[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend broke up because of something that happened 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 16

File: channing tatum.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
channing tatum.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
My (ex) boyfriend and I had been together for 2 months. It was my 19th birthday yesterday and we got drunk together so I told him about a sexual experience I had 3 years ago. Basically there was this assistant teacher that I had a crush on and when I was 16 we fooled around (everything except penetration). When I told my boyfriend this he laughed and then got really quiet. For half an hour things were really quiet and awkward until he suddenly stood up and said he had to leave. When I asked him why he replied that he just wasn't sure about what I had just told him and he had to think about it. I got mad and asked him if he was so insecure that he couldn't even handle something silly like that that was 3 YEARS AGO. I didn't really mean to "attack" him like that but it made me angry that he would use something like that against me. He looked at me like I was crazy and said "are you fucking kidding me? we're done" and then left.

I don't know what happened. How do I approach this? How do I convince him to act like a normal person? How do I help him with his insecurities so we can be a normal couple? I don't know what to do...
>>
>but it made me angry that he would use something like that against me
You are interpreting things wrong here. I don't think he is using something against you. He is just uncomfortable with what he heard.
It's pretty weird to be "fooling around" with an adult in his twenties when you are just a 16 year old girl. I get that girls are attracted to older guys and guys are attracted to younger girls, but that's just gross and worrying.

>How do I convince him to act like a normal person?
Lol, why don't you consider for a second that you are in the wrong here and that it isn't your boyfriend acting "unnormal".

Anyways. Tell him you are sorry that you got angry yesterday and then give him time to swallow what he heard. If he can accept it, he will come back.
>>
Keep your mouth shut about past sexual history. No man interested in you wants to hear about you fucking or sucking someone else.

If you want him back, apologize. And mean it. Stop trying to change him, because he's right to feel disgusted by you if he has invested himself emotionally in you.

>insecurity

He doesn't wanna hear your hoe stories, accept that or find a cuck. It's emasculating and degrading.

You're only 19 though, so you probably don't understand how that can hurt someone. Not entirely your fault. But yeah, work on it if you like him.
>>
>>18195208
I hope is bait.

You were wrong for flipping out over what was a reasonable and respectful request to take some time to himself.

That story is, frankly speaking, somewhat disturbing. You know all those news stories you read about "Teacher Arrest for Sexual Affair w/ Underraged Student"? Well that's you. You just told him you did that. Who wouldn't be freaked out by that?

What's more, you confirm the fact that you were immature at the time for engaging in such a relationship and remain immature for not understanding how someone could find it disturbing by flipping out the way you did.
>>
I'm not here to judge, but maybe he thinks your a slut and is scared you will cheat on him. This is my guess at least.

You can either try to convince him your not a slut or just say fuck it, accept it and move on
>>
>>18195231
Nice projecting, cuck
>>
>>18195241
It's disgusting dude..
Here he is probably early 20's and he's hearing some shit about a girl who he's vibing with. I mean personally I'd have told her to stop bringing it up and dealt with it. But I can understand someone being repulsed, he's young. Shit happens.
>>
I still dated a girl after she admitted to being on like 5 cam sites.

The guy is clearly thin skinned. Best you get him out of the way now than when you're deeply involved and something else that minor makes him crack.
>>
>woman is insecure, gets agressive and calls the man insecure

kek, never fails
OP, he told you you're done, so you're done, you can't possibly recover from that situation especially considering how you reacted to his doubts

Some things are better not shared with your partner, especially most things related to your sexual history. Contrary to popular belief, it is better to hide this sort of things unless you know for sure your partner will be into it, you can't confess to everything you've ever done and don't expect to be judged.

Take the lesson and move on.

And for god's sake don't come at people with that "but it was a looooong time ago" shit, it literally means nothing. Everything you did is part of your history and experience and shapes the persons that you are currently, it's perfectly reasonable to expect this kind of behavior to not be isolated.
>>
>>18195208
Lmao this is SUCH a 19 year old girls way of thinking. Christ, I think this might actually be legit.

