[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me home alone >invite a girl out that i've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: meme.png (164KB, 498x517px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
164KB, 498x517px
>be me home alone
>invite a girl out that i've been twice on a date with
>she comes over, drink some champagne and make out, i lead her to the bedroom
>we make out i take her clothes off, lick her tits, go down on her and pull her pants down
>she has no panties and she doesn't shave
>stillgotthis.png
>start licking inside of her legs and slowly move to her pussy, make one big lick and almost die
>i can not breathe
>i start licking it by small licks, lick my two fingers and put them inside her
>she is really tight and not wet enough, i don't have lube
>as i push my fingers a little bit deeper she stops me and tells me
>"I've never done this before"
>i say that it's okay and that it's good that she has told me and that i will go slowly
>she is really nervous and when i push my fingers deeper she says that it really hurts
>i slow down but every time i do it again it hurts
>i say we should stop and go back to the living room
>she gets dressed and we just chill and make out until the end of the night, i touch her pussy but dont go in
>she is really disappointed with herself and says that she hopes i'm not mad and that she's really sorry that she made thinks awkward, she was really cute and i said that i'm not mad at all and that i respect her telling me and trusting me
>starts saying that i look like im pro (i'm fucking virgin too bdw) and asked if i had lots of girls
>i say it doesn't matter because right now im with her
>she said that she likes me and repeated a few times that she's sorry that it was awkward for me

what to do guys? i'm seeing her on sunday next time. i know that i need to make her relaxed, make out a lot and eat her out but i can't do it because i just can't breathe in pubic hair senpai. should i buy lube too? appreciate all the tips.
>>
For a virgin you did 8/10 and made her relax enough for her first time. Don't worry about her not getting wet, some run more than others.

Buy some lube for next time. Personally I use coconut oil or baby oil. Prefer it to actual sex-lube. But don't use oil if you're wearing condoms. They don't mix well and might break down. You could've used saliva, but it was probs good that the evening went as it did.

You don't have to go down on her, unless that's a thing you really want to be doing. You'll get around the hairy problem, idk, I've eating puss all my life, but never a hairy one.

Did she at least tasty good?

Also keep asking questions, I'm bored and got time.
>>
Tell her to shave. Preferably over Facebook.
>>
>>18199613
not op but hairy puss is fine and not really weird at all as long as its not out of control and isnt smelly as fuck. op kinda makes it sound like her pussy was stanky though i think.
>>
>i just can't breathe in pubic hair senpai

>>18199650
>op kinda makes it sound like her pussy was stanky
Why? OP probably just need to learn some breathing technique. Reason I haven't been down on hairy is because shaving/trimming is pretty fucking normal. If i met someone with a hairy vagina, my first instinct isn't that i would have problems breathing. I might have been slightly less turned on, at worst, but that has never stopped me eating like a champ.
>>
>>18199613

Thanks bro. I didnt think much about it yesterday but now im thinking if i did the right thing.

When we cuddled and kissed she was really self concious, was saying she felt sorry that she ruined my night, that she has low tolerance, i reassured her that its no problem and that many girls feel like this for their first time, i dont think i really convinced her tho, she started saying that i look like im master in this and asking if i had a lot of girls and if i only wanted to fuck her once and thats it, i said that of couse no why would i invite u for the dates, she said that she is sorry for what happened because she really likes me and i said i find her cute too

I hope i didnt make two steps back in out relationship and hope that she still likes me and wants to have sex with me.

We have date arranged on sunday but i dont know if there will be a chance to go to her place after it.

What do u advice? How should i behave towards her to not fuck up things?
>>
>>18199650
>>18199671

She def wasnt smelly i just didnt know how to breathe like when u were learning how to swim, i couldnt focus on licking and not getting hair in my mouth and breating at once.

Id really like to eat her out as thats the thing i believe id enjoy in sex
>>
>>18199671
oops i mustve skimmed that part. regardless thats weird because the very first pussy i ate was hairy as fuck and the only problem was that it was gross cuz i got hair stuck in my teeth/throat. I dont know if op goes for the clit or the actual vag itself (if the latter then id understand how he cant breath) but id advise focusing more on the clit (flicking it with your tongue, swirling, maybe sucking but not all girls are into that) because 90% of girls that I've eaten out loved it
>>18199697
where were you licking? also is she overweight?
>>
>>18199589
Buy lube, razor and condoms for next date and some wine.

Invite her over, be nice and all, give her ONE glass of wine to ease her up (no more or she will be drunk and accuse you of rape next morning).
Make her take hot shower with you and offer her to trim the bush.
Be all nice in bed, eat her now shaved and freshly clean pussy until she surrenders due to pleasure.
Ask her if she know how to apply condom, make her do it, let her feel your dick. You gotta keep her being responsible adult.
Then you can either take her v card (and yours?) in missionary with one big painful hump or make her to take it slowly via cowgirl position.

