[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEX QUESTIONS Backstory: met a girl and ended up having sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

SEX QUESTIONS

Backstory: met a girl and ended up having sex with her.

She legitimately just laid there and was kinda like.. just there.

I guess that didn't really help me get turned on.

She's super blunt and was saying how I have a great cock size (8 inches , 6.75 inches circumference) but that I suck at having sex.

I told her about how she basically just lay there.

She said she didn't enjoy how I was moving her whole body.

I've never been called bad at sex.

Is it possible that I am bad at sex or do you guys think she just wasn't trying hard enough?

That's how it felt to me.
>>
maybe you're both bad at sex
>>
>>18198031
That's possible.
Anythinh is possible, really.

I've never had an issue with other women though..

Is it possible to just not be compatible for sex?
>>
>>18198028
You disgust me
>>
>>18198036
How?
>>
>>18198028
>She legitimately just laid there and was kinda like.. just there.
>I guess that didn't really help me get turned on.
>>18198033
How many times have you had sex before? What about her?
Playing dead fish is the most typical forms of being bad at sex for women. It's very common and I don't know where it's coming from. Guess it has something to do with our gender roles and with insecurity.
Anyway, it sounds like it was your first time. It's a good thing that you two talked about it, that's the first step for making it better next time. Ask her about her preferences and how she's used to doing it. And also, what you should have done to make it better for her. You can also tell her to take more initiative or whatever, but a change in behavior can not always be expected.
>>
>>18198059
Not my first time.
I've been with other women before but they've never deadfished me.

That'll usually do something sexy or suck me off to turn me on.

You're right tho, it's possible we should change some things.
>>
>>18198028

Give more detail about what you did
How much foreplay
what did she mean by "how I was moving her whole body"

starfish girls really don't get a high horse to stand on to talk shit, they're the lowest form of bitchy princess there is, but we need to know how you went about it precisely to assess wether or not she was projecting her frigidness on you.
>>
>>18198028
Just next her, it's no big deal if that stuff happens occasionally
>>
>>18198068
Okay, so I rented out a motel for us.

I did some foreplay (massaged her, rubbed her clit and fingered her a bit), but only a bit because she said 'fuck me.' After only about 5 minutes or so.

I grabbed a condom, put it on and started to undress her.
I spread her legs and ass, cause she was just laying her. I started to go into her as she lay on her stomach.
She would give out moans of pleasure every time I went in.

The night went on and she turned me off twice because the first time I took off her socks and flung them across the room but she wanted them on so she had me put them back on her.
That shit sucked searching for them and it made my boner go away.

Second time was because she gave me a pep talk.
You know, like you're going great.

She didn't really do any dirty talk or throw her ass back, stroke my cock or touch up on me.

One thing I didn't like either was that she kept her shirt on (her preference)

Because I'm a huge boobs man.

ANYWAY. It's possible I am bad at sex, and I just want more advice on how to never be called bad at sex again.
>>
>>18198081

Describe her

Was she fat? White?
>>
>>18198070
We're still talking.

My manly ego isn't that fragile to get mad at her for being honest about how she felt.

I just want more feedback on how to improve the sex.

She wants to fuck again, and even said how she is now going to use me for sex.

Which I thought was odd because she said how I suck at sex??
>>
>>18198084
Your ego isn't fragile when you dumb her because of that, it's the opposite actually
>>
>>18198083
Asian, pale, very cute chick.
>>
>>18198085
Well, we're not exactly dating.

We just fling and go out.
>>
>>18198085
>Asian pale

Such is life my pale Asian girlfriend star- fishes 1/2 the time. But she's perfect in every other way.

Welcome to my world op
>>
>>18198086

America? American-Asian girls suck at sex.
>>
>>18198089
Exactly my point, you fucked her and she was bad in bed so you just move on.
>>
>>18198091
Is meant for >>18198086
>>
>>18198092
Yep.
Asian American banana.

>>18198091
It's not a turn on.
>>
>>18198028

Honestly, it sort of sound like you were both fucking awful in bed. She expected you to do all the work, while you expected that your dick size would make up for it. It's a two way road, you need to figure this shit out together instead of blaming each other for shit performance.
>>
OP HERE.

ANOTHER HUGE ISSUE WE HAD.

I could barely fit it inside her cause she is tiny, 5'0.

So I mean the pussy was good, too but I didn't even cum.
>>
>>18198081

Holy shit dude that sounds miserable as fuck
I wouldn't take comments from someone that'd pull shit like this seriously, she sounds like a pretty bad judge of "good at sex". She's probably looking for a very particular kind of experience that you're not comfortable with providing.

Just forget about it.
>>
>>18198102
It's interesting because she makes it sound to me like she's had so much sex.

She says she's fucked a ton of guys.
>>
>>18198098
You probably right
>>
>>18198028

Op, don't let her crush your ego. Some people are just sexually incompatible. She was a lazy hoe so you didn't have much to work with.
>>
Okay OP, the way you told the story it sounds like you really did your best. I can understand perfectly well how her manner of acting was a turnoff. That shit turns me off too. The girl really has to step her game up. The small vagina thing was probably more of a manner of lubrication. She might not have been turned on enough. Like the other anon said, size doesn't make up for the other things you need to do. The situation sounds like there just wasn't enough emotion in place. An emotional connection matters in sex and you guys seem to be just okay around each other, not way into one another. So it makes sense that you wanna keep this at a purely physical level. Goodspeed at making that happen. Just keep talking to her.
>>
Did you kiss her?
Eat her out?
Finger?
Kiss neck/titties?
>>
>>18198092
Fucking racist PUA wannabe prick
>>
>>18198120
Yes, it's just physical.
I'm not in love with her or anything but either way the cards fall I don't care.
>>
>>18198101
If you didn't cum, it wasn't good ya goof.
>>
>>18198147
That's exactly the problem I just addressed.
>>
File: 1477511876657.jpg (10KB, 214x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477511876657.jpg
10KB, 214x250px
>>18198122
>>
>>18198028
A starfish ... If she didn't care for what you did she certainly didn't point it out either .. on the other hand you didn't tell her it felt like getting it on with a still warm corpse either .. in conclusion it's a 50/50 split
>>
>ex-gf naked in bed, " i want to fuck"
>"okay"
>she's lying sort of on her side with her legs together
>make out and do foreplay stuff with her
>"i want your dick now"
>move close to her to get in position to fuck missionary style
>gently lay my hands on her legs to hint that she should spread her legs
>she lays there as if paralyzed
>"i want your dick"
>gently but more firmly physically move her legs apart so we can fuck
>"owww, you're going to leave bruises"
Am I supposed to type No_Clip into the console to phase through her body and fuck her?

I do pretty well on tindr and this sort of shit is way too common, like 3 of 5 girls have some sort of dead fish syndrome or autism related to the mechanics of sex.
Girls who want you to go down on them but don't spread their legs, girls who poke their fists into your ribs or joints while trying to do cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, girls who scratch the shit out of your back on purpose but are immediately not in the mood if their hair gets slightly tugged as you try to brace yourself to fuck them in the impossible position they have contorted themselves in.
>>
>>18198853
>Am I supposed to type No_Clip into the console to phase through her body and fuck her?
topkek you got me good buddy cheers
>>
>>18198028
Why are literally ANONYMOUS users so insecure that they need to write they have a huge cock in every post for no reason nowadays?
>>
File: 1420364581821.gif (2MB, 359x300px) Image search: [Google]
1420364581821.gif
2MB, 359x300px
>>18198028

>I have a great cock size (8 inches , 6.75 inches circumference)
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.