>HURR DURR what's the big deal? It was 3 YEARS AGO! That's practically another lifetime! And why aren't you patting me on the back for my super juvenile attempt at looking adult and experienced and adventurous with my story about being a stupid teenage whore fooling around with a grown man?! YOU are so insecure!!
>>
>>18195254
>It's disgusting to have been taken advantage of at a vulnerable age
Blow me, fag
If you can't handle that a woman has been with other dudes than you, you're better off beating your meat to animu
And if you decide to insult girls who probably got manipulated by older men trying to score teen puss, you don't even deserve the animu
>>
>>18195208
Well OP if you has told the story like it was a confession instead of bragging about a sexual conquest your ex would have taken this very differently. You were bragging about bagging your teacher.
>>
>>18195223
>>18195231
>>18195234
First of all the teacher assisntant was only 21 so there wasn't that much difference between us. Second is the fact that my bf himself said he would rather know the history of a girl he was dating so he knew what he was getting into. I didn't think it would make him act this irrational or I would have never said anything! I would probably have told him much later in our relationship if he hadn't said he wanted to know before...
>>
>>18195273
I know my boyfriend fucked other people, but I still don't want to sit on the couch, drink a beer and hear a detailed stories about his past sexual partners.

OP fucked up because she had to tell him all the details of her past sex escapades, not because she had them.
>>
Sweetheart, I don't fault you or condemn you for what you did, what happened happened. I can understand wanting to vent with someone you love and sharing something personal with them so you are more transparent to them. But some people aren't fully empathetic at a young age, and you can hurt somebody who isn't mature enough to handle it. I don't think it's either you, or his fault. You're just discovering what it's like to be human in your age group. Be patient.
>>
>>18195278

Well, he wanted to know what he was getting into, you told him, and he decided he'd rather bail.

Seems pretty straightforward to me. Why are you trying to manipulate him into changing his decision ?
>>
>>18195273
>If you can't handle that a woman has been with other dudes than you

Not him, but the issue here is definitely not "she's been with other dudes", it's "she was 16 and fooling around with her teacher, and now telling me about it like it's some point of pride that I should congratulate her for rather than something weird and illegal."
>>
>>18195278
I sincerely hope this is b8
>>
>>18195273
Dude, I'm neither above, nor below her. I'm trying to make her understand that when someone is so deeply emotionally invested in you, you have a lot more power to hurt them. People aren't born knowing this. You live and learn.

Stay awak from my 2D waifu.
>>
Sounds like he was trying to convince himself that you were a slut and you "confirmed" it in his eyes.
Move on. The kid is a prude.
>>
>>18195278

What he did isn't necessarily irrational. If it's important to him to know the history of his partners, then he probably has an idea of what his ideal partner believes about sex.

If he is looking to settle down with somebody with certain values about sex, the fact that you are offended by his being uncomfortable with past acts tells him that you justify said acts. It could just be that he doesn't want to be with somebody who doesn't agree with his values as they pertain to sex.

If you don't agree with the thought that perhaps what you did in the past was wrong, inappropriate, and a serious mistake, perhaps you simply don't meet his standards. If you do agree, then you should prove this to him; then he'll be able to give you a chance.
>>
>>18195278
This changes things.. although he wants you to be honest, not everyone understands the severity of their request.. not your fault, not his fault. Just two kids growing up.
>>
>>18195278
Fair enough if he actively requested the information. I respect that you told the truth. Still, I don't think he acted irrationally. He flat out told you he wanted to know so he could know what he was getting into. In other words, what you told him was going to have bearing on whether or not he wanted to pursue things further. You told him something that made him uncomfortable and he politely requested time to process it, at which point you behaved irrationally by getting angry at him.