It will hurt in any way. And dont forget to marry her later. You are almost like some christian couple.

Also why dont you tell her that she is your first girl?
>>
>>18199697

Also all of this made my dick softer and i had to keep jerking it to keep it somewhat hard, felt like the biggest faggot for a minute
>>
>>18199700

I licked her vagina (big and small lips), believe it or not i didnt even search for theclit as i was nervous as fuck

>>18199703

Hahah u made me laugh mate.

I dont tell girls that in inexperienced because it would ruin their perception of me if u feel me. Idk why but most girls think i get lots of girls or whatever and i dont want to ruin that.
>>
File: 1491413553211.gif (2MB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
1491413553211.gif
2MB, 175x131px
>>18199589
>she doesn't shave
>>
>>18199714
>ruin perception
Well when she is on your bed naked, mumbling being sorry, being scared and insecure, I think you dont need to keep the image of you being alpha male anymore.

And now the more important question: will you marry her?
>>
>>18199714
The clits a little above the beginning of the labia, which is what you're describing. Look up a pic and youll probably be able to find it next time. Try licking that most of the time and it should be easy to breath if she has a bush and probably wayy more pleasurable for her. Make sure to breath through your nose unless youre breathing through your mouth just to tease her.
>>
>>18199725

Thats true but idk.

No i wont marry her we are only 20 man
>>
>>18199729

I know where it is was looking for tutorials on how to eat pussy and everything i think i was just in panic and couldnt get my head calm, thanks for help tho
>>
>>18199733
>only 20
Well i didnt meant immidiaetly. But like if you manage to keep together for few years and she wont turn into crazy fat bitch, do you consider her wife material?
>>
>>18199737
Then your new #1 goal should be to stay calm now, but dont dont ""try"" to stay calm because you'll psych yourself out, if that makes any sense. You'll probably be more relaxed next time so it should be easier. I'd say you should buy lube (water based so its safe for condoms) because she might be nervous still and not wet enough and also not using a condom is retarded af if you're both virgins. Also, be warned, the other guy probably does have a point and she'll probably want to pursue a serious relationship with you after this, so I hope your not against that.
>>
>>18199742

Yes she is nice and kind girl and we have good connection given that we met only 3 times, have same sense of humour and feel comfortable around each other. If we were together for a long time then yes i would consider it bit you never know what goes in girls head
>>
Also, make sure you do a lot of foreplay (caressing, kissing, etc.) and some dirty talking if you can manage that because that'll probably calm both of you down.
>>
>>18199749

Thanks, do u think i will get a 2nd chance tho? Or is she too nervous and may push me away from her life now?

Yes i could see her being my gf, shes a nice girl.
>>
>>18199750
>in girls head
That is proven scientifical fact. Anything but logic and order. You could describe it as
>CHAOS

You will be good boyfriend. God speed anon, make her happy and stop pretending you arent as nervous as she is. Dont lie to her.
>>
File: 1490944142462.jpg (170KB, 685x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490944142462.jpg
170KB, 685x1280px
Don't lose face or it's kill.
>>
>>18199766
I think so, it sounds like you played it cool and if she's down to meet up again after that it probably means she's pretty into you. She probably blames herself more, so just try to make her comfortable and dont freak her out. Give her time if she needs it because atm she thinks you have tons of exp with this shit and might think youre just trying to bang her if you get too gung ho.
>>
>>18199689
You seem like a natural tbqh

Don't overthink this. She clearly likes you, and want you to like her. Right now you've got the upper hand, since she can't compare to anyone else, and for some reason thinks she fucked up, when all she was is nervous.

Continue doing you, since you managed to make her stick around and make out still.

>>18199697
>thats the thing i believe id enjoy in sex
You might be in for a surprise
>>
>>18199786

What?
>>
>>18199786
>>18199807
he's saying, since you said you're a virgin, not to suffer a loss of respect. he says if you suffer a loss of respect, what you have going here will be over.

as for the OP, she has performance anxiety or something. she is disappointed because she wanted to have sex with you. you were probably being too forceful. maybe have a discussion with her about what she wants, and tell her that it's okay to be anxious.

I can't always have sex with new people the first time, but I am capable of being rational and calming myself. Usually after the third try, if they're someone I actually like, I can have sex with them from that point on without any issues.
>>
>>18199793
>>18199803

Thanks for all the advice guys.

I weel keep it cool and casual when we meet the same as before. I wont push her for sex, but if the chance arises i will let it flow naturally. Will try to not be nervous and make her feel comfortable and enjoy.
>>
>>18199786
>>18199815

I may be dumb but i still dont understand that saying. Can u explain it more simply?

