[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do to when you're in a stable relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1440915549484-edited.jpg (86KB, 438x634px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1440915549484-edited.jpg
86KB, 438x634px
What the fuck do to when you're in a stable relationship and live together, but you're falling hard for someone else? The feeling seems to be mutual, and has been for some time. I'm sort of starting to really stress about this.

pic unrelated
>>
>>18195250

Maybe something is not right in your current relationship. Ask yourself why you are paying attention to this other person, and decide if your current relationship is worth fighting for.
>>
>>18195267
Otherwise, your crush will in time become your closest confidante.
>>
OP here, I'm 25 so I'm hardly new to this sort of thing. I know there are really only two choices. Maybe I'd just like some experiences with this - how did it go, what did you do etc.
>>
>>18195305
it almost always ends poorly if you pick option #2 (your heart's desire)

stay with stable relationship, which will guarantee further happiness.
>>
This is very common in relationships. It's called greener grass syndrome.
I would say break up because it seems to happen to people who have a shitty relationship anyway.
>>
up
>>
>>18195305
It's cuck or be cucked OP. Choose the second option. Your heart knows best
>>
>>18195250
I had a couple of bad crushes during my relationship.
It happened when I was unhappy with my boyfriend because we were stressed or because we stopped putting effort.I dropped every contact with the guy I liked, talked about it with my boyfriend, spent more time with him and worked on our relationship.

Very happy with what we have right now.
>>
>>18195305
>Maybe I'd just like some experiences with this - how did it go, what did you do etc.

It was a time where things were really bad with my ltr gf , my co-worker seemed like my perfect match.

To wrap it up, it turns out that outside of work, in everyday life, she wasn't anything to being a perfect match. I left my job because of her and never heard from her or my ex again.

I regret every after work drink I had with that slut.
>>
>>18195250
had it two times in a 4year relationship. always chose my gf over the contestand because I thought it was the right thing to do. the situation was, that I was clicking well with the other girl and that I could get in her pants easily if I wanted. I actually started feeling bad for the attention the other women were giving me even though I was interested in them myself and became very passive or reluctant with them. I didn't tell them no or anything, I just did nothing, initiated no contact. It's very easy, just be passive as fuck with them, nothing happens, they move on. I got cucked by my ex regardless, but that's another story
>>
>>18195441
actually I had it three times. told the third one we should stop being so flirty and touchy because it's just not right towards my gf. declined all her offers for one on one meetings, like going to the cinema, eating together, etc.
>>
>>18195431
Literally just lost my relationship of 3 years today with my fiancee who wanted to do all of that, but was still too insecure about dropping the other guy/going 100% for me.

I ended it today, but I'm hurting so much. I can hardly breathe.
>>
up
>>
>>18195250
>What the fuck do to when you're in a stable relationship and live together, but you're falling hard for someone else?

You cut contact with them if your relationship is going ok.

Stop bumping this shitty thread. Stop thinking someone will give you the answer to all answers.
You either break up and try your luck with whore #2 or you stay with your girlfriend.

/thread. Fuck off.
>>
>>18195761
Yeah nice response man, real helpful. Sperg out and shitpost instead of contributing.
>>
When did happens to me I end up sleeping with the crush to get it out of my system . Evrytime they haven't been as good as my stable gf, so I've always stayed.
>>
>>18195775
>Dismiss best advice as shitpost

I aint even the same anon, but he's right u know?
>>
>>18195775
I'm not him but this is the answer, if ur a guy anyway

if you're a straight girl keep the other guy around as a backup and milk the current relationship until it's no longer beneficial to you
>>
>>18195250
obviously you have an affair with the other girl, hope to god your girlfriend doesn't find out, and wait for the new girl to eventually ghost you, or completely steal you away and then ghost you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.