This is on you for divulging the information about your sexual history without understanding and respecting that you offer that info knowing that people can choose whether it's something they can handle or not. You want someone who can. That's why you put it out there. If they can't, you say "I get it. Guess this isn't a good fit," and wish them luck in finding what they're looking for.
>>
>>18195208
I would want some slut gf that sleeps around with teachers either, op. He made the right choice
>>
>>18195208
Yawn.
>>
>>18195278
Of course he want to know the history of the girl he's dating, any man does, so we can break it off with them if they turn out to be some hoe like you.
>>
>>18195208

Since it's a fairly new relationship i have to ask, have you had sex?
Is it possible your bf was a virgin when you met?

Some men insist on only dating women with the same level of experience as themselves.
Even if a guy really wants to know details, its never a good idea to say too much because it forces them to paint the mental picture.
Some men are intensely jelous, calling him insecure (albeit true) was the wrong answer. You made him feel vulnerable and then essentially made fun of him for it.
Emasculating him is an extreme blow to his ego so naturally he would get angry. It might be hard for him to forgive that. You need to learn to hold your temper around those you care about.
>>
Your sexual history wasn't the problem, but being elaborate about a certain guy was. The fact that it was a teacher, being way older than him, is emasculating to a man hearing that.

How about he tells you in all detail what he did with some gal or woman? Would you cheer him on to continue his story? I don't think so.

All in all, since I grew up with a lot of women around me, it wouldn't surprise me if this thread is genuine. Gals always claim how much of emotional finesse they have compared to men, while they actually have almost nothing of it. I don't say everyone is like that, but especially if you're good looking, get surrounded by cocks and get pampered every corner, then of course you think everything you do is shitting gold bars. You becoming eventually angry is proof of that - how can you get angry of someone who feels genuinely hurt? Are you out of your fucking mind?
>>
>>18195326
I have never had full sex and fooled around with only 2 guys both when I was 16 so I am hardly a slut by any measure unless someone is extremely prude.

>>18195347
No we haven't but he had a girlfriend before me and they had sex while I fooled around with 2 guys before him and didn't even have full blown sex. So in reality he had more sex than I did and he's still acting like this about it.... it's not logical at all and he shouldn't be acting like this because it's just not how people act. I didn't freak out about his girlfriend so why is he freaking out about 2 people fooling around and not even really having sex? It doesn't make sense?
>>
>>18195357
>it's not logical at all and he shouldn't be acting like this because it's just not how people act

It is logical, people do act like this, and multiple people in this thread have explained why but you're clearly ignoring what they're telling you in order to play the victim and avoid any responsibility.

You don't want advice, you want validation for your feelings. Waste of time. Moving on.
>>
>>18195259
or your a cuck
>>
>>18195374
I am telling that he had more sex than I have. He had a gf and probably had sex with her multiple times while fooled around twice with guys. One of the guys is 5 years older but that doesn't mean there was anything wrong with what we did. I looked it up and we were both doing nothing wrong since I was already 16 and that's allowed here. Besides my boyfriend has smoked weed when he was 16 so that's definitely not legal so how come suddenly this is a problem (even though it is legal)?
>>
File: Crimea river.jpg (161KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
Crimea river.jpg
161KB, 700x470px
>>18195386
Jesus, you're pulling at so many straws to get a moral highground. Spoiler alert: this is 4chan and not plebbit, you won't get a circlejerk and special treatment here.

How about replying to comments which elaborate a little on your ex' rationale? Like mine >>18195348
>>
>>18195386
See >>18195311

You openly admit in the original post to getting mad at him for wanting some time to think it over. You were wrong for that and that's what sparked this incident. Period. The rest is a moot point.
>>
>>18195398
I already said he wanted to know my history so he knew what he was dealing with, so I told him when I thought the time was right. I didn't tell him any details, just that it happened and that it was 3 years ago. So I only did what he wanted anyway, how was that wrong?
>>
>>18195208
He was absolutely in the right. It's physiologically painful for men to hear about women's past relationships, every single book and study on this is conclusive that what you did is one of the worSt things you can say to a man. I very nearly left my girlfriend for the exact same reason.

