[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I like women's feet? I don't want to suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2230.jpg (20KB, 620x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2230.jpg
20KB, 620x333px
Why do I like women's feet?

I don't want to suck toes or anything, but literally half the reason I want a gf is to rub her tired feet at the end of the day.
>>
I watched a TED talk about sexual attraction and the neuroscientists said that the 4 universal male turn-ons are boobs, butts, dicks, and feet.
>>
>>18198655
>dicks
How
>>
>>18198657
https://youtu.be/qMoEs7eQeZE
>>
>>18198655
>I watched a bunch of fake gurus air their assholes and opinions

>>18198643
For whatever it's worth, foot fetishes have a place in human history. Look it up instead of spewing flak and pretending you're having a conversation like the norm for /adv/.
>>
File: 1490585108209.jpg (118KB, 736x696px) Image search: [Google]
1490585108209.jpg
118KB, 736x696px
>>18198643
I have my own theories, which may or may not be accurate.

Notice how men tend to be drawn to any body part that has increased amounts of glands that produce body scent. (arm pits, feet, ass, vagina, feet)

This is not well researched, but I believe in pheromone-like distribution. It is a simple fact that you test for yourself. (if you dare lol) Try to smell a few women's hair in summer. You will notice that some smell more and some smell less pleasant to you. Some may smell unpleasant to you as well. And some smells will make you weak in the knees and feel your own heart beating.

Researchers are analyzing this and found so far that humans seem to communicate their genetic compatibility through body scents. Men and women are different. Men smell if a woman is genetically compatible. Women smell the composition of a man's immune system and anti-bodies and finds those smells the most pleasant who are the most opposite from her own immune system. This is because she wants to assimilate a different immune mix and insert it with her into a child she will give birth to.

Now where do feet come into this?
They are not so much a special thing. The human body has these glands literally everywhere except a few places like your palms. They are also not on the soles of the feet, but on the toe area. Feet are very sensitive and complex anatomically. The bone structure is the most complex in the entire body. They react sensitively and thus you want to touch them to convey tender affection to a woman by massaging and caressing them. You are also attracted by the glands that emit the scents to lure you towards her. Note: I'm not talking about the 'bad smell' that feet are associated with. That is merely a product of bacterial and fungal digestion that happens when moisture, dirt and pathogens house within the patches of hard skin on the foot. Therefore women would ideally remove the calluses on their feet regularly.
>>
Femanon here who also likes feet and smells. My ex wasn't even. The scent of aftershave or even after he's been sweating makes me weak at the knees. I'd wash his feet if I could, the vains bulge like his . Some of us share those fantasies so I don't think it's only a male trait.
>>
apparently theres a bit of your brain to do with tits that is right next to the part to do with feet, so they get mixed up sometimes or something
>>
feet are a good indicator. Having good feet shows someone is healthy and takes care of themselves
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.