[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend liked me more when I was fat. I went from 180 lbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

My boyfriend liked me more when I was fat.
I went from 180 lbs to 145 lbs over the last 4 months. I noticed he was less attracted to me since I lost weight, so I asked him about it.
He said that he's very happy that I lost weight because I'm healthier and more comfortable with myself, but that he liked me more when I was fatter.

What do I do?
>>
that doesn't seem fair. if he preferred you fat, that's fine, but why can't he have sex with you now? I would call the relationship into question. he's being difficult and unfair, in my opinion.
>>
File: I've come for your opinions.jpg (31KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
I've come for your opinions.jpg
31KB, 352x450px
It's not about the weight.

People drift apart over time; if you're not BOTH putting meaningful investment into the relationship then this is what happens.

Don't ask us for a hugbox; if you want us to point out what went wrong then we're going to need more information.
>>
>>18199472
this is me jumping to conclusions, but maybe he's worried that more men will be attracted to you now? 40lbs isn't a world of difference to me, but obviously it is to some people.
>>
>>18199478
This is called dread game. It makes people more lustful, not less - that's the entire reason why it exists and has a name. It's the equivalent of beating an old fruit tree to make it fruit again.
>>
>>18199483
>overly stereotyped thinking
>I google "dread game"
>result: "On Dread Game | The Rational Male"

ha ha yeah nope
>>
Did your tits get noticably smaller?
i have a shallow friend who admited to me after his gf lost weight that one of the biggest reasons he dated her was her massive tits. Which got smaller when she lost weight.
And they are drifting apart.

Dunno just throwin my 2 cents in
>>
>>18199472
He has sex with me.
He's just not enthusiastic about fucking me as he was before. He doesn't grope me, push me against the wall and try to do me, or get hard just by being around me. He'll fuck me if I initiate, he's just not super into me as he was.

>>18199477
He literally told me it is about the weight tho.
Nothing has changed in our relationship beside me losing the weight.

If you want more information, then, ask what you need to know.

>>18199478
I am definitely more attractive now and guys notice me more, but I'm crazy about him and never considered leaving.
>>
>>18199511
A bit, but not much.
I always had pretty big breasts and I'm still pretty curvy/thick, just got a smaller belly and a tighter body.
>>
File: 1489310838287.jpg (40KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489310838287.jpg
40KB, 532x800px
>>18199462
>My boyfriend liked me more when I was fat
Said no man in history, ever.
>>
>>18199527
Beside my boyfriend, apparently.
>>
>>18199527
I still think she is an 8/10.
>>
>>18199462
What you're experiencing is the opposite of what most girls do when they gain a bunch of weight once they settle down. Here are the possible options:

1) You gain the weight back.

2) The both of you decide that the relationship is worth dealing with the fact that his sexual attraction to you is going to be diminished.

3) You break up and find someone who does find you attractive at your current weight.
>>
>>18199513
>he stills fucks me he's just not as excited since I lost weight
that seems so shallow though, and like it's a problem. that's why you're posting about it. have you tried talking to him about it??

>>18199527
ugh fuck off and stop posting Barbie dolls with the tits enlarged. are you a female? because if so that's fucking sad and /r9k/ tier

>>18199529
no, lots of men are into heavier women
>>
>>18199462
No guy wants a girl with flabby loose skin all over the place.
>>
File: 1489262346842.jpg (46KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1489262346842.jpg
46KB, 500x667px
>>18199553
It is what it is, girlfriend.
>>
>>18199513
Maybe he is jealous of the attention youre now getting. If you never got any but now are getting it that would definitly piss off some guys. He probably felt sure you were just his When you got less or no attwntion from other dudes.
>>
>>18199570
How do I get fuck friend like this?
>>
>>18199570
That finger/lip bite is fucking kryptonite. Devilish.
>>
Why are women so harsh to each other? I feel like it's getting out of control.
>>
>>18199570
I'm not a girl, idiot

and are you a shitty /r9k/ tier female because if so actually kill yourself. I don't have sympathy for you pathetic losers anymore...and honestly that condescension is pretty severe coming from me. you can't even see all the ways you are pathetic, you aren't interested in psychology or capable of self-reflection like I am.

that and some portion of this is you being a troll. I'm sure trolls are fantastic people too.
>>
>>18199601
>kryptonite
>devilish
faggot

>>18199570
>>18199605
that's a nice picture though I enjoy the lighting

>>18199602
people are harsh to each other people are shit
>>
File: 032857.jpg (37KB, 361x315px) Image search: [Google]
032857.jpg
37KB, 361x315px
>>18199602
>>18199605
>>18199611
>>
Can someone explain to me what /r9k/ is?
>>
>>18199625
it was made many years back, as an experiment. nothing could be reposted, no identical posts. moot said it was to encourage original content.

eventually it became a cesspool that mentally ill people were relegated to, because they didn't exactly fit in with the shitshow that was /b/. there they would mope about how life is unfair and perpetuate each other's defeatist ideology. eventually they adopted the idea that their perspective is superior and that healthy people or "normies" are basically wrong about everything, despite the fact that functioning people built everything they use to wallow in, from their beds to the roofs over their heads to the damned internet.
>>
>>18199620
>>18199635
>>
File: 1491514775551.jpg (42KB, 306x698px) Image search: [Google]
1491514775551.jpg
42KB, 306x698px
>>18199605
>self-reflection like I am
>>
>>18199635
That sounds really awful.
>>
>>18199644
haha what is this
it's kind of hot
>>
>>18199552
He's very into me and doesn't want to leave. I am a bit weirded out by the whole situation and don't really know what the fuck I am supposed to do.

