, parent, employer, etc) will die someday so you don't need to worry about fucking up our embarrassing yourself.
Not saying suicide but realize what you do isn't forever. Idk if that'll help you but it does help me.
>>
Try to cut these habits of drinking things to get by the day. I know its hard, Im a coffee addict, but I learned to just appreciate it and not rely on it. Start by trying to drink less day by day, it really helps. Im currently unemployed too but I can afford a psychiatrist, meds really help for the first steps, bt the rest is up to you. Keep on looking for jobs, or try to get someone to lend you money to go see a doctor and then get a job. Keep on trying, you can do it. Best of luck
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.