[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine tricked me in trying a fitness program called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download (4).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
A friend of mine tricked me in trying a fitness program called "herbalife" (pic related), while in actuality it was a pyramidal society. They took me 60$ before I realized I wasn't paying for a gym but only for the possibility of buying their products. There's no way I can get those money back, but how can I take revenge on them? I obviously don't want to end up in jail, but I'd want to cause them problems that may end up closing their store in my city.

Pic related, the logo of the society.
>>
>>18195620
The most you can do is spread awareness. Go to local websites and show people what they really are. Take down any of their signs on public property.

This might be interesting, even if you can't get anything from it: https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/cases-proceedings/refunds/herbalife-refunds
>>
>>18195620
Why don't you try to take this as a life lesson?
Your so called friend isn't really a friend, and you should be more careful with what you do with your money.
>>
>>18195643
>Your so called friend isn't really a friend
That's not always true. I had a friend who tried to get me and my family to buy his CutCo knives. These companies abuse people who aren't all that bright about what's going on (greedy people too, but my friend wasn't greedy), and tell them that they need to go to their friends and family to make sales because you're giving them a good deal and actually helping them. It's silly, but non-gullible people don't get into a pyramid scheme at the bottom.
>>
>>18195643
Already took, lad. I blocked him and I'm avoiding him completely, he's just a greedy cunt. The fact is, now that I'm cold (6months passed), I'm searching a way to bother them as much as possible without exposing me. They are damaging others and themselves with hateable doings, losing focus on life just to get more money. So they need a life lesson too.
>>
>>18195636
They are not even using signs on their property, they use ones of a different one to make you think they aren't scammers.
>>
>>18195675
Well, shit, that's great. Carry on doing good work.
>>
>>18195620
Kek my dad fell for that shit
>>
My ex fell for this

And my dad's ex fell for this.

All because they're fat and trying to lose weight.

>when diet and exercise don't work, just buy a bunch of chocolate shakes that claim they'll do the job!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.