[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyday my boss is shitty to me at work and it pisses me off.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 256962.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
256962.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Everyday my boss is shitty to me at work and it pisses me off. When I drive home all I can think about is hurting my dog.
I usually cool down before I get home but one day I think I might take my dog outside and shoot it or something.
Should I give up my dog? How?
>>
Learn to deal with stress in a more healthy way
Try getting a new job

t. Kid who's dad would beat him when he had a bad day at work
>>
File: 1489714501708.jpg (39KB, 330x363px) Image search: [Google]
1489714501708.jpg
39KB, 330x363px
>>18199309
you should quit your fucking job and stay at home and pet your dog until you find a job that doesn't suck. pronto.
>>
>>18199330
You want me to risk homelessness over a dog?
>>
Man you have to ask yourself if you ever liked yout dog. Otherwise no matter how shitty your day is that dog is happy to see you. If not, then you were never meant to have one and you need to fine him a proper home now.
>>
Someone is shitty to you and your way of dealing with that is hurting your dog?

Man the fuck up pussy.. stand up for yourself.

Also give your dog to people that actually deserve him/her.
>>
>>18199389
yeah man why not. homelessness is a party. your dog will protect you.
>>
>>18199309
Step one: give your dog up to someone who doesn't constantly have animal abuse on the brain.
Step two: either get in touch with your company's HR department, or if they don't have one/it's shitty, quit your job. No amount of money is worth constant abuse and misery; you'll be happier being jobless or poor given the alternative.
Step three: seek counseling, as regardless of how bad your work day is, wanting to resolve your frustration by inflicting physical violence on an innocent living creature is not the instinct of a healthy mind.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.