I'd give up and try to find someone else and not go into specifics about that stuff again
>>
>>18195384
>tells me she used to be on cam sites when she was younger
>aren't turned on by the fact at all, was a bit difficult to take in at first but the past is the past
The projection is real
>>
>>18195413
I already told you he asked! And even if he hadn't I probably would have told him sooner or later! What's wrong with this?
>>
>>18195348
>>18195208
Imagine I was your boyfriend and I told you "I once fucked this hot older woman, way more mature and experienced than you, with big tits (bigger than yours)" how would you feel?
>>
>>18195416
Ok. Bait thread confirmed.
>>
>>18195386
You sure it was legal? I know in some places the age of consent is 16 unless you're doing it with someone who has authority over you (like a teacher).
>>
>>18195416
>I probably would have told him sooner or later!
Ok, you're just dumb, let him go.
>>
>>18195406
>I already said he wanted to know my history so he knew what he was dealing with, so I told him when I thought the time was right
Did you tell him more than you did on this thread? If you just told you had some fun time with an assistant teacher of yours, without penetration, then he is a legit pussy for crying over it. If you overshared in your drunken joy, then I can imagine it for him to be emasculated. Nevertheless, that he broke up with you on the spot is harsh and shows that he has no chill.

Still, I understand why he feels hurt though. Like I said, it's not the history, it's the detail.
>>
>>18195423
He was an assistant
>>
>>18195386
Master key, shitty lock. Women lose value the sexual partners they've had men gain value the more sexual partners they've had. Simple
>>
>>18195429
No I definitely only told him that he was the assistant and that we didn't go all the way that's all
>>
>>1819542
>>18195416
Not gonna lie almost this exact same thing happened with my current gf.

I asked, stupidly and she went into way more detail than I wanted. I'm fairly well endowed and once she finally saw it she said I was the biggest she's had. But you never know if it's true or not. If it wasn't for that and my sister telling me she is clearly devoted to me, didn't mean to hurt me and profusely apologized for it, I would have cut it off.
>>
>I got mad and asked him if he was so insecure that he couldn't even handle something silly like that that was 3 YEARS AGO. I didn't really mean to "attack" him like that but it made me angry that he would use something like that against me. He looked at me like I was crazy and said "are you fucking kidding me? we're done" and then left.
Which was probably the killing blow. He's made uncomfortable and wants to process it, you go on the offensive. No one wants to be with someone who tries to ban them from being uncomfortable with something.
>>
obvious bait thread, but 2/10 for effort
>>
>>18195430
That was illegal and technically child rape in ALL states.
>>
>>18195208
>I acted like a whore before I met my bf
>Why won't he just accept whatever I want to be and take it like a man?

Fuck off whore. He's not required to just accept whatever bullshit you want to throw at him. Obviously he has some standards unlike you. You aren't entitled to his affection or acceptance of you.
>>
>>18195415
Well is she no longer doing them now that she's with you?
>>
>>18195435
If that is really the case, then be glad you don't have him on your ass anymore.

But I still have my doubts. Still, Jesus, don't go into offense when someone is genuinely sad; it's like pouring water into frying oil.
>>
>>18195208
Normal people don't act like you and spread their legs for any older guy that shows them attention, whore.
>>
>>18195208
>Flaunt my bad judements and dumb life choices, as well as now give him an image to compete with
>Don't even apologize and reassure him that you've grown since then

You're stupid
>>
Not being able to handle something as small as your girlfriend having sexual experience is a huge red flag imo. That's a slippery slope into a full blown abusively controlling relationship. Honestly you dodged a bullet. Find a new guy who isn't triggered when he learns you've interacted with other guys romantically before.
>>
>>18195442
>>18195402
>>18195311
OP, you keep dodging this point. What say you?
>>
>>18195461
""""Sexual """"experience"""" """"" is just code for 'slutty behavior'
>>
>>18195461
See >>18195291
>>
>>18195208
Tell him you were young and stupid and that you regret it. If you had a daughter would you encourage her to blow her teacher's assistant
>>
>>18195448
She stopped doing them long before she met me
Alot of people that are too young to be judging others. Really that's what youth is about. Making mistakes. Learning from them. It's also a part of being human. Kind of the life experience.
>>
>>18195468
It doesn't matter. It's one thing if it's constantly, but she was obviously opening up to her new boyfriend and he, whether he meant to or not, chastised her for it, even though it was something she did as a young teenager. That's why she lashed out at him. He obviously can't handle a mature relationship so I say bullet dodged.
>>
>>18195480
And you don't think someone talking about how they were molested by a teacher in bragging fashion is a red flag?
>>
>>18195480
I think you're the one who isn't ready for a mature relationship if you honestly think that just because you're forthcoming with someone about something that they have to immediately accept and embrace it with open arms.

