[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was like 12 I found out that my dad collected his toenails.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: nails.jpg (113KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
nails.jpg
113KB, 420x315px
When I was like 12 I found out that my dad collected his toenails.

I thought it was the funniest shit ever and started doing it myself.

years later my gf found my collection and for some reason full flipped it at me. kept going on about it being weird and disgusting and that I needed to throw it out

like wtf no I was collecting that shit since I was 12. told her she doesn't even need to look at it. I'll just hide it somewhere where she wouldn't stumble across it again. she wouldn't let it go and pulled that ultimatum bs with me.

we basically broke up because I chose my toenails.

was I in the wrong? like I wasn't shoving it in her face hoping she would be impressed by it. it's just something I do and never mentioned because it's just something I always did. wasn't like I was being some sort of deviant about it. it was just in my drawer which she came across cos she needed something out of it.

I don't get why she got so angry over it

in the future should I mention me collecting my toenails to gfs?
>>
You're straight retarded, but she seems somewhat unreasonable.
>>
>>18196756
>gf scared of getting cucked by jar of organic waste

You dodged a bullet OP, your jar is more important than some walking vagina.
>>
File: 1437094404484.gif (2MB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
1437094404484.gif
2MB, 322x252px
>>18196756

>we basically broke up because I chose my toenails.
>>
>>18196756
>she wouldn't let it go and pulled that ultimatum bs with me.

Perhaps she finds it discomforting that you'd sooner choose discarded toenail clippings over having a girlfriend.
Or weirder yet, that you attach sentimental value to your toenail clippings.

She might even be saying "well, if he keps that, what else does he keep? Will one day I stumble upon his piss parcels, his faecal barrel or a jizz filled bathtub?

Mate, it's weird.

And
> told her she doesn't even need to look at it. I'll just hide it somewhere where she wouldn't stumble across it again.

Didn't help. Just made her question what else you are hiding.

I'm not defending anyone here, not her, not you. I'm just telling you that most people would find that disturbing.
And they'd question your choices.
There's no way around that, and you can try to downplay it all you want, but it'll still, always, be weird.

That's okay, you're allowed to be weird. It's unreasonable to be weird then complain about people being weirded out though.
>>
>>18196756
Wonder if she'll ever find a guy who values her more than his toenails.

>I don't get why she got so angry over it
Because disgust works different for people. I'd be pretty freaked out by a girl doing it too. Would you be cool with a girl who collected used condoms?
>>
You did the right thing my dude
>>
>>18196782
i just fucking lost it at that, like full on wheezing.

>>18196756
Just throw the fucking toe nails out, sacrifice it, its so small. Or hide them and tell her you threw them away.

Don't choose toe nails over relationship unless you were going to break up wither her anyway
>>
toes before hoes
>>
I mean, it's weird

but she was being a control freak over something dumb

idk man, chalk it up as a funny story
>>
>>18196837

Fuck, I died.

Sides blew into orbit.

rip in pieces.
>>
you thought it was the funniest shit ever, so you started doing it.

This may need an answer from a professional in the correct field.
>>
BS or not, This made my night.

Thanks OP
>>
>>18196756
You should probably go back to romancing hands, op.
>>
>>18196813
This. The thread
>>
>>18196756
Is 4chan one big giant troll just for me?

I'm struggling to find people to talk to and anons losing gfs over toenails.
>>
>>18196816
Think of it this way, he didn't break up because of the toenails, she did. She didn't like that he was gross about fucking nothing and wanted to change a small aspect of himself, when he wouldn't change she threw him away like he was garbage. He shouldn't do jackshit about his toenails.

It's not that the toenail collection isn't weird, it's that the relationship isn't worth a small amount of weirdness to her. Regardless of his ultimate decision OP best keep this in mind, she ditched you for no reason.
>>
>>18196756
Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, so it's not wrong to collect 12 years worth toenails in a jar.

But, i think you should've chose your girlfriend. It's a waste :v

And don't tell anyone about your toenails 'cause i don't even want to know.
>>
Naw, if she was willing to try to control you over something as stupid as a jar full of toenail clippings, then there's no telling what else she'd ultimatum you over next.
>>
>>18197018
See >>18196996
He didn't choose to break up with her, she chose to break up with a guy who would have something as harmless as a jar of dry toenails in his possession and would only date a guy who complies whenever she gets pissy about any small thing.

Think about it, first a jar of keratin then every single other thing in his life. Controlling, abusive bitch.
>>
>>18196756
You did the right thing, OP. If she complained about this, imagine what she would complain about later if you actually decided to let her have her way.
>>
>>18196756

LMAO

Actually started laughing.
>>
>>18196837
Nice, well deserved (you)
>>
>>18196756
this is like a Seinfeld episode
>>
>>18196996
OP here.

that exactly how I felt. I was honestly asking her if she was being serious about breaking up with me over freaking toe nails.

it got me really upset and heartbroken when I realised she was being serious that when we broke up I brought my toenail collection back to my parents place and left it there in case this cause problems in future relationships.

