[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I just wanted some advice on something that has gotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1478148934525.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1478148934525.gif
471KB, 512x288px
Hey /adv/, I just wanted some advice on something that has gotten me down recently. So I've known this girl for almost a year and she's been my best friend. It wasn't until last week that I messed up and realized I actually loved her. Idk what to do. I know that if I remained her friend I would get too hurt by her getting bfs and talking to other guys (she's currently in a relationship). More importantly though I know that if I said anything that it would probably jeopardize our friendship which had been the best I've ever experienced . All that said I don't know if she has any feelings towards me but she probably doesn't. Rn I've been an asshole and have started to ghost her because idk what to do. Should I just let things be and walk away. Should i go through the pain of being her friend and dealing with never being with her? I just want some help. Thanks
>>
I was the same as you OP. I got to the point where I was literally crying over her which where the first tears I have shed in over a decade. It took me half a year to transition from being in love with her to loving her but I have always had strong control over my emotions and mental faculties so it may take you longer.

Do you love her enough to be happy for her even at your own exspense? A relationship is more or less friendship + sex. You can still have the friendship part which I am sure you would agree is the best part or you wouldn't really love her.

Just don't obsess over it and realize that it is possible to love multiple people and find yourself another girl.
>>
>>18194665
USE A FUCKING HEADLINE SUBJECT YOU FUCKS SO WE CAN SEE IN THE CATALOG WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT
IF IM GOING TO HELP SOMEONE AT LEAST DONT MAKE US WORK FOR IT
>>
>>18195554
Wow you helped so much anon. Thanks
>>
>>18194665
The moment you realize you wanted her, that's the exact moment you shift your approach.

Flirt, aggresive, be sexual. Give (subtle) yet continuous signal that you DESIRE her for relationship, not a friend.
Don't betray yourself with dealing with the pain of being just friend. You better go for it. Whether you succeed or not, you'll feel heavy burden's been lifted from your shoulders after.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.