[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a guy about to turn 19. Just a few weeks ago, on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

i'm a guy about to turn 19. Just a few weeks ago, on the first day of spring, I got back with a gf that left me five months back to have a short, unsatisfying relationship with a fat nerd (he's 34) (she's almost 21). His dick was perma-limp and way smaller than mine. Plus, we both seemed to hold onto the idea of each other over the whole winter. We've known each other about four years. But this time around, she's being all queer about telling her family we're still in love. It's taking a toll on me. I hate my parent's house. I hate the fact that she works a shitty job and is shit with money and has no goals and is too anxious to be spontaneous.

So, yesterday, I happened to get into some hardcore flirting with this smokin' chick at the eye-doctor. Leigit could just FEEL that kinda burning urge to connect. so many jokes, so much innuendo, even in front of my mother, chick even told them to "say hi" to me for her later on when they picked up the order.

Should I leave my gf for new and exciting things?
>>
Yes
She left you for a fat older guy
She's not the one
>>
>>18199262
see man, that's what I'd love to just think, but I'm almost pessimistic in feeling like any other relationship I got in would be just as shitty.

I'm a part-time vagabond, trying to start up bands and travel and get around and do shit, and it's like she just isn't for it, for the GRITTY part of it at least - but who would be? and why is she wasting her time? why am I? are we just going back to what's comfortable?

On another hand, wouldn't something new and shitty be better than something old and shitty?

What about Ozzy and Sharon? Don't tumultuous people just make for inevitably tumultuous relationships?
>>
File: 4bd.jpg (19KB, 324x586px) Image search: [Google]
4bd.jpg
19KB, 324x586px
Fucking hot

omg
>>
>>18199277
You're 19
These are the years where you find out who you want to be
You'll probably learn the a oxygen and sharron type relationship isn't healthy but experiencing one is the most effective way to forgive that out
If you're thinking all this about the girl you're with now, you'll be regretting staying with her 3 years from now.

also BRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>18199289
yeah, the pic above isn't pic related, but the current gf TOTALLY has the booty. It's partly what brought me back. I love her ass and tits, she loves my cock.

This chick I met the other day is a gorgeous blonde with green eyes who acts like Mallory from NBK. Only downside seems to be no big titties or big ass. Also, man, what if her pussy doesn't feel as good?
>>
>>18199249
Here's the thing: You obviously don't want to be with your current girlfriend forever. It doesn't even sound like it's all that awesome other than the fact it's a comfortable familiarity. I made the mistake of getting tied down to a girl that I wasn't absolutely head over heels in love with for a few years when I was 18, and I regret it every day of my life. I wasted literally the prime years of my dating life on her, and for no other reason than it was easier to be with her than try and find something better.

Better is out there anon. Just go find it. And don't forget to enjoy the process of finding it. Not every relationship has to have the expectation of lasting forever attached to it.
>>
File: 1462114673401.gif (466KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
1462114673401.gif
466KB, 500x325px
>>18199343
I can feel that. But my biggest problem with the present is that I've started to convince myself that the FUTURE will be better, if we plan and build our lives around each other.

the more I type it out, the more it sounds like prison.

something that sucks never does get better, does it?
>>
>>18199354
I don't want to say /never/. It can get better with lots of time and effort. But the problem is, it doesn't always, and then you've wasted all that time and effort.

Some things are worth it. I went through a really rough patch with my wife a few years ago where we separated after our second kid was born. We worked our asses off to make things work, because the upside of making things work was worth it. Even if we didn't get back together, the time and effort wouldn't have been a waste.

You're 19. This probably isn't one of those things worth fighting for. The odds of this girl being the one are about zero. I mean, I don't know you or your girl, but you don't really come across as being madly in love with her.

So yeah, you could tough it out and hope things get better, or you could go out and have a decent time finding something that's better to begin with.
>>
File: 1450457250757.jpg (142KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450457250757.jpg
142KB, 800x600px
>Should I waver in my eternal commitment to a woman who left me for a fat nerd with deathgrip syndrome?
>>
File: 1489714501708.jpg (39KB, 330x363px) Image search: [Google]
1489714501708.jpg
39KB, 330x363px
>>18199501
>>
>>18199524
"What remarkable progress we have made, that today they are only burning my books. A hundred years ago they would have burned me."

-Freud admitting the holocaust is not real
>>
there's also another potential option where I break off the relationship part of it and keep things casual and stay friends with occasional possible benefits, and still get to check this chick at the eyeglasses store out.

or should I just love her because we're good together and she's cozy and has a thick ass and likes to get pounded by me and has like 12 orgasms a go and feels good raw and does period sex and has DDDs and DSLs?
>>
>His dick was perma-limp and way smaller than mine.
>I'm a part-time vagabond
>GRITTY
> some hardcore flirting with this smokin' chick
>even in front of my mother,

You sound really insecure about the whole GF situation as hard as you try to seem fine with it. You got cucked, so dump her. Simple. Although don't make the age old mistake of expecting instant sex and debauchery upon being single again. I'm willing to bet the girl in the "eye-doctor" was just being sociable and is naturally flirtatious. No girl would ever be romantically interested in a dude who goes to the doctor with his mother.

Definitely reign in the ego a bit, you sound unhealthily frightened by mediocrity and overthink a lot of this. As someone who went through exactly the same dark brooding artist phase, learn to appreciate stability and being ordinary. The fact that you're brooding about whether or not you should stay away from relationships because "ohh man I'm a gritty wanderer... i'll never be happy" seems pretty narcissistic to me. Maybe focus on whether or not girls might want to date you in the first place?

also
> I hate the fact that she works a shitty job and is shit with money and has no goals

the way you say this makes it seem like you're one of those people that think anyone who doesn't fantasize about being in a shitty band is some sort of robot conformist with no ambitions in life. Let's rip this bandaid off quickly: most band dudes are actually massive clique-mongering manchildren who later come to regret the time, money and life momentum they've wasted fucking around instead of going to college, learning a trade or working. There is nothing transcendent about being in a shit """gritty""" band. You probably think it's funny when people say this, but it genuinely is throwing away your life. These people don't go down in a blaze of glory, they end up overweight, addicted to drugs, selling beads on etzy when they aren't working at a gas station for the rest of their life.
>>
>>18199249
>Leigit could just FEEL that kinda burning urge to connect.
hahahahahahaha

we just call that being horny
stop trying trying to sound mature
and admit you don't give a shit about this new girl or your ex, you just want a bitch to fuck
>>
File: 1448206970474.jpg (16KB, 480x236px) Image search: [Google]
1448206970474.jpg
16KB, 480x236px
>>18199249
>be a cuck
>get cucked
You did this too yourself.
>>
Blue board something something ban something something
>>
>>18200799
This. OP, get over yourself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.