I honestly don't see how it could've been that much of an issue that she would actually do the whole ultimatum thing with me. like wtf.

mind you I did end up starting another collection but I make sure it's not somewhere as easily accessible and the other girl I've dated since never came across them.

but yeah is it honestly some relationship deal breaker for most people.

I don't even know why I do it at this point. it just feels like it's a waste to throw out my toenails since I've been doing it for 15 years and I'm in too deep or something lol
>>
>>18197158
>I don't even know why I do it at this point. it just feels like it's a waste to throw out my toenails since I've been doing it for 15 years and I'm in too deep or something lol

Look up sunk cost fallacy, OP. Think of it this way, your toenail collection inspired this post, made people laugh, and got you away from a shitty person. In a way it did its part, after all. That said, it's time to move on to manhood and leave your security blanket behind.
>>
File: 1489889177891.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489889177891.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>18196756
Yea man you did the right thing, hoes may go but toes stay yo.

You have the right mindset if someone won't accept your toenail collection then how can they accept you.

Infact you should just talk about it on the first date to weed out the selfish crazy bitches with no respect. Bring it along. If she cool than she cool, if not she doesn't know whats shes missing.
>>
>>18196756
if a bitch EVER gives you an ultimatum, you choose whatever she's giving you an ultimatum against. otherwise, you look weak and she knows she can control you, and when the man isn't in complete charge of a relationship, everything goes to hell
>>
I've always wondered, if you have a toenail collection like that, can you make some sort of bioplastic from the keratin? Like some reaction that would melt the contents of that jar into a disk at the bottom?
>>
can you post a pic of your collection. I want to see what 15 years of toenails look like.
>>
>>18196756
that is the most disgusting picture i've ever seen, much worse than a man eating his own shit. you should not be allowed to have a girlfriend.
>>
I also collect my nails, both finger and toe. I only have a years worth because I lost my last collection after moving.

On a related story when I was in high school I got really bored and decided to see how long I could grow my thumb nails. They would usually break before they got too long and I would let them grow out again. Well one of my teachers was grossed out by this and told me that she wanted to to cut them for a graduation gift for her. Well I got a nice jewelry case and wrapped it up with my thumbnails inside and gave it to her telling her not to open it till she got home. Also inside was a note saying that she could keep these until science (her subject) progressed far enough that she could make a clone of her favorite student.
>>
>>18196756
that's fucking hilarious
>>
I'm a chick and I think it's funny shit that you keep your toenails. If she can't appreciate your weirdness, she's just not for you and that's okay, there are better matches out there. Have you asked your dad why he does it? It reminds me of the nickelodeon show 'Aaaaaahhh, real monsters'. Maybe you should take them to the dump, throw them out to the monsters. start over your jar when it gets so full. Embrace your weirdness. Kudos to you for not letting someone try to alter your character.
>>
>>18196782
This was my exact reaction. Thanks for the laffs OP
>>
>>18196756
I think it's funny as hell, but I also realize that a lot of women have issues with feet and toe nails. I have one specifically that doesn't even like wearing open toed shoes and another that hates touching feet. So in the future, be upfront about it.

>>18198429
>It reminds me of the nickelodeon show 'Aaaaaahhh, real monsters'. Maybe you should take them to the dump, throw them out to the monsters. start over your jar when it gets so full. Embrace your weirdness.
This is an awesome idea.
>>
>>18196756
OP, this is the greatest thread of this year.

Seriously though I think you were right. If she can't accept you being yourself, she isn't a right material for a relationship.

How old are you?
>>
File: 1491065300675.jpg (18KB, 582x406px) Image search: [Google]
1491065300675.jpg
18KB, 582x406px
>>18196837
oh sides where art thou
>>
TOES BEFORE HOES
>>
>>18196756
somebody screencap this shit
>>
>>18198450
Furthermore, I'm willing to bet that it would set future ladies at ease to put a cute lil 'ahhhh real monsters' sticker on the jar. If they get the reference, they are likely cool af.
>>
>>18196801
But condoms are completely different retard.
>>18196756

OP you did nothing wrong she sounds like a bitch
>>
>>18198462
How is it screencap worthy
I feel like you guys are just forcing this shit. Fuck off
>>
Kira?
>>
>>18196756
No, you're in the right OP.
While we're on this subject, does a gf have the right to be angry if they find out their bf is using an onahole?
>>
>>18198494
If modern women think using a vibrator/ dildo during sex is OK then they can't bitch about a onahole
>>
File: 1399576136282.jpg (36KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
1399576136282.jpg
36KB, 340x270px
>>18198498
I mean, I used it first and then a couple of months later we talked about it when we were in Amsterdam. She said she wanted to get a vibrator or something, but felt bad because didn't like me using an onahole. She ended up buying one anyway (she did buy me a cock ring though).
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.