[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuggggg >she's way out of my league I asked her out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1445762626403.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445762626403.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
Fuggggg
>she's way out of my league
I asked her out
FUGGGG
>she said yes
FUCKING WHAT DO I DO NOW FUCKING SHIT WHY
>>
Pussy.
>>
File: 1432621118120.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432621118120.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>18200201
It's fucking simple

What you did to make her say yes is what you will need to make her happy. Take her our, pet her, buy her stuff (if the money starts going off then leave her the fuck alone), hug her
>>
>>18200201
Just be yourself and be confident! If she doesn't like that than she's not worth your interests. Also, the clit is two steps above the vagina, one step above the urethra, and looks like a button above the v(labia minora.). The clit is the female penis, but much smaller, and waaayyyy more sensitive. Just look at a medical illustration outer female anatomy. I'm sure you'll be fine.
>>
>>18200255
>Above the v.
Don't you mean on the tip of the v.
>>
>>18200262
He's probably got an illustration. I'm sure he's figured it out.
>>
File: 1491482535042.png (925KB, 720x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1491482535042.png
925KB, 720x1063px
Don't bite off more than you can chew amigo
>>
Grow a pair and treat her nice but shitty at same time as it seems bitches like that. Make sure at the end of the night you mount that bitch like a champ!
>>
>>18200201
Fake it till you become it, amigo.

You think she's way out of your league, but then she said yes.
Perhaps you're actually in higher league than you thought you were.

Just go, fortune favors the bold in this case.
>>
File: catanimferocious.gif (2MB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
catanimferocious.gif
2MB, 400x399px
>>18200201
You get off my board normie reeeeeeeee
>>
>>18200201
Don't be stupid. She likes you. This is good. Keep doing what you've been doing because that's what she likes.
>>
>>18200201
As said before, don't blow it by overreacting and trying too hard.

If she said yes (and it's understood that it's a date), at least 70% of the work is done. All you have to do at this point is to not blow it and "go with the flow"

By that I mean, don't spend the whole date thinking "should i kiss her now ? Boy i hope i'll get the opportunity to make a move". Fuck, i've ruined so many good dates because I spent it thinking this way.
Don't think about making a move. Your ONLY goal right now is to have a good time with her. And ultimately it's okay if you don't make a move, because if she had a good time you'll have another opportunity to do one. Don't overthink, be WITH her, "bee urself :^)", and destroy that pussy with your massive dick
>>
>>18202119
Kek
>>
>>18200201
You got lucky man, you'v got your shot. Carpe Motherfucking Diem my friend.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.