He did not chastise her in the least. He respectfully opted to weigh his feelings before confronting her. She got mad because she was insecure.
>>
>>18195487
No. She was 16. A stage in life where both sexes want to fuck everything. I'm more worried about that assistant willing to take advantage of underage girls.
>>
>>18195493
This. You're not entitled to have your history of bad choices just ignored
>>
>>18195487
The kid's a little bitch that probably hasn't been in a relationship before. Evident by the fact that he's so focused on OP's past love life.
I'd have laughed in his face if I were OP.
People do alot, ALOT worse shit in their lives leading up to adulthood.
Christ cry me a river you bunch of infants
>>
>>18195503
Are you pretending to be retarded? She's an adult NOW. She shold be smart enough NOW to know that relationship was wrong. Not at the time of it happening.
>>
>>18195508
>Be abused
>"lol I'm so proud of the time I was abused as a child"
>This is a sign of mental health and clarity
>>
> I got mad
dipshit
>>
>>18195508
People would generally dispute being molested by an authority figure as being "part of their love life".

The fact shes bragging about it is a red flag. The fact she went on an attack when he was uncomfortable was also a red flag. Get over it.
>>
>>18195531

This
Victims of statutory rape always act like they were the instigators, and some of them even get some misplaced pride from it. It's a sign that there's a huge amount of baggage down there to take care of.
>>
File: Baby-Crying-89932.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Crying-89932.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>getting upset with OP
>not with the teacher
>S-She was flaunting it! I know because I was there!
>>
>>18195544
>being this retarded
>>
>>18195493
I believe trust is a gift, and if you consider yourself before the giver when receiving the gift, then I think you are a huge asshole.
>>
>>18195567
I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here.
>>
>>18195581
I'm just saying it's really selfish to think of yourself when someone opens up to you.
>>
>>18195544
>Women have no agency

Agreed, let's lock up all of them in stables and revoke all of their rights because they aren't capable of higher thought or controlling their actions.
>>
>>18195231
i agree with this guy(although ease up on the insults)
hearing about past fooling around is always weird, there's no way you can fully experience it so you end up idealizing it - which makes you think about why you want someone who hadn't told you about past exploits
>>
>>18195591
It's not. It's setting healthy boundaries, self-care, and open communication.

I think your mistake is that you say "open up" and actually mean "tell the truth without any fear of judgment," and that's not really a thing. Period. You tell people things because you simply want to talk or because you want them to know, not because you need a certain response from them. Being open and honest with people always comes with vulnerability because we don't know how they'll respond. And that is because we know that people are prone to, and frankly, allowed to (respectfully) respond in any number of ways. That is the risk we take and one we have to be willing to accept in putting ourselves out there. So long as they're respectful, people are allowed to have thoughts and feelings about the thoughts and feelings you share with them. No one is obligated to be some emotional sponge for you. You just together learn to strike a balance and understanding, and you seek out people where that kind of rapport comes relatively easily.

