[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm gay but for the most part hold traditional values

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 19-24604-yukio-mishima-2.jpg (16KB, 285x369px) Image search: [Google]
19-24604-yukio-mishima-2.jpg
16KB, 285x369px
So I'm gay but for the most part hold traditional values especially regarding family.

I want my life partner/companion to be female. something powerful and beyond sexual lust. and I eventually want my own children

if I ever meet a girl who I get along well with and have a strong relationship with and potentially waifu, should I tell her the truth about being gayness in the anus?

Like ideally I wouldn't want to keep secrets from her but I'm scared that this will put her off from marrying me. Will it?

And just for the record, I wouldn't be open to just marrying any girl. it would have to be someone I truly loved.
>>
>>18196844

Why is /adv/ so crazy today, holy shit...

Just put on a skirt, Mary and you can be the wife, holy shit faggot.
>>
>>18196844
Douglas Pearce, is that you?
>>
lol. report and hide, kids
>>
Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters is a dope movie.
>>
If you cannot get it up with her, what is the point? Can't have kids the traditional way if not. Might as well pay for a surrogate and be with the man of your dreams.

If you want housework to be done, do it yourself or hire a maid if you cannot give a dutiful wife any tangible reason to be with you or raise a family with you. A stay at home wife needs security in income and emotions, and more likely than not children to provide motivation.

If you don't have the same investment prior to y'all's relationship, what more is she than an incubator/surrogate for your kid?

Leading people on you're sexually incomparable with is mean.
>>
>>18196844
I have no idea why everyone is shaming this post. This is how gay people operated for thousands of years before liberal bullshit destroyed society.

OP is based as fuck. You are right to want a woman as a partner and children, even if you are attracted to men. You will do society, and therefore yourself, many times more good than if you were out getting a different strain of HIV at a gay bar every weekend.

Don't tell her your gay, find a woman who's not very sexual, and have sex for procreation.

You're an amazing gay person, OP. Many props. You are taking the hand you were dealt and making the best choices with it.
>>
This is so cruel to your potential wife. Don't do that to her, she deserves someone who finds her attractive- why should she suffer and have no sex life or love just for your selfish desire.

Just get a surrogate with some guy you like.
>>
>>18196844
>live like a normal person and marry who you actually love
or
>create a fake life, lie to a person who never did anything wrong to you and try to live up to some imaginary ideal
Decisions, decisions.
>>
>>18196998
>I have no idea why everyone is shaming this post.

You obviously have no morals.
>>
>>18196998
>you will do society a favor by spreading your fucked up genes which resulted in you being built wrong to the next generation.

lol no nigger. I don't care that OP is a flaming faggot but that's like taking a fucked up spoon and using it as the recipe for the next batch of spoons. Not a good idea.
>>
>>18196844

so you'd have to find a woman you TRULY loved, but how would you get to that point without dating her?

i dont think you thought this through and are just creating imaginary problems for your self.
>>
File: 1484285909713.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484285909713.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>18196844

>should I tell her the truth about being gayness in the anus?

>gayness in the anus?

Bait detected. 3/10. You really had me up until here.
>>
"remove homosexuality from the DSM-V"
>>
>>18197011
>she deserves someone who finds her attractive

OP here. I would like to think I would at least find her aesthetically pleasing. and an attractive person to be with. like I wouldn't want her to be an insufferable bitch

at least more so than people who end up marry ugly fat people. like I'm sure they aren't attracted to their spouses but still do fine.

And desu I just don't want to have a male as a long term partner. I just tend to think of them as fuck toys/fuck buddies than anything serious. and it just looks gay af seeing two men in a 'real' relationship

my mentality is that arranged marriages still go on to this day and they can sometimes grow to make their shit work. like in the show The Americans. those sleeper agents were paired up together then eventually grew to appreciate each other as life partners. I want something like that with a woman. desu it's when this show came about that I really started to think more seriously about this.

