[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I met this girl from tinder and she seemed to be really into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: YxIcRMn.jpg (333KB, 1509x2633px) Image search: [Google]
YxIcRMn.jpg
333KB, 1509x2633px
So I met this girl from tinder and she seemed to be really into me, using hearts a stuff in texts but then last weekend I got sick and had to cancel on her (was going to be 4th date) and now she seems way less interested in me.
We are in crunch time with exams and everything but she isnt texting back as much and I'm not sure where we stand anymore.

tl;dr Went on 3 dates with new girl in a week, got sick and couldn't hang out and now it seems like she's not into me.

What should I do?
>>
>>18199034
Get through your fucking exams and worry about it when you have time.
>>
Ask her on a date and send her a message about how what you think you guys have is 'different' and that there's this 'weird connection' you felt with her the first time you guys were together and that you're not sure where it's going to go but you'll be dammed if you guys never got a real shot

Then fuck her raw, bust in her and block her
>>
>>18199044
I don't have any exams, just final projects and I'm done with mine
>>
>>18199052
I asked when she was going to be free again yesterday and she just ignored the question and started talking about something else
>>
>>18199034
go fuck yourself shnerd
>>
>>18199056
Well then, just go about your life, give her call in a few days/whenever her shit gets finished up, and don't dwell on it. If she's still not interested, move onto the next girl.
>>
>>18199061
Don't ask her when her free dick head

You just ask
Also you didn't try to re establish the emotional connection like I said in my post
>>
Get some real problems.
>>
>>18199792
No, do not get real problems
Real problems will fuck your shit up

This is objectively the worst advice ever.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.