[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to get my girlfriend into the idea of having a threesome,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Trying to get my girlfriend into the idea of having a threesome, don't really know how to bring it up with her. We talked about having one earlier in our relationship but she got quite offended as she's strictly monogamous.

I'm super into the idea of bringing one of her friends just one time into our bedroom. The idea seems fucking hot but just don't know how to pull the trigger.
>>
>>18194459
Bring another man. that would probably make her happy.
>>
>>18194459
She doesn't want one.
Either cope with the idea of never having a threesome or find a new girlfriend.
>>
>>18194499
No thanks.
>>
>>18194459
If you try to push this, you're going to end your relationship and destroy her friendships. She's never going to be able to have female friends because she's always going to be worried that you're secretly fucking them behind her back.
>>
>>18194459
What the other anons said. It might feel like something adventurous and exciting to you, but if she's already said she's not comfortable with it and you push it, she's just going to feel like you want to bang other women and you're going to fuck up what you have
>>
>We talked about having one earlier in our relationship but she got quite offended as she's strictly monogamous.
You already have your answer. Anything else is entirely disrespectful to her, she told you her stance.

How would you feel if she pressured you to let another man into the bedroom even though it revolted you?
Yeah.

Just accept it's not going to happen in this relationship at least.
>>
File: Original_Insanity_Wolf.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Original_Insanity_Wolf.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>18194459
Dude you need a bisexual chick. Otherwise your facing an extremely uphill battle. If you still want to make the attempt than I'll offer what little advice I can because I don't know your girl or your relationship.
Step 1: You have to get her very invested in the relationship. I mean scared to lose you invested. Not as hard as it seems honestly. You just have to be very alpha in the relationship. If she offers something, especially if it's related to her body, act not very interested, turn it down every once in a while. She has to really want what you bring to the relationship and "think" that you don't need her as much. Sounds terrible but the end result is her being with a man she loves to be with and values. I'll let you sort the ethics of it. Some guys are like that anyways. The signs that she's at this stage are, "why don't you love me as much as I love you" her trying to keep you away from women of any kind. and her offering sex a lot.
Step 2: if you haven't been withholding sex already, start now and hint toward a threesome as the solution.
Step 3: enjoy threesome. Let your girl know she's still number 1 and you aren't going to dump her for new girl.

If you get her past step 1 don't be abusive with it. Girls at that stage will do anything and put up with a lot of bullshit. Be a man and get what you need treat her like a woman once in a while. Power corrupts if you let it.
>>
>>18194635
Oh I forgot to mention. The threesome should be for both of you. Make sure the extra girl isn't only attending your needs. That's very important. You don't want your first to be your last. If anything get a girl that's more into girls then guys. You should enjoy it regardless. But she will need some guidance.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.