[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the ideal size of a penis? None of this 'rock the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

What is the ideal size of a penis? None of this 'rock the boat' bullshit, what is the IDEAL size of a penis
>>
11 inches
>>
If you're poking the cervix, you're too long. Ideal size is one you can use the full stroke going all in and hitting the clit with the base, without causing discomfort with the tip on the cervix.
>>
>>18196710
Do you know that every vagina has different sizes? You can be too long that you hit cervix and that hurts the girl a lot.

When you are too thick, girl can get sore or even painful during act.

20 inches
>>
>>18196710
Entirely depends on your partner. Vaginas are all different sizes and sensitivity and then there is a whole world of fetishes.

Stop worrying about this dumb shit.
>>
File: RwK8p.gif (733KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
RwK8p.gif
733KB, 500x248px
7-8x5-6, non-meme.
>>
>>18196710
5'2, 108 lb, and I'd say I couldn't be with a guy longer than 6". Idk about thickness though
>>
>>18196752
this is correct
>>18196738
this is not correct, girls LIKE IT when you hit their cervix
they say it's like getting punched in the stomach and the pain gets them off
>>
Alright m8, here is the final redpill on dicksize. I want someone to screencap this, and post it every time someone asks this asinine question. Let's begin.

Roughly 2% - 5% women are size queens. They really, really, really fucking lust after mega cocks. Maybe they have big pussies, maybe it's a fetish, maybe it's something else. Regardless, it's a small minority, but not inconceivable that you will run into one. If you do, and you're not hung like a bull, just move on. There is nothing you can, but accumulate heartache and anxiety. So let's not sorry about these women anymore. Agreed?

For the rest of women, they think of penises in terms of tiny, small, normal, kinda big, big, huge, and not going inside of me. They don't have a good concept of inches, if you ask a woman to show you six inches with her hands, she will give you anywhere from 4 inches to almost a foot. Their brains just don't process information in that way.

So, with this in mind, here is how most women feel about penis size. If it is 5" or above, you're absolutely fine, however, a bigger dick will provide more physical pleasure. But that isn't their primary concern. They want to be mentally attracted to you, first and foremost. If you have a normal sized dick, and the woman is head over heels obsessed with you, and you're a passionate lover, you can easily leave her shaking, and be considered the best sex of her life. A bigger dick is just gravy, but not a requirement for good sex.

Put it to you this way. If your main goal in life was to satisfy women sexually would you rather be a neckbeard who lives at home with his parents, yet has a giant horsecock, or an attractive, charismatic athlete/celebrity/high status male, of average endowment?

Of course, those are two extreme ends of the spectrum, but you take my meaning. Women fantasize about being the object of desire for a high status, attractive man. If he has a big dick, it sweetens the deal, but it's not the main focus.
>>
>>18197076
>giant horsecock
>average endowment
>two extreme ends of the spectrum
>average is the new micropenis
>>
7" here, my exes complained that I was too big. Zero fucks given, no matter what. Stop worrying about it.
>>
File: 1461211940008.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1461211940008.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>18196733
>tfw your gfs vagina has bled from sex multiple times and you're only 7.25"

wtf
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.