[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my brother has a girl here who I've never met who stayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

my brother has a girl here who I've never met who stayed over and they're hanging out in the living room which I have to pass through to get to the toilet and I have to pee real bad. going out the window is too much of a fall and I have no bottles in my room

WHAT THE FUCK DO
>>
Why don't you just go to the bathroom you autistic fuck ass
I'm socially awkward and I'm not that much of a pussy in my own house

What's he gonna do?
>>
>>18197959
this is not an option. I won't risk interaction
>>
>>18197954
Stop being a pussy and pee out the window.
>>
>>18197971
I'm considering it, but it faces a pretty busy street and I might get fined or something
>>
Pee out the window dumbass... Obviously
>>
>>18197954
It's your house too. You have the right to use the fucking bathroom
>>
>>18197965
Jesus Christ, thanks for the motivation
Piss your pants and clean it up later
>>
>>18197965
What the fuck? I mean I get it, I don't like interacting with strangers either. But you kinda HAVE to.
>>
alright, fuck

pissed on a towel and threw it out the window
>>
>>18198008
Take a pic of piss rag
>>
>>18198016
no I closed the blinds and I'm never opening them
>>
I have girls over, we hang in the living room. My brother passes through all the time to get coffee and shit. It's no thing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.