[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a second year uni student, and I have no clue what I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3135.jpg (84KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3135.jpg
84KB, 600x860px
I'm a second year uni student, and I have no clue what I want to do in life. People seem to know what they're doing, but I can't think of any career that I would enjoy doing for the rest of my life. The thought of being locked into repetitive work sickens me, but I can't say I have any special skills that set me apart from the rest. Any advice?
>>
>>18195418
Learn to live off grid, and make your own everything.
>>
>>18195437
I'm no nature hippie, I still want to make money. I'm more looking for potential career advice if anything.
>>
Read "Mastery" by Robert Greene
>>
Find your niche.
>>
File: 1265880313302.jpg (17KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1265880313302.jpg
17KB, 512x384px
I promise you about half of those people you think "know what they're doing," are just making it up as they go.
One of my biggest regrets in life is forcing myself to push through college before I knew what I wanted to do. I wasted years of my life and piled on tens of thousands of dollars in debt. If I could do it over I'd round out my LA; knocking out all the fundamentals, and then find a comfy full time job somewhere and use my free time to try new things and attempt new hobbies until I found something that stuck. If you find what you want to do is best served by going back to college, then go back, but you may find that what you really enjoy doesn't need a degree; just time and training.

Additionally, when you do get a job you're still going to have plenty of free time to do other things. High School sells your career like it's going to define who you are and what you do for the rest of your life. For many people that's true, and a totally valid lifestyle, but for others their jobs are just as much a part of who they are as their local communities or personal hobbies.

All that matters is that you move forward, the pace is irrelevant. Don't try to blast through life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.