[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 years old >freshman year college >getting kick out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ddd.png (5KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
5KB, 168x168px
>19 years old
>freshman year college
>getting kick out of home in a few days
>given 7000 $ and told to gtfo and never come back (long story)
>dont want to drop out of school
>live in a pretty expensive area. Rent is fierce.

How do I manage that shit? Last thing i want is dropping out of college.gotta somehow find a job and fund myself through college
>>
>>18198610
>given 7000 $
You're fucking lucky, you know that.
>>
Without a job it won't realistically be possible. You can always put your studies on hold for a little while after this semester ends, then come back when you're more financially secure.
>>
Wait what the fuck is wrong with your parents ? You've done everything right and they're locking you out, but give shit load of money
>>
>>18198623
Guy got kicked out.
How is This luck? Or are you just THAT guy?

> you think you have it hard? I was a slave and had to eat paper and leaves you are a bitch heh
>>
>>18198610
Roommate, Craigslist. What did you do?
>>
>>18198623
7k is not a lot of money.
>>18198610
Where do you live OP. I was "homeless" for a while. I stayed at a friend's house and I later found a place where I could set up a tent in the woods but still get electricity.
Craigslist roommate and finding a job asap is prob your best bet if you don't have a close friend that would help you.
>>
File: 1491238719630.jpg (39KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
1491238719630.jpg
39KB, 600x324px
If youre in the city go stay at the YMCA
>>
>>18198610
Do you have a vehicle? Where do you live? Give us a region or area if you don't want to give city. 7k goes fast but is a lot better than nothing. Could probably find roommate living situation with other college students and apply for loans ASAP. You will need to find a job whether or not you continue school.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.