[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last year i got a teacher that favors students, the one he likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (112KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 640x960px
Last year i got a teacher that favors students, the one he likes get the best grades, the one he dislikes Get extremely unreasonably low grades. He hated me from day one, gave me shit grades in gym/pe (whatever you all call it). I had him for a year, thought the year after I'd get a new teacher. Nope.

This year I went to the administration over and over and over. They told me they couldn't change the teacher and the grade he gave me was hard to change because it's gym/pe.

I'm trying my utter best in school, and this grade will bring me down a hell of a lot. Which is why I'm in a rage mode, it's way too late and I need to sleep, but can't because I'm furious. Do I hit him? Do I damage his shit? I don't want to get into Huge trouble, but at this rate I'll be heading towards trouble, big or small. I'll try going to the principles office first thing in the morning. But please, I need some good advice right now. Kinda desperate one might add
>>
>>18196285
How the hell do you get a bad grade in Gym? You literally just show up and do what your teacher tells you to do. Are you refusing to participate or something?
>>
B&
>>
>>18196285
Talk to other students in your and other classes and adress the problem. If a lot of you agree that he rates the students after sympathy rather than effort and performance you can complain to the principals as a collective, maybe even ger some parents involved. Big big trouble for the teacher, we did this shit with our sports teacher because we hated his lessons.
If you don't find people who agree just kiss your teachers ass. Talk to him, get him to like you. Just show some fucking interest, ask him some questions and you're good
>>
>>18196341
I've done all of that, I brought my parents, I got my class to request a different teacher, they've all told me that I deserve atleast double what I get. I've done it all, I've tried being nice to the teacher, I've tried talking to the principle, I've talked to the assistant, I've requested a meeting personally with the teacher (he made up lies about how i slack off, when the whole class agrees I run my ass off). There is nothing I haven't tried. Not once have I talked back. I'm being bullied and literally nobody is doing anything. Is there anything I can do anymore, nobody has more power than the principle, what do 4chan?
>>
>>18196388
Superintendent, contact the local news, they'd love that story. Your gym teacher would then be in the hot seat.
>>
>>18196394
That certainly is an idea. The principle said there is absolutely is nothing they can do to change the grade, which is why I'm looking for revenge, I'm furious, and if the local news will destroy the good reputation my school has, I'll be glad. Thanks for advice anon, and if there is anything else please tell
>>
>>18196285
You already fucked up.
You now have a reputation for going after this dude.
>>
File: 1491519469869.png (312KB, 460x352px) Image search: [Google]
1491519469869.png
312KB, 460x352px
>>18196285

>Oh no, someone doesn't like me and isn't treating my fairly what is the most childish way to retaliate?

This is what I love about you fresh millennials. You have absolutely no capacity to deal with any conflict or outside influences that impacts this strange concept you have that everything in life is supposed to be fair.

You're such a big sheltered bunch of cunts that as soon as something happens to you or someone treats you in an "unfair" manner all you can possibly think to do is throw a hissy fit like a fucking baby. You think this shit is gonna get better after school? You think you're never going to have to kiss someone douche bag's ass and grit your teeth and smile at some narcissistic fuckbag for the sake of advancing your life or career?

Use your brain, kid. If you can't figure out how to beat authoritarian assholes at their own game now without devolving into fist fights or tire slashing the rest of your life is going to go very poorly.
>>
>>18196662
I don't disagree, but he sounds like a gen Z, not a millennial (millennials are 21 years old minimum now).
>>
>>18196662
Kek this reminds me when we had russian substitute teacher who grew up in communism. Friend of mine got a good grade in the only test we had the whole semester in the subject but the teacher rated him a whole grade lower at the end of the semester. My friend went to complain to her
>him: "how did I get rated a whole grade below the actual test results?"
>teacher: "so you think you deserve better"
>him:" yes!"
>teacher scratches grade out, writes down the new grade one grade lower than what she already gave him
>>
>>18196285

If he's married hire a hooker to give him the gf experience and get pics.

Blackmail is very effective because;
>alimony sucks.
>Most people aren't strong enough to have themselves exposed like that just to spite a blackmailer asking for alot less.

As a side note; never give in to blackmail, don't be like most people.
>>
>>18196388
anon be honest, are you fat?
>>
>>18197063
Im not fat, im fairy strong (not to brag), fast, I play football, I'm a referee. Those who get the best grades agree I'm being very unfairly treated.

I appreciate the replies and all, but what's up with the "millennial generation" and generation "Z"? I've never ever thought or hit someone before, I'm always calm, but this case has gone way, way too far. I'm 17
>>
>>18196662
Beat him at his own game? I've tried that. Even everybody is saying there is nothing more I can do. I've started to go to the gym, I started running more, there is nothing more man. So what I should just keep quiet?

I seems like you've lived through such a situation yourself, and did nothing. However, in my case I was disrespected, he turned his back whenever I talked to him or interrupted me.

But I appreciate the advice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.