[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about starting a political youtube channel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: TempAvatar.jpg (314KB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
TempAvatar.jpg
314KB, 1066x1500px
I'm thinking about starting a political youtube channel. Any advice? Pic-related will be my avatar.
>>
>>18194179
We don't need another alt-right channel on youtube.
>>
>>18194190

I'm not alt-right.
>>
>>18194179
Please don't. We have enough political bullshit on Youtube
>>
>>18194195
We don't need another libcuck channel on youtube.
>>
>>18194216

I'm not a libcuck either.
>>
>>18194179
Some advice - from what I've seen, a good healthy mix of humor (but not at anyone's expense), sensible political commentary, and firm stances usually attract a lot of -good- attention. By good I mean people who are smart and usually dont reeeeeee over some stupid little thing you say - dont get me wrong, both the liberals and conservatives do this

what im saying is this. just have fun with the channel while trying to also get your point across. its refreshing when people are able to come up with arguments, but still making it fun to watch

youtube is an entertainment website, so lets remember that its not really about spouting off your political opinions on some current event, it should really focus on the opposite - talking about the current event with humor, wit and just a general fun view while also trying to address the political implications

so many times i see youtube channels just trying to put a political spin on everything - thats the last thing you want

im late to the thread but hope this helps
>>
>>18194324

That's pretty good advice.

Oh, and what do you think of my avatar. My nickname for quite a long time has been "The Gibbon Guy", so I thought this was fitting.
>>
>>18194395
>Oh, and what do you think of my avatar.
make a higher quality pic.

whoever cropped it wasnt the strongest in graphical design, the body is too big and get a white background. find a png of a gibbon and do it yourself.
>>
>>18194395
I personally like the avatar. It's pretty goofy, kind of reminds me Sargon of Akkad - not to take away from it or anything, just what I thought. there's potential to find that 'meme' niche, i dont know how to explain it but there's a certain set of people, a lot of whom might regular sites like 4chan, or similar, which find a specific type of humor funny - it draws them in. it's definitely not going to attract normies.

look up chris ray gun, thats the type of audience you'd probably want (without so much cancer), sensible and humorous
>>
>>18194179
Ask yourself: Why would anybody be interested in political opinions from some random person on yt and try to come up with a decent answer. If you can't, better don't start it. Hell, just don't start it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.