[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will someone explain to me why are guys obsessing over the cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Danielle Bregoli.jpg (61KB, 597x595px) Image search: [Google]
Danielle Bregoli.jpg
61KB, 597x595px
Will someone explain to me why are guys obsessing over the cash me outside girl... they're always saying they don't like ratchet trashy skanks yet they're all obsessing over her like she's something great. I don't get it.
>>
>>18197589
she's hot and looks older for her age so men can use her as a good excuse for committing/fantasizing about statutory rape
>>
>always saying they don't like ratchet trashy skanks

we say that to get in your pants. Most guys secretly would love to go balls deep in the ass, mouth and pussy of a freewheeling trailer trash slut. That said, most guys also realize that they would not be actual marriage material and would never actually pursue a real relationship with one. It's just erotic fantasy
>>
>>18197589
>men are one person meme
>>
>>18197605
I just looked this girl up, is she really 13? That's some scary shit
>>
>>18197632
So you are more sexually attracted to trashy women than conservative ones? And only like conservative ones for long term because they won't cheat on you unlike the trashy hot women you prefer?
>>
>>18197675
Guys pls respond.
>>
>>18197675
>unfounded allegations
>>18197690
>request of confirmation
pls
>>
Shaedenfreude. People like looking at train wrecks. It makes them feel better about their own shitty lives.
>>
>>18197675
Well, I mean... sort of. I don't really want to be in a long term relationship with someone that is super conservative either. I tend to check out if a girl isn't at least somewhat sexually available. Like I'm just not going to waste my time.
>>
She is pretty, has big tits, and seems like a stupid skank, what isn't to love?
>>
>>18197589
She doesn't look 13 and that's an extremely flattering picture of her

Guys literally only like her because she's 13 and "has the body" (aka can take pictures to make her look more mature) of someone older. It registers as non-pedo when in fact it's extremely fucking pedo.
>>
>why do guys like ratchets
they don't

>why do guys have sex with ratchets
because ratchets put themselves out there
>>
>>18197675
Super conservative girls are hot desu( and my preference) but Trashy girls have this sort of allure that you can do anything with them
>>
>>18197805
>because ratchets put themselves out there

This man/woman has the answer. I'm not the most attractive guy and my game is pretty weak. If say body and face at max cleaned up I'm a 6 with a game/ability to flirt rating of 5-6. The women I'm interested in? The smart pretty funny into vidya and science college girls? I'm not hot enough for them. So what do I do? Ratchets and skanks. Stacey might be a bitch but she'll fuck just about anyone if you have the balls to try to start something.

Hell its not like I only want sex. I want a loving relationship with a partner I can trust and respect. But only ratchets and bar sluts will give me the time of day so that's what I get. There's going to be a generation of lonely women and completely suicidal men soon. Both wondering what the hell happened to marriage and forever and they have no one to blame for it but themselves. Woman for never giving 90% of guys a chance or blaming their own emotional issues on anything but themselves and men for becoming extremely feminine or so hyped up on counter culture masculinity they have no personality and are perpetually stuck in the frat house.
>>
>>18197589
>she
>>
>>18197589
They're are very few women in the media that are so abrasive and self confident. It's a stupidity level of self confidence and it's very appealing to watch. Also nice tits, tits can make men do anything.
>>
>>18197675
Well yeah, in a sense of pump and dump
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.