Using your gift giving metaphor, it's like buying a present for someone and getting pissed when they tell you "Wow. Thank you! You know, I really appreciate the sentiment, but to be honest, I really won't use this." The alternative is them pretending and then 6 months down the line you seeing your gift collecting dust in a corner and them giving you some line about how they "haven't gotten around to using it" or something like that and you having to realize that they were being disingenuous. The mature response is to say "No problem. I can take it back. Better than wasting the money," because the point of gift giving is to do something for THEM, not for your own sense of giving. Same with confiding in someone. I tell my gf the truth about my past because I want her to know who I am and be able to make about informed decisions about whether or not she wants to be with me, not because I need her to love every thing I've ever done.
>>
holy shit women are dumb, why would you tell him about some guy whose dick you sucked
>>
>being mad at the teacher
16 is legal in her state, hell yeah id be smashing dumb slutty 16 year old poon all day everyday also
>>
>>18195792
You realize that that makes you a pedophile right? Legal or otherwise.
>>
File: Don D. Raper.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
Don D. Raper.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>18195538
>tfw when you're not from burgerland and couldn't care less about fucking 14 year old gals 'cause it's legal
Honestly, when it comes to sex then the US is one of the most fucked up western countries.
>>
>>18195930
Pedophile is pre pubescent
>>
File: Citizen Cane applauding.gif (787KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Citizen Cane applauding.gif
787KB, 480x360px
>>18195710
The most elaborate and reasonable reply here.
/thread
>>
That guy is so fucking ahead of the game, assuming he is 19 too.
>>
>>18195938
Doesn't matter. It shows an immature attraction to immature children. 16 is still a child btw, in case you were not aware.
>>
>>18195208
Either he's insecure and a faggot, or you're an intolerable roastie greaseball
>>
I'm convinced this is bait or you're a complete idiot. You don't tell people stuff like that especially men you want to respect you and want to be with you. Take this as a life lesson. Don't talk about your past sexual experiences with men. Just don't do it.
>>
I have a hard time telling if /adv/ is just trolling. Just swap the genders and reflect on the same problem.

I have talked with my SO numerous times about our past relationships, and as adults, we know it belongs to the past. That's all.

This is the most rational answer
>>
>>18196066
That's really not the lesson here at all.
>>
>>18195262
THANK YOU BASED ANON
ABANDON /THREAD
>>
>>18195208
>insecure bitch boys gets mad over some shit and leaves
Nothing of value was lost. You'll find a normal guy eventually. Don't stress.
>>
>>18196086
Compelling argument
>>
>>18196174
What do you want me to say? Half the thread has already been devoted to pointing out the actual lesson.

>>18195311
>>18195402
>>18195442
>>18195710
>>18195223

"MEN CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" is just retarded.
>>
Next time give him details on how you had cum glistening on your face. He will definitly take you back.
>>
>>18196211
>the actual lesson
i.e opinions you agree with
>>
>>18196220
Right ok. Let me know how all that passive aggressive communication works out in your relationships.
>>
File: oh really.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
oh really.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>18196211
>"MEN CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" is just retarded.
>thinks truth = incosiderate oversharing
top kek
>>
File: gotcha.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
gotcha.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
This thread, fuck, I hope this isn't a bait because if not then this girl gets the first reality check in her lifetime. Take notes, OP. This is the real world, not anybody will do anything desperate just to suck a little on ya nipples.
>>
>>18196279
> truth = incosiderate oversharing

Never said or suggested anything of the sort. What are you even talking about?
>>
File: dis bait nigga.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
dis bait nigga.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>18196284
It's official now, folks. This is bait.
Saged.
>>
>>18196279
>drunk kids talk about their experiences
>inconsiderate oversharing
Kek. It's not like she suddenly started talking about how good her dads cum tastes during a family dinner with his family.
>>
>>18195208
There are things in peoples past that just shouldn't be shared. I fucked like 8 hookers. No way I'm going to tell any chick.
>>
>>18195278
Kek literally my gf. Told me she had only been with 4 guys before me. Turned out later that they were 6, one was a night stand and she wasn't counting one guy she gave oral. Fucking trapping whores man
>>
File: don't we all.gif (368KB, 499x250px) Image search: [Google]
don't we all.gif
368KB, 499x250px
>>18196324
>her choice to drink
>her choice to choose the amount to drink
>her choice to choose conversation topic
No, it isn't. But it usually feels like it for a fiancé. Her talking about her sexual experiences is harmless, but it is relationship 101 to tread carefully when talking about such topics.