I feel as though people put too much focus on romance and lust when it comes to marriages which is why so many break down these days. the focus should be more on loyalty and companionship. I feel as though a woman would compliment me better long term.

like I'm not one of those ashamed in the closet gays. everyone I know pretty much knows I'm gay and I'm open about it but they all seemed to think I'm self loathing when I say I'm opposed to gay marriage and same sex test tube baby parenting.
>>
File: Archie.png (48KB, 133x200px) Image search: [Google]
Archie.png
48KB, 133x200px
>>18196844
>hold traditional values especially regarding family.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M
>>
File: 1474419633245.jpg (139KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474419633245.jpg
139KB, 640x640px
>>18197125
fuck, OP is the best gay guy alive. other gay guys please take note.
>>
>>18197125
You completely avoided my post.

If you can't get it up, you fail. Just get your sperm extracted and pay a surrogate. Jesus.

Your long winded excuses are just that, excuses. People threw people off buildings because they held your preference on sex, and many still are to this day. Does that make it okay?

Every time a dude fucked a woman in the old days he could get her pregnant. Modern day tech limits this for responsible family planning, so your 8th child conceived on a horney drunken night doesn't starve to death because you don't have the assets to feed it. Or is that what you want?

You are completely selfish, and honestly with how callous you are, I'd worry about a child I your care with such a severe lack of empathy.

Not to mention how you even more pathetically same post to bump your thread. Get some therapy Jesus.
>>
>>18197011
>Don't do that to her, she deserves someone who finds her attractive

How does one "deserve" being attractive to others?
>>
>>18197702
You fail at reading comprehension, dumbass.
>>
>>18197573
>Not to mention how you even more pathetically same post to bump your thread.
lulz
>>
File: 20170407_144334.png (18KB, 742x405px)
20170407_144334.png
18KB, 742x405px
>>18197702
>>18197722
>>
>>18197125
>and it just looks gay af seeing two men in a 'real' relationship

Well, yeah. That would be a gay relationship. Literally. Like it would be as gay as any relationship could be.
>>
>>18197702
She doesn't. However, one does not deserve to be married under false pretences of being capable to find something attractive.
>>
>>18196844
find a bi couple
>>
>>18197573
how am I being selfish or callous. I wouldn't want to force someone in this if they didn't want to.

and I wouldn't pick any woman off the street to "trick" into marrying me. I would develop a relationship with her and hopefully she would basically be my best friend too who I truly loved and got along with great. who also loved me back.

What's wrong with that.

And wtf man. I don't support gays being thrown off buildings. im open about being gay and there is nothing wrong with being gay. just becuase I'm gay doesn't mean I have to agree with all aspects of gay life.

I'd just like to think there is a woman out there who would want to still be with me despite being technically gay and accept me for who I am.
>>
>>18196998
Yes it's how gays repressed their sexuality, leading to resentment of themselves, their families, and their wives, which leads to alienation, depression, abuse, and suicide.
>>
>>18197125
Yes you are 100% self loathing. Hence the absurd denial.
>>
if your wife ever suspects anything, cheat on her with a woman or multiple women and make sure she finds out, it works great
>>
>>18197818
I'm not denying anything. I'm open about being gay.

just becuase I'm gay doesn't mean I have to approve of all things faggy

I dislike the whole push for gay marriage. just call that shit a civil union and give it those legal and financial benefits

I dislike gay parenting. even more ones who get test tube babies. if woman+woman and man+man were supposed to be parents together then they would be able to have babies.

I dislike twinky faggy fags. annoying af.

i dislike those flamboyant pride parade bs where fellow gays show that they are not deviant and normal just like everyone else by having fucking dildo skirts and gag balls in their mouth in public.
>>
>>18196998
This is great way how to make just another super miserable marriage full of regrets, lies and unhappy children at divorce court.

Just no. We live in 21st century. If you want kids, there are other ways that doesnt involve lies to your wife for rest of your life.

Imagine being girl, finding nice guy who puts up nice behavior for few first years of marriage, then he let his mask down, dont ever sex you up, have unexplained behavior, you think he cheats you and in the end you found out he is gay and he ACTUALLY was NEVER ATTRACTED to you in the first place. That you were just his ticket to be sociable accepted heterofag and his walking vagina to make few children.

