[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad has always been an angry man, often taking his frustrations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: good times.jpg (79KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
good times.jpg
79KB, 500x375px
My dad has always been an angry man, often taking his frustrations out on my mother.

Recently, however, the way he's been speaking to my brother is fucking terrible. Nothing physical, but just really nasty, angry stuff at him to the point of tears and more.

Whenever I bring it up to him, intervene, he goes nuts, threatens to fight, etc.

How to deal? The urge not to bounce a pint glass across is his face some days is becoming too much.
>>
My dad is an angry alcoholic who took his frustrations out on me and my siblings our entire lives. My advice is don't try to change him, get the hell out of the situation as soon as possible.
>>
>>18198712
Just beat his fucking ass
>>
>>18198744
never been in a fight before, he's 29 years my senior though and he seems like the type who would press charges if i did.

half-tempted to just walk in next time he's in one of these moods and plant 3-4 headbutts on him and walk straight back out.
>>
>>18198770
Just wait till he touches your mom again and get the old slugger out. Claim he always beats your mom and you feared for her life this time
>>
>>18198712
>>18198770

You literally owe your life to that man, you stupid, retarded fuck.

>>18198744
>>18198776

Kill yourselves, you're pathetic.
>>
>>18198802
>allowing anyone to harm the woman that literally brought you into this world with her blood sweat and tears
>calling others pathetic
Kys, cuck
>>
>>18198813
Seconded.
>>
>>18198712
give him the ole dirt nap you fucking retard pussy
>>
File: 1491359379237.jpg (211KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491359379237.jpg
211KB, 900x600px
Setup cam on vid mode
Anticipate next fly-off-handle fit
Administer headbutt
Walk away
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.