Heh, despite me being somewhat a dick to OP, I actually understand her reasoning. I was in an almost similar situation, twice, with the same gal. She didn't break up, but it damaged her quite a bit - and I was just talking about a sex dream, and the other was more concerning, but nonetheless too concerning: telling her I literary couldn't imagine how I could have stupid fun with her, but could totally with a qt hardbody I saw occasionally in school.

I'm not a smart man, but I learned some can be quite sensitive about such matters, and I understand it to a certain degree, but will never completely understand it.
>>
I respect the honesty. It would probably have been salvageable if you didn't attack his masculinity, because he wanted a moment to think over this massive fucking bombshell. If you had left it at, "i messed around with a 21 year old at 16" and allowed him to process, you'd probably be with him right now.

Lesson learned hopefully.
>>
>>18196368
>but nonetheless NOT too concerning
>>
>>18196368
>>her choice to choose conversation topic
We don't know that for sure. Only read OP to be fair so maybe it was mentioned in other posts.
I mentioned the drinking bit because it seemed like the average "let's get drunk together and talk about the past" scenario, so it's not outlanding to think that the guy started or at least contributed to the conversation, in that case it's also his blame for not switching the topic sooner if it triggers him so much or even warn her before.

>but I learned some can be quite sensitive about such matters
Well, just like you needed to learn it, so did OP.
>>
OK, this sounds a whole lot like bait, but in case it's not I'll give a slightly different perspective.

I don't think he broke up with you on the spot because you diddled your teacher, but because you yelled at him and called him insecure in that situation. Yeah, he probably didn't like the diddling, but as you said, he didn't just flat out broke up with you immediately, he said he wants to think about it. But he did tell you to go fuck yourself when you attacked him.

He didn't like something about you, so you tried to attack him and shame him into accepting it. I don't care if that's not what you meant, that's exactly what he saw. This is the biggest kind of red flag someone who dealt with borderline people can see. I'm not suggesting you're a borderline, I'm just saying. There are some people out there who will get mad, attack their partners and play the victim every time they do something wrong or their partners get pissed off at them for some reason. And then they repeat that thing that started the conflict over and over almost as if it were out of spite. This is THE ABSOLUTE WORST kind of people to be around so a lot of people would rightfully avoid them.

If I'm right, if this is the reason why your ex broke up and if he now thinks you're a crazy borderline there's no way in hell he's getting back with you.

Or maybe he just doesn't like being yelled at and insulted by his girlfriend. Considering you've been dating for only a short while he may have figured that this kind of things will keep happening in the relationship and he just didn't want to deal with it.
>>
File: faggot.png (154KB, 262x293px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
154KB, 262x293px
>>18196384
>Well, just like you needed to learn it, so did OP.
I hope she does. But we don't know enough, maybe her ex really went overboard with his reaction. OP on the other hand didn't address replies, which explained the likely rationale behind her ex's reaction - and that it concerning too. She also didn't say how she would feek if she would've been told about such experieneces in (more or less) detail.

In conclusion:
>dodgy
>didn't provide enough info
G U I L T Y
OP shall learn her lesson.

PS: And now she won't get deflowered any time soon.
>>
>>18195666
yeah, I reread that.. tried making up for it in later posts, but ..yeah, i get crabby after i fap..
>>
File: mah nigga.png (90KB, 318x235px) Image search: [Google]
mah nigga.png
90KB, 318x235px
>>18196417
>but ..yeah, i get crabby after i fap..
TOP FUCKING KEK
It's the same with me after masterbating, that I feel disgusted by woman and thefefore treat them "differently".
>>
>>18195208
Well you're 19, he'll learn that all chicks are sluts and the ones who aren't are bad in bed in time and stop caring.

