[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get someone to forgive you/trust you again? All answers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

How to get someone to forgive you/trust you again? All answers appreciated, even cheesy ones. Philosophical answers most appreciated.
>>
Just show that you want to earn their trust and forgiveness. Put an effort into making up for what you've done, and show that you understand what you did was wrong and you've learned and grown from it
>>
going to need a lot more back story. you asked an impossible to answer question with how general you are being. we need details of the exact situation otherwise you might as well just fuck off.
>>
And the best way to trick someone into forgiving and trusting you again is to convince them that you've learned from your mistake and won't repeat it
>>
>>18196473
We need details. Did you cheat?
>>
>>18196489

Nope, didn't cheat.

Backstory:
>living with gf
>both living off the state because insane in the membrane
>lately had it rough with money
>tried to get me to want to go to work
>lazy anxiety-ridden me didn't want to go to work
>her niece had ww3 with mom so moved out for a while, we had room and gf and niece are huge friends
>moved in with us for a month
>pretty brrraaapp person
>genetics and instincts guide my eyes
>didn't want to look because love my gf
>feelsbadman.avi

Also I have a tendency to lie because I internally panic in stressful situations and I automatically try to say something which my brain thinks will fix it for the time being. She thinks that I wouldn't be faithful to her because niece.

>tfw I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass and cobra pits just to hear her call me an idiot
>>
Also, no use in recommending to get a job, already doing that.
>>
Be a better person and stop expecting anything from the person you want trust from.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.