[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have feelings for him and I'm not even sexually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I don't have feelings for him and I'm not even sexually attracted to him, but I keep imagining dating him and having sex with him. Why? Is it because he's the only male I'm currently friends with and I'm desperate? Is it because I suffer from skin hunger?
>>
>>18197980
>skin hunger

what
>>
>>18197980
>Is it because he's the only male I'm currently friends with and I'm desperate?

Yes, probably.
>>
>>18197985
A lack of physical contact, like hugs, handshakes, etc.
>>
>>18197980
>i dont want to sex him
>my brain is telling me i want to sex him
>instead of sexing him up i do nothing and ask /adv/

>be woman
>think A, want B, do C

I have simple suggestion femanon. Buy condoms and sex him up. Or like try to actually date guys. Online dating?
>>
>>18198029
He has friendzoned me.
>>
>>18198034
Ok femanon, there is certainly something wrong with your life. But as many posters here, you are asking wrong questions to protect your ego from realizing hard truth.

So from the tiny pieces of your information, let me guess:

You are 20something female with some boring job, you live alone, thinking about kids but no guy ever tried to date you in the first place. You hang with this dude from school / work and hope that something will change. Did i get it right? Do you actually want help? What do you want from your life?

/adv/ cant give good advices unless you really try and ask good questions with some background info.
>>
>>18198050
I'm a 20something female in university, not thinking about kids and no guy ever tried to date me in the first place. I hang with this dude from school because he's a genuinely good friend and I need more friends. I want to have more friends in my life and I want to stop feeling empty inside.
>>
>>18198057
See, it wasnt that hard in the first place, was it?

Now to get more friends: you have to chat somebody up. Best place is before lecture starts in class. Look around for the saddest looking person, ask if you can sit next to them and then chat them up. Who knows, if you chat some dude, you may even ask him on date. Yes we have 21st century, girls are allowed to ask boys on dates now.

Or you can tell your only friend. Ask him what his other friends are doing and tell him you want to hang with them at any costs.

Or you can try online dating. They say the ratio is 99 guys to 1 girl. You simply win by existing there. It doesnt matter if it will be some quick sex app like tinder or long term love like okcupid. You are the girl. You set the rules.

Or you can try going to social events you hate. The more you hate it, the better. Because you will be so bored / annoyed there you wil do anything to skip the time. Like even talking nervously to boys will be better than waiting.

As to
>stop feeling empty inside
that is hard. I never felt that way because i am mostly happy optimistic person. You gonna figure it yourself i am afraid.

Now whatever you decide to do, remember that happines never comes on its own. I hope i helped you a little femanon.
>>
>>18198057
Ask him to be your wing man.
>>
>>18197980

René Descartes would agree
>>
>>18197980
Definitely. Keep what you guys have right now and try to find a boyfriend in someone else.

>>18198034
Kek. Good.
>>
>>18198077
>Look around for the saddest looking person, ask if you can sit next to them and then chat them up.
I already do this, actually. There is one such person in my class but I don't think we share any interests.

>Or you can try online dating
I'm better at meeting people irl. I tend to scout out interesting people and talk to them. Online it's very taxing to have to talk to every single person to find out if I like them.

>Or you can try going to social events you hate
The reason I hate parties and festivals is because the people that go to them are vapid.

>I hope i helped you a little femanon.
I would rather know why I keep having dumb fantasies but I'm happy that you're willing to give me advice. Thank you.

>>18198115
Cogito ergo sum?
>>
>>18198022
What then fuck is this new age bullshit? Skin hunger? What the fuck are they teaching this new generation
>>
>>18198545
Oh jesus you're one of those girls

Here where do you live I'll date you to take it off someone's hands
>>
>>18198555
>Oh jesus you're one of those girls
What do you mean???
>>
>>18198551
Control yourself retard.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.