[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 years old and never had a boyfriend, only found guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1491144544544.jpg (228KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491144544544.jpg
228KB, 1080x1080px
I'm 24 years old and never had a boyfriend, only found guys in bars and stuff who want to have sex only then never speak to me again

Am I just not girlfriend material. I'm pretty depressed about it
>>
>>18197462
cool story. what's your question?
>>
>>18197462
Idk, what kind of person are you?

How do you treat men?

You won't find a boyfriend in a bar. You should network with friends.
>>
>>18197462
Get a hobby that takes you where other people are. I went on a hike last sunday and there were oodles of both sexes around. Go to a restaurant or coffee shop that has an open mic night. Shot where there are folks.

Alternatively okcupid is a thing I suppose. I've heard success stories with that.
>>
File: huh.gif (2MB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
2MB, 352x264px
>>18197469
>You won't find a boyfriend in a bar.

Bro... what are you doing? She might.
>>
>>18197494
Bar people are a bunch of dimwits. You ever been to one?
>>
>>18197503
Yeah, I've been to a few... worked a few...

Dimwits are everywhere. But, if you're intelligent, then you should be able to find intelligent people almost anywhere.

You obviously went to the wrong bars. I'm from NY... sorry if you're from Stupid Town.
>>
>>18197462
they dont speak to you again because you have no money or job.
>>
>>18197462
If that is your picture, then I can see you are too good for the bar. Instead, find a man who has the same hobby.
>>
>>18197462
I'll be your bf, just so we can have one less thread like this. What is your facebook?
>>
>>18197462
Need confirmation that pic related is you. Timestamp please?
>>
>>18197623
>>18197645
newfag central, jesus fuck.

>what is fucking google?
>what the fuck are reverse image searches?
>>
>>18197623
>too good for the bar

First of all... no.

No such thing.

>>18197462
I'm not saying you should look exclusively in bars, or even that bars are a particularly good place to look. Just sayin' there's nothing wrong with defaulting to a bar, or similar place when looking to meet new people. It's a good instinct to have. I know I still prefer meeting girls in person as opposed to meeting them online, or through some app. And, if you happen to know a scene that's popular with people in your age group, why wouldn't you go out and join them? You might win, you'll almost definitely fail... but you make improvements, and you get better every time.
>>
>>18197462

Be happy you can at least get sex.
>>
>>18197462
Are you... how would one say this.... ugly?
>>
>>18197683
This bar skuz lmao
>>
The girl to guy ratio in bars is mostly guys and guys in bars realize girls for relationships typically arnt n bars. My suggestion is to find a hobby or something you are into like music and try to tend events that bring people into the same hobbies together. Also there are specific looks and tone of voice that give a guy the go ahead sign. Use them but also know how to control the distance once you've reeled them in this how u make chemistry by building tension.
>>
Then ask for dates. Build on your selfesteem. Run, go lift.

STOP BEING A PUSSY
>>
File: 1480624175612.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480624175612.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>18197462

0/10

Yawn.
>>
>>18197462
I'm gonna make some assumptions here, and you're gonna have to deal with it because you gave me shit all to work with.

You sound like every 24 y/o basic bitch. You hit the point that many basic bitches do where you realize that in two years time you'll be closer to 30 than 20 and it scares you that men aren't interested in you long term. This can be fixed.

Firstly, develop your personality. If there was ever a man that actually hung around after you doinked, he faded out because there's nothing deeper than the surface. Find your favorite dalliances, pursue some short term career goals, and most importantly develop some passions.

Secondly, relax your standards for the first two dates. First impressions are often wrong, and the first date jitters affect both men and women alike. That's not to say you should hop in a van with free candy painted on the side, but don't end the night sour because he's not your favorite animal on the Chinese new year place mat.

Thirdly, ensure you're an adult. Know at least 5 good recipes, keep your abode relatively clean, and learn some basic housekeeping. Essentially, everything you'd expect from any 24 year old of either sex.

Apply these lessons and you are well on your way to having your first committed relationship.
>>
>>18197462
>who want to have sex only then never speak to me again

This tells me you've actually slept with those men.

>Am I just not girlfriend material.

course not, you're the bar bimbo.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.