[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I don't know what's going on, everyone on social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: giphy-1.gif (499KB, 483x325px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
499KB, 483x325px
/adv/, I don't know what's going on, everyone on social media is freaking out over something that happened recently tonight (It's best if I don't mention it), are we gonna be okay? I just don't know what'll happen next?
>>
>>18197300
quit being vague and spit it out. you talking about Syria?
>>
>>18197305
Yes.
>>
>>18197314
hey fag. stfu and stop acting like a bitch. trump literally has syria by the puss. and who fucking cares. bunch of worthless sand niggers. from the elderly all the way to the fucking infants. butcher them all
>>
>>18197314
Well, I just don't know what's next, though I bet to you this is the same song and dance?
>>
>>18197300
Yes, nobody fucking cares about the middle east
>>
>>18197399
I meant to respond to you. >>18197386
>>
>>18197399
Obviously. There was a false flag about chemical weapons so now we get to take over Syria.
>>
>>18197408
But are they gonna strike back, that's the question I always think about when this kind of stuff happens?
>>
At this point I couldn't care less. Getting nuked to shit just saves me the eventual trouble of blowing my brains out.
>>
>>18197417
if they strike back, it's over for them. you don't just strike back the world's most powerful military.
>>
>>18197441
>world's most powerful military
You mean Russia?
>>
>>18197446
Hahahahahahhahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahah
>>
>>18197446
We have like 11 supercarriers bro. No one can do anything to the US when it comes to open war.
>>
>>18197450
I've nevered really looked into this kind of stuff ok, it makes me feel unease, so I tend to ignore as best as possible, I know you might look at me as some complete puss who's afraid of his own shadow, but for once can you make me feel positive from this?
>>
>>18197478
Ok, look at Afghanistan and Iraq as a precident. Nothing changed at all when we went to "lmao war" with them besides the trailer park boys who joined the army going there.
>>
>>18197495
How would you know if this one is no different than that?
>>
>>18197386
>>18197399
>>18197408
>>18197417
>>18197441
>>18197446
>>18197475
>>18197478
>>18197450
You guys, I live under a rock and honestly don't have the care to google this. Can someone spoonfeed me what the fuck's happening?

I thought Trump and Russia wanted Syria safe or some shit. Are we really gonna get to WW3/CW2?

Fuck, are we going to repeat the same song and dance from literally 1984?

I just don't want to relive this recession and deal with poverty like many of my ascendants did.
>>
>>18197512
>Chemical warefare false flag says syria fucked with us and 100 mericans hurt
>trump sends 60 missiles to blow the culprits up and flex US military supremacy
>>
>>18197507
Because Trump and Putin are in the same billionaires eyes wide shut orgy club and there is no way they would risk any instability between the nations when they're wifeswapping and betting on 3rd world death cage matches together.
>>
>>18197512
Chemical Weapons are a big no-no, so the US just flexed its bicep to remind Syria and everyone else that they mean business.

Nothing to worry about.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.