[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I supposed to do if I suspect a neighbour/co-worker for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1785.jpg (125KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1785.jpg
125KB, 900x1600px
What am I supposed to do if I suspect a neighbour/co-worker for domestic violence?

They've been fighting for some time in there, the girl's sobbing and there's occasionally a crash of furniture breaking.
>>
>>18196275

Call the police. They'll check it up.
>>
>>18196301

and probably arrest the guy unfairly just because he's the guy and they'll always believe the girl
>>
>>18196305
then he can go over and facefuck her after the cops leave
>>
>>18196301
I don't know man. He might come to your house and beat you up.
>>
>>18196275
If she is adult person, there arent much sadly. Some females are just so submissive by nature they will tolerare all kinds of abuse for years and even if you try to help them, they will try to cover it ip to hide the shame.

>>18196305
This is also kinda true. I know a few cases wherr the guy was abused by violent female too btw.

But honestly when your partner is shit abuser, you have to leave. Violence almost never works in relationship.

Call cops or try to tell the girl's friends she needs help. But she will most likely deny it all.
>>
>>18196316
>Some females are just so submissive by nature they will tolerare all kinds of abuse for years
Even worse, some women provoke abuse because it makes them feel better about themselves because the abuser automatically becomes the "bad guy". I knew a woman that finally got away from an abuser, was with a good guy for about 6 months, got bored, and found a new abusive guy.
>>
>>18196316
Don't start with the feemales-theories, abusive dynamics work the same for both genders.

And she's technically speaking an adult, just turned 19 last week. I don't know her personally save for by face.
>>
If they're not bothering you leave it alone. If they are tell them to stop it or you're going to call the police. If they don't stop call the police.
>>
>>18196347
Well they've been at it for about an hour now (starting at around 11:30 pm) but I think they've calmed down now.

But then again, the last time I thought so, there was a huge crash and they kept on.

Though that's starting to sound like someone quietly cleaning up the whatever-he-just crashed. So maybe that's better.
>>
>>18196354
Well if I were you I'd go there and remind them that they have neighbors who don't like listening to domestic fights at midnight ... and that you'll call the cops if this continues.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.