He's just inexperienced.
>>
>>18195208
People are giving you really bad advice.
First off I dont think you really understand what happened.
He asked for your past specifically to judge if he was okay with it or not.
You told him something he wasnt prepared for and he didn't know how to feel about it.
He said he needed time to think meaning it wasnt a deal breaker but he still had a sour taste in his mouth.
You got defensive either because you are self conscious about it or you didnt think he was supporting you or whatever. You even went so far as to justify yourself by saying it was years ago. You really need to stop and think about why you reacted the way you did. Do you think you did wrong by having the relationship? Do you think you were taken advantage of?
You insulted him and called him insecure instead of asking him what was wrong. This is classic deflection. You might have felt insulted so you insulted him.
He got mad that you insulted him so rather than wait to think when he had a clear head he just cut the cord.

Instead of trying to find someone to blame, you think about what happened instead. What did he do wrong? What did you do wrong?

At the very minimum you should realize you insulted him on purpose. You should apologize for calling him insecure and try to talk it out.

You have a lot of red flags and I would honestly advise him that its not worth it until you do some personal growing.
>>
File: 1387267488327.gif (2MB, 360x238px) Image search: [Google]
1387267488327.gif
2MB, 360x238px
>>18195208

Oh look, another 100+ post argument about women in a shitty bait thread.

You people are pathetic.
>>
>>18195208
>Got drunk
>Confessed to boyfriend you seduced a grown man into fooling around with you in highschool
>Presumably for a good grade or something
>Boyfriend reacts with disgust
>Lash out to him and attack him
>Surprised when he replies we are done
And that's how a whore thinks
>>
>>18196596

>blames a child for sexual activity with a grown adult in a position of power instead of the adult.

>automatically assumes the sexual activity was for the sole purpose of manipulation.

And this is how a virgin neckbeard thinks.
>>
>>18196596
>seduced a grown man
So according to you, a grown ass man has the mental capacity of a 16 year old kid? That's pretty sexist.
>>
>>18195208
he thinks you are a whore,
That breaks any established rule just to get you fucked , I would do the same as he did. I am sorry
>>
>>18195231
Jesus this so much, it goes both ways too, save it for your girlfriends OP
>>
File: 1487657669082.png (329KB, 592x336px) Image search: [Google]
1487657669082.png
329KB, 592x336px
>Memester posts bait thread
>Other memesters reply saying it's a bait thread while patting themselves in the back
What's the point of all this? Where does it end? You're not clever for posting a bait thread. You're not clever for pointing it out. God, this whole place is fucked. Its like a broken record. Someone pull the needle up and let the music die.
>>
ITT the most insecure men of all time trying to shame a teenager for having sexual experiences. I didn't think /adv/ could sink to /r9k/ levels of sexism but here we go. Good going guys!
>>
File: 1490429284010.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1490429284010.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>18195208

Holy shit are you niggers still posting in this bait thread? Good lord.
>>
>>18195208
Time does not make bad thing less bad.

If You murdered a child 7 years ago, wouldn't that still be a deal breaker? It shows that at one point, you had the capacity to do what he thinks of as a "bad" thing. Additionally, the fact that you don't seem to think it's that big of a deal is probably even more alarming to him because it shows that you haven't really changed that much.

Sorry, you have to live with the consequences of your actions. If you do bad shit, then don't let people find out about it
>>
>>18195278
"I want to know the truth so I know what I'm getting in to" is boy-code for "if you've done anything in the past that I consider a deal breaker, I want to know about it so I can cut things off before they become serious."

Duh
>>
>>18195386
If you live in any of the states in America, 16 with a 21 year old is not legal. Additionally, they are extra strict about power dynamics like a teacher and student. That is most certainly very illegal and that teacher would have been arrested if the word had gotten out.
>>
>>18195208
This bait. Its only entertaining if you actually have sex.
basically BF was disgusted. You tried to force him to accept you and he btfo you. Life.
>>
>>18197791
16 is the age of consent in a lot of states. It means anyone 16+ can have sex with one another. In some countries there are indeed additional laws that specify that people below 16 have to be within X years of each other but I don't believe that's the case in the US.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.