[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been wondering about my girlfriends relationship with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hobbes.gif (19KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hobbes.gif
19KB, 1680x1050px
I've been wondering about my girlfriends relationship with her younger brother (2yrs) growing up. When I first met her, it seemed like a normal sibling thing; text or call every so often or see each other at holidays

What bothers me is her attachment to his ex girlfriend. When they broke up, these two girls started hanging out more and more. Like the ex latched onto my girlfriend as a way of not moving on and my girlfriend filling the void of not seeing her brother. She isn't really that great of a person hence why he moved onto a better deal

Anything this girl says my girlfriend gleefully goes along. Girl: "I want to go to the city!" Girlfriend: "OMG great idea! let's go!" whereas if I say the same thing, its more like "let me look to see if I'm free that day" blah blah excuses

I feel like this is going to become a misery loves company type deal. I've brought it up but I'm sure she won't see it or believe it until I'm out of the picture

Anybody ever deal with this before?
>>
>>18194844
yes. It's always a shock when you first realize you are not the first priority in your gf or wife's life though it may have appeared so for a short time.
>>
>>18194844
It sounds like you're a little jealous.

It's normal for girls to treat other girls differently than they treat guys. She might TELL the girl "omg yeah let's go!" But what she's thinking is "that sounds fun as long as I'm free that day".
She just knows that it's better to respond positively when making plans with this girl- maybe she's trying to impress her or gain her approval for self confidence?

At any rate, it's not that wierd and you shouldn't read in to it or compare yourself to a relationship that is obviously very different than the one that you have with her for understandable reasons.
>>
>>18194867
>trying to impress her or gain her approval for self confidence

this is part of it. of her other better friends, it's this girl she's latching onto
>>
She's thirsty for pussy
>>
Some people latch onto these same sex mutual dependency relationships, it tends to be girls more often than men tho.

Discuss it with her without mentioning your jealousy to try and figure out whats the nature of her relationship with this girl. If she tells you they're partner in crime, bffs, or anything close to that, it pretty much means she's currently more emotionally invested into her than you. This could be temporary or permanent, and come from a variety of reasons, it's really hard to assess the situation from here.

What you should do is never mention those feelings to her and work on developping a life outside of your relationship yourself. Now don't take this badly, I'm not saying you don't already, but I suggest actively pursuing whatever goal or relationships you have on that side of your life so that you almost won't notice the percieved neglect from your SO, and slightly detaching yourself emotionally from her. This'll cover two bases : if she ends up disinterested in your relationship, you'll already have gone through most of the hard work to move on, but if she doesn't, that'll make you look more attractive to her because she'll see you have a rich life she's not part of and that'll intrigue her, and maybe that'll be enough to push you at the forefront of her concerns for some time.

Either way, you can't go wrong with choosing to pursue your goals.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.