Pretty brutal for the girl. I have a tip OP. Find lesbian couple and trade sperm and vaginas to spawn enough babies to each couple desire. You can be nice pair of friends and take care of children together.
>>
We're like 10 years away from being able to clone eggs, and then you'll be able to have children that are a perfect, normal genetic mix of you and your make partner. Just wait a little while.
>>
>>18197981

>if woman+woman and man+man were supposed to be parents together then they would be able to have babies

jesus christ dude
you do realize that this doesn't logically follow right
there is no evidence to support the idea that gay parents are worse for the child than straight parents
>>
>>18197981
You realize you've literally been programmed to constantly self-hate, right? There are books on this.

Gays who don't want marriage, black men and women who didn't want equal rights, women who voted for Trump.

People afflicted this way feel like the chance to have a normal life that they desire is too absurd, and fear change, so instead they do the next best thing - ingratiate themselves to their "Masters", saying, "Yes, you're right, I'm worthless, please oppress me!", because you know it will give you a constant income of Good Boy Points from them.

It's not worth it. These goals are attainable. The heteros don't actually think you're "one of the good ones" just because you hate yourself, they just think you're extra weird and twisted. Be yourself before you shoot yourself.
>>
>>18196844
>it would have to be someone I truly loved.
So... a dude.
>>
>>18196844
>I want my life partner/companion to be female. something powerful and beyond sexual lust. and I eventually want my own children
How do you plan on keeping her happy when you inevitably starve her of sex and affection? As a woman, it's very important to me that my guy finds me sexually attractive and actively pursues me.

>if I ever meet a girl who I get along well with and have a strong relationship with and potentially waifu, should I tell her the truth about being gayness in the anus?
Would you really have that strong of a relationship if she doesn't know about a fundamental aspect of who you are? My guy likes pegging, and if he wanted to experiment with other men then I wouldn't have an issue. But if he just one day sprung it upon me that he's gay and has been sucking our neighbor's dick for the last few months, I'd take the kids and leave.

>it would have to be someone I truly loved.
How would you even manage getting to that point if you A) aren't attracted to her, and B) you haven't told her your preferences in advance?
>>
Be upfront about it. There are many women in a similar situation, especially in countries like China where there's huge pressure to give your parents grandkids. Find a nice lesbian girl who wants to have children.

If you lie about it and get with a straight woman, you will absolutely, 1000% wreck her feminine self esteem and her idea about her desirability. You cannot hide that you are not attracted to someone. Even if you fuck her every night and get hard without problems, you can't hide not feeling the urge to touch her all over, look at her body and so on.

This is an incredibly, deeply unfair thing to do to a woman you expect to carry your children.
>>
>>18196844
Do what you want to do man. If you want a family, you get yourself a nice lady. Here's the thing though, don't cheat on her to go get some dick. You want to commit to a woman for traditional reasons, that's fine, but don't cheat on her.
>>
OP, don't do like Mishima did in "confession of a mask".He's so stupid, I'm sure Sonoko would have accepted him like he was. Don't lose hope, you might find your Sonoko, one that will accept you for what you are. Goddammit, I'm still frustrated from this story.
>>
>>18196844
Do you feel entirely gay, or bisexual? I'm bisexual leaning towards women and monogamous as well. There's definitely women out there okay with 'some' gayness. I don't know how it changes once you embrace the fullness. I can't relate but I'm interested in the replies of this thread.
>>
>>18197981

OP, never change. Its these cucks insisting that you obey the "gay way of life" that are hypocritical. Do what you think is good, and adhere to that code firmly.
He makes a good point, have you ever had sex with a girl? Is it within your capability?
>>
>>18197573
Implying he can't fantasize when having sex.
>>
File: 1491284422092.jpg (1MB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491284422092.jpg
1MB, 1366x2048px
Mishima was fucking based. 10/10 idol OP
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.