[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am schizophrenic and am having what would be called 'delusions'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Jurassic-park-2-1024.jpg (443KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic-park-2-1024.jpg
443KB, 1024x768px
I am schizophrenic and am having what would be called 'delusions' to a doctor, but in my eyes they are very serious possibilities.

>29 year old male
>excessive masturbator and pisspoor logic set
>have never fit in anywhere. originally chalked it up to me not liking my state but now I see that I'd struggle any city, state, nation

I am convinced I am a fucking animal (read: the enemy of all humanity) and I'm going to be killed off before a live studio audience ("this is a party now!").

what should I do? Other than grimly accept my death and wait for the inevitable?
>>
>>18198355

Okay I'm either being killed today or going in for a stay at the mental hospital.

I will check back throughout the day as long as I'm still around but no guarantees.
>>
As one schzio to another, take up and art, exercise and get the fuck into nature
Camp out in Yosemite or some shit
The modern world doesn't work with our types
>>
>>18198355
woah, man
well, the only way to get rid of those ideas is to take the pills. Maybe think of it this way:
-if you are just deluded, your illness will go away and you will be fine again
-if you are actually right and they are out to get you, then you are powerless anyway. So why would you chose to suffer from waiting for your death, when you can take the pills and forget about it and feel fine?

There are no alternatives to the pills as far as I know (well, maybe psychedelics could help, but they just as well could fuck you up a million times worse)
>>
>>18198385

thanks, I have been jogging recently some

>>18198397

I haven't missed a dose of my medicine yet. I was just going through facebook and couldn't find a single friendly face out of 350 some friends. They're all fucking laughing at me now.
>>
These mind-doctors are messed up. First they tell you to dwell upon your every thought, then when you do, they tell you that your thoughts are a sign of illness. If they had not pushed you into thinking about every random idea that pops into your head, you would just have dismissed the crazy thoughts. They should not suggest that there is substance in these thoughts by asking you to elaborate on them. The good reaction is to say, that is crazy, This way you don't feed the thought and make it into a delusion.
Specific to your situation, if they have now convinced you that this gameshow is a reality, there is little you can do. Try not to dwell on it. Look around you. Where is the proof of it? At this point my advice is to accept that you may die in this unconventional way. That way you don't have to fight the delusion, but nor do you have to live in fear of its consequences. Promise yourself you will deal with it when it comes. Since it will not you are safe anyway. Direct your attention elsewhere, but don't force it. Let your mind play out the scenarios, but realize how impossible they are.
>>
You're not going to be killed.

Please check yourself into a mental health facility.
>>
>>18199287
This is bad adv
>>
>>18199287
dude, you know nothing about therapists/psychiatrists
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.