[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sort of burned out from my experience with girls. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm sort of burned out from my experience with girls. I just want to understand why people behave the way they do. My first major relationship lasted four years, and she checked out during the last year, stopped trying, abused my trust and fucked things up. Then the next girl I dated just up and disappeared when it got heavy. The next girl and I that dated told me she wanted to marry me and got scared from how "real" it was, and within two weeks after leaving me and kept telling me unprovoked that she wanted to come back when she was "ready," was with another dude she's been with for like 8 months. I don't get why people are driven to lie, cheat, and abuse, when I'm nothing but honest and genuine with them. Any thoughts here?
>>
File: skelephant2.png (3MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
skelephant2.png
3MB, 1024x683px
i'm going through the same shit. What can I say? women are fucked up. I'm endlessly mad. We were talking about getting married and I was going to move up there with her. then out of nowhere she fucking blocks me and now since i tried calling her, her mom pulls that "THIS IS HARASSMENT!" card. Stupid fucking idiots. No shit i'm gonna fucking call a thousand times if you fucking block me on everything for now reason. Fuck people. I feel you bro, just try to stay sane. I'm hurt too. Right after she blocked me she added a thousand guys on all of her social media, fuck her. I hate everything.
>>
>>18199996
>why people behave the way they do.
Not people, anon, women. There's obviously a huge difference.
>>
Hey man, your story sounds lock, stock, and barrel like mine. I get the feeling you're a few years younger, so here's my advice:

Don't get bitter. Seriously. 4chan will tell you differently, but there are literally millions of decent girls out there. Don't shut yourself off from opportunity because of your fear of getting hurt. I did, for a long time, and now I'm all twisted up and incapable of engaging in relationships with genuinely wonderful women that I've met since.

The absolute bravest thing you can do is leave yourself open. It took me the better half of a decade to realize that shutting yourself off doesn't make you brave, it atrophies you.
>>
>>18200925
This was really refreshing to read. Thank you.
>>
>>18199996
Women are mentally children so they have very little impulse control
>>
>>18200051
Yes, men are always saints and can't do wrong. Too bad no one told my cheating ex!
>>
>>18202262
Dammit. It is like loyal girls and loyal boys never actually meet in real life.
>>
People aren't rational. Trying to figure them out is a waste of time.
>>
>>18199996
>>18200024
t. both egoistical narcissists
>>
>>18202262
well maybe if you sucked and fucked him better he wouldnt have ran off to get some good pussy. stupid cunt. go and spread your legs like the whore u are and just be a cump dumpster for humanity. god knows we need more of em
>>
>>18200925
>there are literally millions of decent girls out there
Stopped reading there. Are you fucking serious? I've not once heard, or seen a good thing a girl has done. I've been in serious relationships. It's a god damn joke. They're children.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.