>>18199553
>have you tried talking to him about it?
Yes. He says he loves me and he is into me, and doesn't want to leave me. He cannot help what he's attracted to tho.

>>18199569
Good. I don't have any. I lost 35 lbs, not 135.

>>18199583
I was pretty thin my whole life. I had a serious medical issue that made me stop exercising for 3 years and I gained weight.
I always did get attention because even when I was fat I was pretty/shapely but yeah, surely less than I do now.
I do not want to leave him tho.
>>
>>18199644
Seal :)
>>
>>18199651
>>>did you talk to him about it??

>he loves me and is into me
then you have to work this out. I don't understand why you two can't have good sex over some lost weight. I've said this 10 times. I don't know what you're looking for.
>>
>>18199657
Because he isn't into thin girls. He likes me as a person, he doesn't like my body as much now.

And I am pretty conflicted because I don't know if I should leave him or not, if I should gain the weight back, or what the fuck I should do.
>>
>>18199663
You can't leave something you don't have in the first place.
>>
>>18199527
>>18199570
More please.
>>
>>18199663
>not into thin girls
are you actually thin? if so, try going to the gym and bulking. it will be healthy mass, not like before. and don't tell me you'll look the like the governer of California, you'll just get fuckin thick and have hot biceps. Over that you can have a modest layer of fat, which is probably optimal for your health anyway.

I don't like skinny chicks either but I understand not wanting to be unhealthy or fat. What I wrote above is a very good, healthy compromise.
>>
>>18199702
Nope. I'm not skinny. I am slim but I am pretty muscular, I always did a lot of sports - gymnastics, ballet and swimming. I stopped working out when I was 21, but before that I exercised at least 5 times a week.
Right now I'm working out 3-4 times a week, and I don't look excessively slim.
He just liked my belly, my thighs, my hips. Which obviously got much smaller.
>>
>>18199651
>don't really know what the fuck I am supposed to do.
I gave you the three options. It's one of those three. Either put the weight back on, just deal with it, or break up.
>>
Gain muscles
>>
>>18199649
Hayden Pan...I am not looking it up with her boxer boyfriend Vladimir.
>>
File: 1431717299697.png (852KB, 1009x6647px) Image search: [Google]
1431717299697.png
852KB, 1009x6647px
>>18199635
>>
>>18199462
you'll probably get fat again.

Of course 145 is still kinda fat so idduno maybe he's just making shit up to cover cheating, being gay, or many other reasons he seems less attracted to you.
>>
>>18201339
Lol. I'm 5'7", I'm perfectly healthy.
I plan to lose 5 more pounds but that's it.
>>
>>18199462
what you need to do is ind a guy that likes you at your current weight. fuck him good, tell him to blow his load in you. then go back to your cucked beta and get oral from him. if he doesnt realize hes licking the cummed pussy yet, get him to fuck you too.
>>
>>18201600
g r o s s.
>>
Same, OP, 'sept 5'8 and fluctuate between 175-160lbs. When I'm in the low one-sixties my bf becomes sad (still blows me up for succ and fucc) but he enjoys it more when I'm in the high one-seventies. Something about my hips being wider and my bottom is more perky and wider.

Idfk what's wrong with some guys, OP. I assumed thin women were the best type but I believe it's just in all of us girl's heads. I know I'm confident and sweet when my weight is low but I'm more bitchy and aggressive when my weight is high from the weight gain which makes me strive to be smaller. What's wrong with our men? I go from the sweetest girl ever to the sweetest girl ever with all the mood swings lol. At least you don't have to worry about that.
>>
>>18199605
>and are you a shitty /r9k/ tier female because if so actually kill yourself. I don't have sympathy for you pathetic losers anymore...
It's been a while since I've seen someone triggered over pictures of dolled up girls.
>>
>>18202416
Really?? I thought I was the only one.

My mood is pretty stable, and I didn't even dislike my body much. It's just nice that I can exercise, hike, swim and actually do things that I couldn't do when I was fatter. He's really in shape so it's actually nice that we can do shit together.
It's just weird, I thought he'd be happy with it but he's... heh, just not so much into it.

Weirdos.
>>
>>18202416
>I assumed thin women were the best type
>they actually fell for the meme
good god you poor souls
>>
>>18199553
>>18199583
And maybe you armchair niggers don't realize he's just attracted to fatties.

I have the opposite problem he has. If you are a fatty, I have 0 attraction to you so if you were thin and suddenly got fat, I'd lose my boner regardless of previous attraction. Obviously it's the opposite for him.
>>
>>18199462
Some guys just have preferences :(

tell him you want to sit down to discuss it and if it's a deal breaker. Maybe get some nice lingerie or something to show him how good you look now.

t. fat chick lover
>>
Ask him what you can do to make things better and then compromise.

Or give each other some space.
>>
File: 1462906754066.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1462906754066.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>18199570
>shit personality: the .jpg
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.