I dont think i was too forceful but of couse i may be wrong. I did tell her its normal that she is nervous and that i understand her.
>>
>>18199703
Don't listen to this student, op. It's not that he's wrong, it's just that your life sound much more real and natural. Not like something someone read online.

Remember dude, you're not in a rush. Women like it when you're taking your time exploring them, so don't worry that you don't know your way around every corner of her body. Use your hands as well. Some women like it when your sort of gently squeeze the folds around her clit, other like it when you spread them. Some want a finger up the ass asap, others will take weeks or months before they let go (most do at some point, even when they didn't already know it themselves.)
Pull her bush back, if it's in your way. Play around, it all feel good to her, as long as some part of your mouth is rubbing against some of her et parts. Her moaning will tell you where to go. Take it easy at first, and don't get stuck at the clit immediately.
>>
>>18199589

Just tell her to shave. Go slow until she starts screaming otherwise lol
>>
File: blackman.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
blackman.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>18199829
nigga don't make her realise that you're a virgin, don't be nervous pussy
>>
>>18199829
the saying is called "saving face" and "losing face" it basically means saving reputation and losing reputation.

an example of losing face would be maybe crying like a child over something that is minor in the grand scheme, like someone calls you stupid or gay

saving face would be sucking it up and having a cry in the bathroom instead of in front of everyone.

sometimes when a man comes off as weak or a woman comes off as unkind, that relationship is fucked from thereon out

the person replying is doing that thing where they remember their young love and say to a young lover, "hey man don't fuck it up."

>>18199842
being a virgin is not a big deal, and you can't inspire confidence by saying "don't be nervous, pussy"
>>
>>18199850
>>18199842

Thanks now i understand. But i dont think that i "lost face" because although i was nervous she was worried much much more than me, i honestly wasnt even a little bit mad that we didnt have sex while she seemed upset with herself although she did nothing wrong
>>
>>18199850
You're obviously not a man.
>>
>>18199829
Don't worry about the guys telling not to lose face/respect/secret

As I've said, you seem somewhat natural. You don't strike me as a abnormally nervous dude, and she didn't freak out, so you're doing most things right.

Your main issue in the OP is that you pushed your dry fingers in her, before she managed to get wet. No wonder it hurt, and since she's inexperienced and you had to stop, she felt it was her fault, when in fact YOU MUST NEVER DO THIS. At least use a generous amount of saliva on your fingers, and go slow, sort of work yourself in until they slide with ease in and out.

Protip: don't assume that you should fuck her with your fingers the same way a penis goes in and out of a vagina. A up-and-down motion is a lot better (a bit hard to explain, but basically your fingers can stay in the same depth, but alternate from pressing down (towards the matress) and up (towards the ceiling,) slightly curled, so your fingertips are pressing against her g spot.)
Main point is, use lube. Spit can be lube. But just don't ever press dry fingers into a human being who's not naturally flowing.

I'm >>18199613
>>18199671
>>18199803
>>18199837
btw, and +30 oldfag who lost his v at 18. Trust me.
>>
File: 1489409643194.jpg (151KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
1489409643194.jpg
151KB, 1148x462px
>>
File: 14902197372802.jpg (9KB, 261x211px) Image search: [Google]
14902197372802.jpg
9KB, 261x211px
so stop being nervous.
>>
>>18199880

Yes i realized it was my mistake when i read about it later online.

I did put two fingers in my mouth to get saliva but it was probably not enough.

I learned that i must make her really comfortable so her vaginal muscles arent tense and that i need to make her very wet before doing anything.

One more noob question. How deep is her hymen, can i pop her cherry by using fingers or can it only be done with the dick. Im asking so im prepared when it happens.

Thank u for your help man.
>>
>>40992219
Now that's some honest replies.
>>
>>18199900
You can absolutely pop her cherry with your fingers. So can dildos and sometimes tampoons.

But more interestingly, the hymen is somewhat of a myth. A lot of people think it's this waterproof seal covering the inner parts of the vagina. This isn't true, and the amount of flap that'll stretch during penetration varies from girl to girl. She might bleed, she might not. Let it be her own business if it happens, so just don't be bothered. Continue making her relaxed after you've had sex, not just before. The experience as a whole determines if and when you'll have a second and third chance, and short or long relationship.

Sex is best when it's not mechanical. Just ease into it. You'll both know if what you're doing is right, and if it's not you're allowed to take a break and just make out, until you're both ready to try a bit more. My worst experiences have been when we've tried too soon (after too little foreplay,) and it just felt awkward - and instead of getting hotter for each other, I put my clothes back on and felt ashamed. It's good that you continued to make out after giving up sex, because this would've been a very different thread, if she just left after getting up.

>>18199882
kek
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.