[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fat >fat slut turns me down >lose weight >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: women need to grow a pair.png (375KB, 550x2742px) Image search: [Google]
women need to grow a pair.png
375KB, 550x2742px
>be fat
>fat slut turns me down
>lose weight
>get with another girl
>fat slut wants my dick now
>tell her I didn't bust my ass losing 100 lbs to cheat on my girlfriend with a swallow fatty
>fat slut tells my girlfriend I cheated on her
>girlfriend believes her even though they are strangers
>get dumped and everyone thinks I'm a scumbag
>girlfriend immediately gets with an actual scumbag
Should I go gay? Or just kidnap a virgin to procreate?
>>
>>18196020
Damn you cheated on your gf with a fatty? You dumb.
>>
Why the fuck would your so called girlfriend believe a fslut instead of you?
Why did she trust in you?
Was your relationship rocky from the start?
You should report the fslut online communities in case??
>>
>>18196060
Are you fcking moron, read it again slowly. He NEVER cheated on her.
>>
>>18196020
Why did you have sex with a fat chick, though?
>>
>>18196098
He didn't you fucking moron
>fat slut wants my dick now
>tell her I didn't bust my ass losing 100 lbs to cheat on my girlfriend with a fatty
>fat slut tells my girlfriend I cheated on her
>girlfriend believes her even though they are strangers
>get dumped and everyone thinks I'm a scumbag
>>
>>18196020
You see OP, you were RUDE to another human being without reason to be one.

You could just tell her that you are not interested. That way you could be a average nice guy. But no, you wanted to her to see how succesful you are so you mentioned gf only to hurt her feelings and on top of that you called her fat.

I say you got what you deserved. Next time be nice person and probably you will be treated the same way.

And dont give (You)s to trolls asking you why you fucked fat chick.
>>
>>18196080
He's being sarcastic tf is wrong with you.
>>
>>18196020
Mate, you shouldn't have slept with that fat chick really
>>
>>18196080
Kek
>>
>>18196106
Sure he is.

>>18196104
It Doesn't matter how kind you are to strangers everyone has hidden motives or end up using you or talking shit behind your back.
>>
Fuck the fat's life
>>
>>18196122
Nice mental gymnastics. Sure some people are assholes but that doesnt mean you should stop trying to be nice.

Also who says you cant be nice and watching for that backstab at the same time?

With this attitude we will never fix the broken world.
>>
>>18196125
I think that's what OP already did
>>
>>18196121
What's so funny?!
>>
>>18196132
OK..I think he should at least report her if he is being truthful, who knows may be she's mentally/emotionally I'll. Warn other men of her or something.
>>
That's what you get for cheating on your gf. Funking a fat chick, what the hell were you thinking?
>>
>>18196020
We'll that'll teach you not to chubbychase while you have a gf
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.