[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll keep this short I live with my gf. Been going out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 58d.jpg (46KB, 544x517px) Image search: [Google]
58d.jpg
46KB, 544x517px
I'll keep this short

I live with my gf. Been going out since May. Every time we fight she says she's moving out and going back to the city where she's from.

Case in point couldn't sleep tonight and she got angry and said she's leaving.

It's always an empty threat but I'm sick of the bullshit and sometimes she will pack all her shit take her stuff outside then 10 mins later knock on the door to be let back in.

I have anger issues and used to yell and scream at her for it but now I'm just ignoring her and not speaking to her. Is this the right move?

I've thought about forcing her out at times like these cause I know she's full of shit and being single. But she's good house wife material. Plus I'm no prize myself but still this pisses me off.
>>
>>18197758
Plus she brings up how she does all the chores etc when I can do it all myself don't really care just work two jobs to keep that bitch and me going

Most of the time she's sleeping not like she's breaking her back cooking and cleaning
>>
>>18197758
>>18197760
why are you still with her?
>>
>>18197788
Because I can't get dates or girls. Had one relationship prior then was single for 3 years. Being single was rough on me.
>>
>>18197758

>work two jobs
>supporting a bitch
>who threatens to run away all the time, every time

So you're this desperate, huh.
>>
>>18197802
Yea pretty much my man.

How to make it stop?
>>
>>18197802

I don't know how to stop desperation in other people. In myself, I realize that I value my own time and company more than having someone who spends all of her time sucking the life out of me, and not in the fun way. I had a 3 year relationship of that, where I spent all of my time trying to help her, and when she got to her feet, finally to a point where she could possibly help me - she left.

And I didn't let myself be some doormat, some idiot controlled by pussy. I was encouraging her, pushing her to be a better person, to have an identity outside of her relationship with me. To actually BE someone. I helped her raise a son she and her family didn't seem to want. Told to sit on the sidelines. To be seen and not heard.

So yeah, y'know, the sex was good, she was an interesting person. But she wasn't worth giving up most of myself, and all of my time to sate her every whim out of love - to have it treated it like garbage.

Your girlfriend sounds like she needs a good dose of reality. Like if she wants to move out, let her. You won't have to support her ass, and you could probably go down to one job - or stick to both and save up a nest egg.

And don't let her in when she knocks. She wanted to leave. Let her live with the decision for a night.
>>
>>18197815
You make really solid points. Last relationship I had was even worse. Thing is I can't get a mentally normal good looking girl. Nothing for me as really went well in life and I have to make the best of what providence arranged which usually is little.
>>
If your building them up constantly you are basically "daddy" and little girls leave daddy when they feel grown up.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.